Anyone else triggered by this word?

this word makes no sense. It's shitlibs trying to give benefits to beaners without calling them mestizos.

>Mexicans are latinos but québécois are not

>Squatemalans are Latino but Italians are not.

And then they include spaniards and Cubans who are white and successful as examples of latinos integrating.

Is it really supposed to cheer me up? Because it doesn't.

Just venting. You probably know exactly what I mean though, assuming your not a nigger.

>And then they include spaniards
So first off, bitch
Spaniards are not white. Top tier? Yes. But not white.
Their genes are mixed from hundreds of years of Berber and Muslims rapings of the Visigoths. this is where we get the Spanish. Descendants of the Spaniards who fucked the natives of the Americas are Latinos. Spaniards are NOT Latinos. They are Hispanic, named after the Iberian Peninsula, which was named Hispania during Roman occupation.
Furthermore, Latin America refers to south North America, central America, and South America. Quebecois are not a part of this, because they belong to a country where English, which is not a Romance language, is spoken predominantly.

Why the hell would Italians be called Latinos? They aren't from the Americas. They are Italian, and they've been there for millennia.

You're fucking retarded.

South americans...Latinos are from Peninsula Italica in Europe. Learn some history and geography burgers.

yeah it doesn't make any sense

Eh... as a Cuban I could care less being lumped in with the other groups.
But then people rarely think I'm Latino unless they ask me to speak Spanish or hear my full name.
Latinx, on the other hand infuriates me to no end.

naive = indio

white = castillo

mixed = mestizo

black = negro

WE

castizo is a quarter indio, criollo is a pure spaniard, and a peninsular is a spaniard born in Spain.

>Indigenous
>Has facial hair

You have been spamming this for 4 months now. Holy shit. It's not beaners fault americans use this retarded classification system.

>I could care less

Lmfao u mad white boi :)

I always use term injuns for any kind of spics except for the spaniards

fuck up twat

>4 months

more like 3 years, this guy is a full blown autistic. I think it's the only thing he cares about in life.

>castizo is a quarter indio, criollo is a pure spaniard, and a peninsular is a spaniard born in Spain.

thanks, anyways, words for the different races exist. Just use them. They are self identifying too.

Hispanic and latino are bullshit anglos invented to be politicaly correct, use mestizo, castizo, criollo ....

stfu you hook nosed jew mutherfucker. we will use whatever we want.

Same, this latinx shit needs to stop now. If we don't stop it will see more and more sjw type shit influence our media. I can't begin to fathom what that would be like

RARE
A
R
E

fuck up yankee

we're not latinos

Daily Remember:

>Best Hispanics
Southern Cone, Cuba

>"Meh" Hispanics
Anyone else

>Shit-tier (((""""""""""Hispanics"""""""""")))
Dominicans

Yeah, yeah.... couldn't

I wonder how it would go? Romance languages are gendered, good fucking luck wiping Spanish and French off the map without pissing off a major population.

Boy, that poster is beyond fucking stupid.

Probably by trying to make it un gendered like the chink languages that use inflection rather gendered words to mean different things. Honestly whenever I see someone buy into this latinx shit to identify with I subtlety begin to drift away from them. Also double down on machismo because I already see the makings of numales in our culture

aside from it being a vacuous term meant to create political power out of people who hate each other, nothing personally boils my blood more than being lumped in with a bunch of illegals. that word is fucking cancer and so is hispanic.

do you really think italians/frogs want to be lumped together with the latin americans? We already have manolos and venancios whining nonstop about muh hispanic word all the goddamn time, and the worst part of it is that we didn't come up with that term, it was burgers' doing, not ours. As far as i know most latin americans say: nosotromos somos hispanohablantes (translation: we only speak spanish) and that's it, only chicanos and other retards in US use that term to refer to themselves.
Also:
>latinx
seriously, do leftards not have anything more interesting or important to do than making up ridiculous shit like that? jesus chrsit, watched a video of SJW harrassing a proffesor of psychology (if i recall correctly) and bitching about MUH PRONOUNS, this world has seriously gone fucking insane...

No one cares what you think, fat boy

They don't have the patience for that. Look how fast and hard they're trying to push the "non-binary" pronouns.

checked.
Yeah it's the Jordon Peterson protests.
Cringy as fuck

Spaniards are not included in the Latino category dumbass, they fall under Hispanics but not under Latinos, which is people from Latin America. That is why Cubans no matter how white and successful they are still part of Latin America. Italians and Spaniards are not part of Latin America.
Quebec is not it's own country, if it was it would be part of Latin America

Too fucking true mexibro, most burgers assume we're mexican and don't understand there are nuances between countries with the common factor being we all speak Spanish. Your referring to Dr. Peterson up in Toronto U and if you're wondering cuckandia did pass Bill c 16 meaning you got to use muh pronouns other wise I can fine you and jail you

>As far as i know most latin americans say: nosotromos somos hispanohablantes (translation: we only speak spanish) and that's it, only chicanos and other retards in US use that term to refer to themselves.
I am a Border Patrol agent, and I can tell you that is not true, I have Salvadorian and Guatemalan illegals we capture always mention my last name
>usted tiene nombre Latino, vos nos deveria de estar ayudando
Translation "you have a Latino last name, you should be helping us not arresting us"
In the Army I trained with members of foreigner military, there was a female soldier from Columbia who asked if I could dance, I said not, and she said how can I be Latino and not know how to dance. Everyone uses it pendejo. In fact us Chicanos are probably the ones who use it the least, Puerto Ricans and Domincans love using it because it sounds exotic

>not knowing the difference between "latino" and "latinoamericano"

Where does la lingua latina come from, smart guy? Mexico City?

