I need short and inspirational videos depicting the greatness of western civilization to rile up some easily impressed...

I need short and inspirational videos depicting the greatness of western civilization to rile up some easily impressed normies who are close to swallowing their first red pill.

Please post some good ones. Also a thread for general inspiration.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
youtube.com/watch?v=Eoq6aRCFGW4
youtube.com/watch?v=U-QYQtUxSPo
youtube.com/watch?v=0PlwtAJZ6jc
youtu.be/4rg8innCuN4?t=2m36s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Here's an accurate summary of your "people's" great history

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

Arent those type of videos banned in Europe especially Germany?

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=Eoq6aRCFGW4

If you don't like our contributions, then get the fuck out of our countries.

Rude.

Your average joe can't really look up to Hitler yet, not a good video for the middle phase of the red pilling.

Only some Nazi-related ones.

youtube.com/watch?v=U-QYQtUxSPo

>in an Anglo-Saxon nation
>thinks it is a German nation

>crippling autism reveals itself

Stop before you hurt yourself

Why are Americans so utterly profane?

>historical and cultural ignorance reveals itself

Please leave

Murdoch Murdoch has some great pro west propaganda.

Im sure if you look for anything pre WW1 you'll come up with plenty of great stuff

youtube.com/watch?v=0PlwtAJZ6jc

>Germanic people speaking a Germanic language heavily influenced by other Germanic (Scandinavian) languages
>empire ruled over by German monarchs for hundreds of years
>millions of German immigrants that now make up the majority of the white population in the United States
>states frequently allied with German states until the intervention on the eternal juden

I didn't think it would be possible to be as stupid as you, but then I checked the flag.

Have another (You) for your autism bait.
>

They don't have "pure" inspirational videos, they are always embedded into their cartoons, like youtu.be/4rg8innCuN4?t=2m36s for example.
This makes them not very useful.

Just show them hold back the night. If that doesn't fix them they're eternal cuck

>all germans are the same and everyone with any ties to german people shares the same culture and ideals

Stay clueless faggot. Based Ben Franklin understood the world.

>Which leads me to add one Remark: That the Number of purely white People in the World is proportionably very small. All Africa is black or tawny. Asia chiefly tawny. America (exclusive of the new Comers) wholly so. And in Europe, the Spaniards, Italians, French, Russians and Swedes, are generally of what we call a swarthy Complexion; as are the Germans also, the Saxons only excepted, who with the English, make the principal Body of White People on the Face of the Earth. I could wish their Numbers were increased. And while we are, as I may call it, Scouring our Planet, by clearing America of Woods, and so making this Side of our Globe reflect a brighter Light to the Eyes of Inhabitants in Mars or Venus, why should we in the Sight of Superior Beings, darken its People?

Thank you for giving evidence that confirms my point, you cretin.

>USA
>a German country

Don't make me laugh, Kraut.