Multiple US cities hitting record murder totals in 2016

What's going on? There's no real excuse for this, since forensics/surveillance tech/trauma medicine are better than ever.

The list of cities hitting all-time high murder totals includes Tulsa, Oklahoma; Louisville, Kentucky; Memphis, Tennessee; Indianapolis, Indiana; and Fayetteville, North Carolina; and Anchorage, Alaska.

Other cities like Chicago, San Antonio, Phoenix, and Dallas saw large increases over 2015, though not all-time records.

What the hell is going on in these cities in particular? Is it just shitty leadership/policing, or is something else happening?

Other urls found in this thread:

anchoragecrimestoppers.com/wanteds.aspx
static.jacksonville.com/homicidetracker/#database2016
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Literally niggers.

Literally niggers

Kansas City here. Our murder rate is the highest it's been since 2006. Has almost matched 2006.

Things were declining for years, then upticked in the past two years.

Drug trade is boominag apparently. Cia supplies, niggers shoot each other for money 10$ at a time. Is the fire rising?

On an international basis, cities like London and Paris and Toronto have more black residents than ever, but are not hitting record murder totals. So, that alone isn't the explanation.

Figuratively African-Americans

The Cops are not doing their jobs to the same extent because they fear that the city and department will not back them if they have to kill a criminal.

It's an effect of the BLM, Baltimore, Ferguson, and Freddie Gray cases.

To top is all off moron liberal mayors are voted in by the blacks in these cities which continue to enable the anti police attitude.

Hopefully Trump can reverse the momentum of this.

we have the worst ones though

more citizens -> more crime
mass media glamorizes crime
lots of plebes watch the television
ice t and ll are fighting off the cool murder-twinks when it isn't propaganda time

1 + 1 = ???

i believe tulsa and anchorage have republican mayors

Well read melanin producers

Are they majority in those cities? Isn't that just recently? Give it a few decades. Murder rates were worse in the 70s and 90s in the US.

looks like 2017 is about to get much much worse when Drumpf fucks the US pretty hard.

Listen here you racists if you want to debate a real black man im here 4177550631. I aint hard to find you little bitches, springfield, mizzou

>murder totals
irrelevant

rates are what matters when you look at statistics about any given population

I'm tired of you clickbaiting niggers populating this board with stupid bullshit, please fuck off and read a book or something

>complaining about niggers killing niggers

>Society tolerated generalized niggerty
What do you fucking expect?

Nigger

how bout you come here and ill knock your teeth out then slit your throat, nigger

If you listen to their music they basically treat their dead friends as deities, and kill in their names. This is a result of things ramping up significantly, and a new generation of teenagers getting involved in gangbanging. The stupid ones get killed rather quickly because they move around like retards, so that's why there's so many dieing right now. In a couple years it will drop back down because the gangbangers will be more disciplined and get smarter because of paranoia and caution.

why anchorage? don't tell me blacks are there now too

That wouldn't explain things, since we're talking about increases within the same cities year-by-year. But regardless, let's see::

>Memphis - 63.3% black; 6.5% hispanic
>Fayetteville, NC - 41.9% black; 10.1% hispanic
>Indianapolis - 27.9% black; 9.6% hispanic
>Louisville - 22.2% black; 2.9% hispanic
>Tulsa - 15.6% black; 14.1% hispanic
>Anchorage - 5.6% black; 7.6% hispanic

Each of the named cities is suffering the WORST YEAR EVER for murders in its modern history. That's an important trend. That means they are exceeding the awful lows of the early-90's crack era; the Baby Boomer crime-wave of the late-70's, and even the riot era of the late 1960's.

That's fucked-up. We need to figure out why.

Too late. Anchorage even has "refugees" from places like Liberia and South Sudan.

gangbangers don't get more disciplined, they end up dead or in prison.

Well for memphis its a mix of literally niggers, bad politicians, lazy and corrupt police, and the insane amount of drugs

>Why so much violence

Spics and niggers is why. And because assholes like King Obama stir the pot with statements like, "muh son."

No we're complaining about niggers killing niggers in OUR country while they blame everything on ebil whitey.

Niggers have delegitimized police and law and order, so there is more crime. Just one more wonderful contribution to our society from Apefrican Americans

SEND THEM BACK

>Anchorage - 5.6% black; 7.6% hispanic
>Most wanted list is almost all non white
anchoragecrimestoppers.com/wanteds.aspx

Isn't Tennessee run by Republicans at the state level? Why don't they take charge and crack down on crime using the state's police and so on? It's a big embarrassment to have a third-world shithole of a city within your state borders. Gotta clean that mess up.

cops arent bothering to police the niggers anymore because of how stupid and obnoxious niggers are

Trump did this.

It's almost like they don't belong in western society?

Ferguson effect

It's harder for police to do their jobs

>more niggers = more crime

fify

Section 8. These places were too white.

Jews and niggers are always the problem.

Wow Atlanta doesn't make the list for once.

black_people_been_runnin_around_here.mp3

Atlanta has a high murder rate, but it isn't significantly different from 2015, so, it didn't see a massive increase this year. I guess that's good, if you start with low expectations.

where in kc?

dangerous place to be right now

cops started getting body cams and they been getting self policed more so they gotta play by the rules. More and more money in drugs every year too doesnt help

I bet its all Hollywood Rd. and Bankhead

Chicongo fag here.
Niggers, a few spics, but it's mostly niggers.

BECAUSE AMERICA HAS GUNS.

if euro-niggers had GUNS THEY WOULD BE EQUALLY AS INSANE AS THEY ARE IN THE US.

pootin hacked those upstanding black citizens who where just getting their life on track going to church's every sunday

it's literally drumpf's fault

/thread

Instead they drive trucks through crowds, or blow themselves up.