Spic here putting in my two cents. I personally don't like the term Latino, I prefer the label Hispanic.

>getting beaten up by cops and thrown in a jail ceel for having called a trans person he when he's actually a she, but i could have swoen she looked like a he form afar
>yfw got screwed over for MUH PRONOUNS

holy mother of god, this can't be happening, it can't

I don't want to be associated with beaners, no thanks. France is half latin (southwest) and half germanic (northeast). Most Quebecers came from northern france (paris, normandie)

>Mexicans are latinos but québécois are not
What kind of retardation is this? We are the descendants of french colonists, not beaners.

Ricans are retards by default.

I IDENTIFY AS A LATINX

>I prefer the label Hispanic.
Venancio (or half-greek dude in every single thread regarding this topic) bitching about it in 5,4,3,2,1...

had to be a leaf again, huh?

this so much, the most degenerates one i must point out

Based user. Burger ignorqnce of Latin American culture and live never ceases to amaze me.

Day of the rake cannot come fast enough

thats why were sudacas.

whoever wrote that crap is beyond fucking saving, seriously

La día de soplo va llegar pronto hoja.

It is, be aware of sjw shit and shut it down even before it gets a chance

It's your fault people use it like that to be honest. Latino literally means that, anyone from a country where the principal language is romance. Also it has nothing to do with race dumbass.

We got an heritage month? What for.

This is the solution to this
>Be Hispanic mestizo
>Get called Latinx by liberal sjw
>Go off on them for denying my Native American, Aztec heritage by likening me to the Romans
>Accuse them of cultural genocide
>Watch as they get on their knees and apologize to all people of color
>Get sex from liberal women and the wives of liberal men as reparations for the fall of the Aztec empire

>Idiots see this map and actually think it's Tenochtitlan.

Italians will always be the purest Latins. All others are imposters with arbitrary genetics.

Just lump it all together as Spangrels (Spanish-mongrel). Covers the entire spectrum.

You think that's bad...

Who gives a fuck what their classification is? They are illegal they don't speak the language and for the most part citizens and the beaners just ignore each other while we hope they eventually get held accountable/deported. I couldn't give less of a shit if it's mestizo or corntizo. It's five foot nothing ugly as shit and collects welfare while speaking zero English.

I really don't know how I would deal with liberals if I ever visit the US. Probably just walk off.

to trigger those wacist mysoginist fellas that go around painting swastikas on walls n shiiieet?

>Accuse them of cultural genocide
>Watch as they get on their knees and apologize to all people of color
that'd be awkward as fuck if it happened to me
SHIIIEETT

shit what the fuck if im 1/4 italian does that mean i am 1/4 latino?! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Triggered?!?
Go back you Cuck.

>using triggered in a sentence
Thank you for Correcting The Record. Out payment servers are temporarily offline. Don't forget to email your Electors. #ImWithHer #HeForShe

retardation at its finest i swear...

What is the issue? Latinx is a sjw used by progressives because it is gender neutral, and the terms Latino and Latina can offend those who dont identify as male or woman, you know one of those letters after LGBT. Your pic is brown people calling SJW racist for their attempts to pander to the LGBT community. If we push this, we can destroy the left even further when they wont know who to side with, the browns or the gays. Also most of what the text says is right, the term Hispanic is eurocentric. Mestizos are indios, not white Iberians

Latrino is a much better word.

So the left can pat themselves on the back for being so inclusive.

It is too easy to make it out as a reductio ad absurdum

I have never heard a beaner call himself a Latino in real life. I only hear Mexican and rarely Hispanic. Only elite liberals use the word.

>anglos from italy
>anglos from spain

Do they really not know where Anglos are from? Maybe they're confused because the Anglos got their name from the Latin speaking Romans. Or maybe they're stuck in the 'us vs them' mentality that paints all Europeans as Anglo. The Mexica Movement needs to get their shit together. Other than this dumb image, and their hopeless desire to "deport whites back to Europe", I support their bid for self determination.

A lot of spics detest their shitskin genes and want to be called "Spanish" or just be thought of as white. I was in class and when the topic was brought up at least 4 people were saying "we're white" and one said "Hispanic" was a made up word. Like no shit spic all words are made up, it means Spanish speaker which doesn't properly categorize them because someone from Spain isn't a dirty shitskin mestizo.

