OY VEY Blatant NAZI parade in Taiwanese school

>Announcer: Hitler is here! All students salute! He may run you over in his tank or throw you in the gas chamber!

Btw, the one inside the tank is the school history teacher.

Taiwan number one in free speech or what?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IU5YalY1CuE
youtube.com/watch?v=AMOMJTMa6i4
youtube.com/watch?v=YkgH4drvdLw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I sleep well at night knowing that when the white man is gone your shark skinned people will wipe out all the human filth

context? are they just LARPing or...?
I'm not sure what to think actually

TAIWAN NUMBER ONE

oy gevalt forgot video. Stupid goy iam:
youtube.com/watch?v=IU5YalY1CuE

School annual graduation rally, students get to pick their own theme.

TAIWAN NUMBER ONE

gotta say, you island fags are always fun

Based. As. Fuck

>picks nazi themed in 2016
Top kek, you chinks are alright

pretty based desu

Fuck, Taiwan is based.

I'm surprised they managed to get away with it

Taiwan is a independent lovely country

Based af Taiwan

BASED AS FUCK

>104341572
they're dead

>Students of class 252 in Xinzhu Guangfu High School cosplayed as Nazi rallies to celebrate what seemed to be school anniversary. In the photos, students were wearing full SS suit with Nazi armbands, holding Nazi flags, even riding a hand made Tiger I tank.

>When interviewed, Xiaoming Cheng, the school principal, said they would focus on history and international view education in the future. The cosplay rally is an annual event in their school. The faculties confirmed that there were no killing or slaughtering in the event, nor were there chanting or worshiping. They respect the creativity of students.

>Update: Israel office in Taiwan strongly condemned students' ridiculous behavior and support from school. Taiwan ministry of education promised to hold school faculty responsible and cut school's funding. Taiwan president has publicly asked school to apologize.

Did the Taiwanese just bump the Flips as the most powerful race?

I think you got the wrong image my southern hemisphere dude.

Based chinese colony

Everyone forgets about 'Made in Taiwan'

I love spamming these pics at city faggots who didn't realize it's muscle spasm and salt.
They seriously believe the frogs are skinned alive.

but they do eat frogs alive

KEK
Judens will go in full anuddah shoah mode haha

well done BASED TAIWAN

Also this. Then the retards go full PETA.

Not Taiwan. They prefer cooked food.

Could this happen in USA or Europe? And why Taiwan of all places? And Indonesia too?

youtube.com/watch?v=AMOMJTMa6i4
I'd like to believe this is also caused by muscle spams alone. I'm not sure tho.

wtf i love taiwan now

not so well known fact: non-whites love nazi shit

Looks like these chinks need another nanking

They don't.
All octopus and frogs are flash frozen to destroy all bacteria and pathogens, since no restaurants like to be sued for causing death. Any living thing flash frozen is dead.

When served, they always sprinkled with salt so the muscles will spasm, giving it a look of being alive.

Death caused by raw seafood being consumed by retards who believe Japs eat their sashimi (((raw))) straight from the sea unfortunately, did happened due to retards being retards.

well, they love nationalism. But Nazi's cried the loudest about being nationalists, so they mistake Fascism for Nationalism.

I went to school a couple blocks from that school...

This.

It's gratifying to know that even if the west falls, the Changs will still be around to holocaust the minorities left fighting each other in the former western territories, unopposed.

Imagine putting this is on nipples.

Chimi on titty boludo :^)

wtf i like chinks now

They are not the first Nazi Asians.
youtube.com/watch?v=YkgH4drvdLw

> SS Stormtroopers

One of my friends said there's a nazi cosplay bar in shanghai where all the staff are dressed in SS uniforms.

Chinks might even take some of our genes to engineer into their descendants, at least so they won't be manlets anymore. The white man will live on as an assimilated component of the genetically engineered east Asian Borg.

It still there despite Jews worldwide throwing up a hell of a bitching for it to close down after few English news article highlight it.

ONLY CHINA proving their superiority, once again.

I saw Israel condemned you guys for it.
Fuck them

That's true. Here we don't consider Hitler as a bad person at all, he was a friend of Gandhi and against the Brits. Hell in my very small hometown there's a cloth store named as "Hitler's collections" .

I feel schools in Asia really encourage students to express their views compared to the west. Or are less controversial about things.

I once wrote an essay about questioning the holocaust once and I got graded an A for it.

When I was on my engineering internship in Taiwan, they showed the aftermath of a guy being sucked into an engine.