There he is...come tell us all about your computer friends. Grandpa heard you even like girls now

There he is...come tell us all about your computer friends. Grandpa heard you even like girls now.

>implying my family cares this much

the only conversations we'll be having is sports and my dad trying to convince my grandfather that FDR sucked

that little boy is not white

Ouch

changing face of america

>you even like girls now
yeah, some of them

your grandfather sounds like a faggot

>There he is...come tell us all about your computer friends. Grandpa heard you even like girls now.

Let me tell you about the Jews.

he isn't for sale sicko

A version of this happened to me tonight.

>my computer friends
>they keep my mother from dying in her sleep
>as long as you post "I'm your friend" in reply

>be my brother
>ask if I'm literally nazi
>give him a smirk
>you have no clue how far right the rabbit hole even goes goyim
:,)
I love Christmas senpai

fuck i wish familes would do that. go around the table and give each person ten minutes to talk.

then we wouldn't spazz out in the middle of a conversation about juice

I BET YOUR A HOOT TO HAVE CHRISTMAS WITH

Let me tell you all how I fought in the great 2016 presidential meme war. I now worship Kek, he's a green frog, and he's for real, all of it is real.

I spend half the time manning the grill for my gramps and the other half eating and drinking compulsively so as to not make room for people to try to talk to me

has worked for years now, I don't even get the "hey user how come you don't have a girlfriend yet?" anymore

I can imagine a fully burka'd muslim with the eye slits and everything being photoshopped into this pic.

haha what? you guys are crazy. who's got a beer for your crazy uncle?

>tfw i actually have like 60 online friends and we all meet every year in Colorado to get drunk and stoned in gigantic mansions.
>we miss each other so much, 15 of us so far are planning on going to Vegas Cannabis Cup.

I honestly wouldn't take offense or feel bad. We're pretty God damn awesome. Hell, I even met my fiance from the middle east on the same chat platform.

Here:

Made me kek

You're a degenerate if you can't take one day off of this autistic board to spend Christmas with your family

Make it my father, and you have yourself a deal.

but I do
then they all take a nap and I'm back on this autistic board

>Fe-feminine penis...

haha you're laying it on a little thick arent you, user
here's your (you)

Fucking hell I hate the girlfriend question. I swear it's like they just want to hear me say "Because I hate myself and project that into my social life."

I'd love to eat your sister's pussy.

I call sloppy seconds

I'm your friend

There he is...come tell us about your Jewish friends. SS Gruppenfuhrer heard you even hide Jews below the floor.

Why the fuck is the gardener in the main house?

to be fair, my gardener isnt that white

cause it's Christmas m8, gotta let him not freeze one day of winter

Who allowed that brown child to be created? Your family really fucked up.