What would be a good name for them? Amerindian isn't good because calling them Indians is a misnomer to begin with. Native American isn't good because it implies they didn't immigrate here like the rest of us which they did just on foot rather than in boats... Hmm

I see what you did there. Ouch.

Chileans rarely consider themselves "latinos"
Is just an easy way for SJWs with white savior complex to group people from a shit ton of countries without learning anything about them.

A lot of Americans hate being Americans so they pretend to be Irish or Italian?

Fuck off.

LA RÀZA

>Una maldita hoja
It doesn't work.

>reductio ad absurdum

Finally, some actual Latin.

when i think of latin, i think of rome. not 5'0" consuela popping out chicklets every five minutes.

>Tfw 187cm
Where did this meme come from.

latino is a term that was invented by chicanos because "hispanic" was too white sounding. plus most mexicans aren't even mestizo. they're native american.

Mexicans are Mexicans, it's a nationality not a race.

Mexica Movement has changed a lot in the recent years though. They are Anti Aztlan, oppose the Chicano movements which they refer to as "Mexican Marxism" and they support the US constitution and no longer support the deportation of whites just reparations. They are more about Mexican Americans accepting their indigenous roots (Many feel ashamed of their indian heritage and 90% of Mexicans will tell you about their Spanish abuelita with blue eyes)They want Mexican Americans to embrace their Native heritage and culture, to learn indigenous languages and to build bridges between Mexicans and other Latinos and the Native American communities in the US, and to celebrate their shared heritage. In fact they are probably more occupied with trying to convince Native Americans that Mestizos are related to them, than with trying to wage war on Europeans. This is taking up most of their time because Native American groups have ressisted that idea in some places because they see Mestizos as Spaniards.
t. Minor in Chicano studies
Went to several Mecha meetings

I love being American, I'm also proud of my European heritage. Those people don't hate being American they're just celebrating both sides of their roots.

Spics just hate themselves entirely. They speak a European language, practice a European faith, let the most European among them rule, try their best to keep up to par with Western trends (I think they've progressed to like the 70's), and in the end they just look like monkeys trying to emulate people. You aren't fucking Latin, your culture is sick and we Europeans don't want to be associated with you. Gtfo and fix your own damn countries, maybe we'll respect you if they weren't such shitholes. What you build and achieve reflects who you are.

How can Quebecois be latinos if Quebecois aren't even people?

The Spanish being Arab/Berber rape babies meme is a lie, user. Most studies show that they have very little Northern African admixture; only two studies (published in 2008 and 2011, I should add) contradict this, and they have since been dismissed by their authors.

I would invite you to go to Spain and see for yourself that they are, in fact, white. They aren't Nordic, of course; they always been Southern Europeans, although they have light-eyed, blonde people. Nevertheless, they do share their Celtic haplogroup with the French and most Britons.

Spiggers

Don't lump me up with the (((Latinos)))

you are just fucking retarded and can't even google about that shit
>Latin America refers to territories in the Americas where the Spanish or Portuguese languages prevail

How the US is any different in that regard? Both came from Europe. You are also speaking a European language.

>Hate themselves entirely
Says who.

Anyway I don't plan to respond anymore you sound like an angry autist.

>How the US is any different in that regard?
Because we're white. We actually come from Europe and aren't admixed with gross genes. Some of us actually are of Latin and Spanish descent and don't look like you (or smell like you, ew)

Ok, Juan. I'm sorry. Listen, how bout you come over for a poutine? Or better, I could come over to eat venezuelan cuisine! Oh wait

>Mestizos
that word just sounds like shit.

"Latin" America is a French term that was introduced in the 1830s and emphasised during the reign of Napoleon III, who pursued a policy of pan-Latinism. Basically, it was a French attempt to influence the former Spanish and Portuguese territories culturally, politically and economically. I would say they succeeded, considering how all the white elites in the nascent republics (and, in Brazil's case, Empire), save for the most conservative, started to think of Iberian culture as something to repudiate.

If we were to turn into pedants, Latin America should include the French-speaking portions of Canada, along with all French-speaking territories in the Americas.

Thus, the terms Hispano-America and Ibero-America would be preferable, since they are more accurate. Before you go on about "hispano" means Spanish, I'd cite the fact that Roman Hispania included the Peninsula in entirety and that your beloved Camões spoke of the Lusitanians as a people of Hispania/Spain. The term Spain would only later be applied exclusively to the unified realm of Aragón, Castile and Navarre.

60% white*

What cousine

People from the US call themselves "American" because it's easier to say than "US American", despite the fact that there are obviously other types of Americans outside the US. Does this trigger you? Because if it does, than you have no cause to be upset that OP is complaining about Latinoamericanos calling themselves "Latino" for short. There's a difference between the two, and it causes confusion and loss of cultural identity.

Mestizos are just a big, fat mess
Messtizos

Just a friendly reminder that all Mexicans are mestizos, no exceptions and that mestizos do not have souls so it is not a sin to kill them.

Thanks for the insight. I believe that lack of knowledge is the root of all contention.

suits the mestizos.

autism

none of that have anything to do with my post wtf.