Christmas food

So what are you having for Christmas?

I'm going to be having a traditional and wholesome meal of Mcdonald's option 5. I already have them frozen up and ready for the dinner tomorrow.

And for my critics, you all just need to be more open and embrace PROPER CULTURE!

I'm not going to eat. Eating every day is a Jewish invention and is the cause of colon cancer.

>

I've been slaying the shit out of pheasants latley, so I'm going to smoke a bunch in the morning before the family shows up, along with stuffing, a ham and other fixins.

>meal of Mcdonald's option 5
want to know how i know you're using a proxy?

i know this is bait, but are they really open on christmas?
If so, makes me feel bad for them

lol

Fast food is closed on holidays but.....

I had an amazing steak dinner with potatoes, mushrooms, vegetables, and everything great. I feel bad for you, poorfags.

Tomorrow is a ham and traditional fare.

Tonight is A1 Sauce over cream cheese with White Castle burgers and Woodford Reserve.

Turkey, pork roast, collard greens, mac & cheese, mashed potatoes, potato salad, cranberry sauce, sweet potato pie.

good goy! give your hard earned shekels to the cashier, only for your eatable goys rot out in the open or in the sewer!

kek

As depressing it is to imagine some loser ordering McDonalds on Christmas Eve, it's probably worse to know that some other desperate loser is working at MCDonalds on Christmas Eve.

a nice turkey dinner with people I hate.

Probably something at the movies. I'm considering going to Rogue One tomorrow!

On Christmas Eve we have a everybody bring something meal. This year we had wings, salmon, kfc, shit ton of goodies, chocolate fondu. Ugh I feel pretty sick honestly. Tomorrow is when we have traditional Turkey dinner.
Captcha: snack

I'll probably eat Chinese because that's what's open on account of Jews eating Chinese on Christmas, presumably in some kind of protest about Jesus or something.

Nice try, Sweden. We know it's you behind that proxy.

Christ-mas not being a good christian and not eating meat this christmas eve

>Heresy

> "option 5"

Nice proxy

I'll probably get KFC tomorrow or something.

Ham smoked over pecan wood. Jambalaya. Buttermilk pie. etc.

>not eating 5000 calories a day to bulk for the race war

>fraternizing with the edible jew

Always be bulking. The race war is prime cutting time.

>not eating a diet consisting entirely of juiced vegetables, beans and rice

oh yeah and yogurt

>5000 calories
This

is that you, Fulano?

Beef Tenderloin with Horseradish Cream Sauce
Stuffed Shells
Green Beans
Mashed Potatoes

Various Cannolis and Desserts

But I'm doing all my own cooking and baking.
I have a whole list of foods to prepare then cook before tomorrow when the extended family gets here.
Turkey and Honey Roasted Ham, Yams and potatoes, Rice with 3 types of gravy, I make a milk and browned meat style plus country style, Corn, Blackeyes, Pinto beans, Green beans, Dressing, Blue berry muffins, Corn Muffins, Brownies, Cupcakes, Two Cakes ( Chocolate and Yellow), Three Pies (Apple, Cherry and Pumpkin) and 6 flavors of Ice Cream ( Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry, Orange Sherbet, Lime Sherbet, And Moose Knuckle) and Three Iced Teas two gallons each( Honey, Plain, and Lemon).

Then we'll go out and sang Christmas hymns in the poorer neighborhoods to lift their spirits.

I fucked up a married a wop. Fuckin fish every god damn Christmas Eve...and fuck me, nothing else...barely decent sides...everything fucking drenched in olive oil...and the god damn event has to go on for 8 fucking hours...8 fucking hours in a house with the windows painted shut -78 degrees and morons frying fish...I just want the lord to take me...I just can't anymore.

We say "number 5". I thought it was a mildly funny ironic post by an American, but instead its a fucking foreigner. Figures.

>Mom said she was getting chinese food for christmas dinner
>I told her that's wrong and I'm not coming

Goddamn. I think I'm gonna have myself some delicious fries, a big mac, a cheeseburger, a cig, and jump off a tall building; today.

i had left over ihop (from mom cause dad finishes his meals)
the 'rents are at a christmas party with relatives while i stayed home to fap.

currently organizing my fap folders and realizing i need to buy a new hdd.

pretty good holiday today.

i thought italians made lots of pasta and stuff, not fish

Feast of the 7 fishes...look it up. And don't ever get involved with Italians...

Olive oil is good for you.

Yeah there's nothing I love more than sitting on the toilet with greenish/yellow liquid shit pouring out of my ass for an hour after eating that garbage.

That's why it's good for you opens up the old anus and lets all the bad out.

Maybe it's because I have southern euro genes, but I love me some fish/olive oil and shit. I drink olive oil like water.

If olive oil is giving you massive diarrhea shits you have some digestive problems that need to be addressed.

Nah, it's just garbage and they use too much of it. Rarely does any other type of food make me sick from anywhere else. It's that awful, shitty southern Italian garbage they cook with that fuckin oil...god o fuckin hate it.

I use olive oil for cooking everything and I've never had problems. You've probably got a shitty set of gut bacteria from a lifetime of sugar and butter. Try eating some Greek yogurt and sauerkraut or other fermented foods a few times a week for awhile and see if that helps.