Well that's the crazy thing - American cities manage to produce higher murder rates than even Euro cities hit by terrorism.

Nice has 90 murders so far this year - 86 from the truck attack, and 4 others - for a population of 344,000. That's a rate of 26.2 per 100,000.

Which is high, but American cities like St. Louis and Baltimore are double that number. And they don't even have any terrorist attacks to blame.

My city isn't listed there and it also hit a century high record this year.

Jacksonville, FL

We have a handy tracker where you can view each of the homicides, the race of the victims, the race of the perpetrators if it's known, etc.
static.jacksonville.com/homicidetracker/#database2016

The vast amount of it is dindu related. Occasionally you get a schizophrenic white man killing his wife or something.

Because Arabs are more intelligent than blacks.

>Population grows
>More people kill, more people die
>Statistics go up
wow this really made me think

>Tavione
>Tionne
>Deron

Why do they always have weird names?

murder rate in berlin raised by 23,6% theft/robbery 27% in 2015 in like 3 months and rape by 13,8% and those are just the cases tht have been reported so those numbers are atleast twice as high
but that has nothing to do with those poor refugees of course goy

mizzou is columbia nigger

Is this anecdotal or you have something to back your statement up?

Niggers, BLM radicalization, increased racial tensions, a divisive election, and niggers,

And the global economy is still getting worse. We really haven't seen anything yet.

Who the fuck cares, let them cleanse themselves, between crime and planned parenthood you are at least prolonging America's death for a couple of decades until you are finally overrun by niggers, taconiggers and sandniggers.

little rock 41% black
40 murders including 2 children so far. still got a week to go.

Because they also kill white people, and will out breed us if nothing is done. what happens when Blacks are the majority? They turn apartheid South Africa into the crime ridden and corrupt shit hole it is today.

>What the hell is going on in these cities in particular?

In a word. Niggers

>a real black man

>real

>black

>man

He a kang mang

Africans gonna Africa

Actually, drug trade is in the shitter. People legally grow their own with card; cocaine got BTFO. These folks are just without any sense.

That doesn't mean they aren't afraid of national backlash.

man i bet that cia coke is hella cheap they probably just get it for free transferred from dea seizures

Yes they were much worse in 70s-90s but 90's was cocaine cowboys making big money and the drug trade is nowhere near the heights of the 90's. These people now are just happy to kill someone.

Gonna need a source on that

Tala moana, warrior

There have been blacks in Anchorage since the early 70's . At least from what I remember as a little kid living there.

Lmao, just fucking wait until your country is as """""diverse""""" as ours, then you will see American-level crime rates.

>tfw just got haku to level 8
i don't do rotations so whatever

each of those cities is likely also at a record non-white population.
>pure coincidence

This is coming from someone who lives near memphis. Yes it is actually niggers doing most of this shit. They chimp out and shoot each other over retarded shit. Often at night. It's depressing to watch the news every morning and see the same fucking stupid shit.

Good thing I live in a nice white suburb 30 minutes away. Desoto county>Nigger county.

But London already is the most violent city in Europe and Paris has become a shithole as well.

>Anchorage, Alaska

What? I thought only a few whites and eskimos lived there.

The minute blacks become majority of any city, then the city is doomed. There is nothing you can do to save it. Can't kick them out, that's unconstitutional.

Tennessee is the most corrupt state in the U.S. by a long shot, regardless of political party. All those Republicans at the state level, with their super majorities in the House and Senate, are going to pass a huge gas tax next year that will disproportionately affect the middle class.

London's murder rate last year was 1.3 per 100,000, which was lower than all but two American STATES (Hawaii and New Hampshire), let alone cities.

Funny guy. Lots of American cities have declined in population since the late 60's, but per capita murders have risen. There is only one reason for this and every American knows that reason.

>What's going on?

Black lives matter.

Cops are sick of dealing with niggers, so they've stopped policing nigger areas the way they used to because niggers just attack them for doing their job, and the media and leftist dems condemn them for it, so why bother?

FUCK urban niggers and their murderous ways. The more dead niggers, the better of the U.S. is...

Cultural differences and lack of easy access to guns, I reckon.

>cops get national crucifixion for shooting a black

Gee I wonder why police aren't upholding the law.

>is this anecdotal
Is this absurdist humor from you, or are you really that dumb. You have a powerful tool beneath your fingertips. Learn how to use it.

Toronto has had some of the worst crime rates ever lately. Our big brother media just wont talk about it.

In other news, multiple US cities hitting record numbers of non-white inhabitants.

>What's going on?
Niggers

Also scared cops because of pic related and his army of chimps

I live in a city with roughly the same population as LR but we have half that number of murders. Come to think of it, we have half that number of blacks too. Seems to be some kind of correlation here.

No, we have NIGGERS.

Eliminate the nigger stats from the U.S., and our crime and homicide rate is the same as any other white nation WITHOUT the millions of niggers we have, and DESPITE all our guns.

Niggers are savages and belong in Africa, not in western white nations.

Source? I know people.

You've had something like 66 murders in a city of 2.8 million. Chicago is slightly smaller and has had almost 800. And Chicago does not even have one of the highest RATES of murder per capita among American cities.

In other words, Toronto is unbelievably safe by American standards, and American cops should take lessons from it.

They are showing why black lives matter

OP remember, SOOO much meth in the south. Also its brought in by the mexicans

it's almost like there's nothing in toronto worth taking that the chinks haven't already gotten

>Refugees from Liberia
>Liberia

Literally the opposite of how that was supposed to work.