Daily reminder that recreational sex of any kind is a sin

Daily reminder that recreational sex of any kind is a sin

Having heterosex for recreational purposes is just as bad as having homosex

Masturbating is also a filthy sin. If you spill your seed in any situation where you are not directly attempting to produce a child, you are a degenerate

If you're not having sex with the strict purpose of reproducing God's children, you are a degenerate and contributing to the fall of civilization

Listen, you can have as many children as you want. That means you can have as much sex as you can handle, AS LONG AS YOU ARE TRYING TO REPRODUCE!

Do not have sex or masturbate just for physical pleasure. It is degenerate and pathetic.

What makes you sure it was spilling the seed that made God angry rather than him disobeying an order?

that's nice but I already had sex before. am i doomed for eternity?

lol this. i mean, he was banging his bro's wife.

>Onan knew that the offspring would not be his; so whenever he slept with his brother's wife, He released his semen on the ground.
Sounds like he was in trouble for refusing to consummate the marriage with his brother's widow.

He was ordered to.
7 And Er, Judah's firstborn, was wicked in the sight of the LORD; and the LORD slew him. 8 And Judah, said unto Onan, Go in unto thy brother's wife, and marry her, and raise up seed to thy brother. 9 And Onan knew that the seed should not be his; and it came to pass, when he went in unto his brother's wife, that he spilled it it on the ground, lest that he should give seed to his brother. 10 And the thing which he did displeased the LORD; wherefore he slew him also.

You may attempt to ask for forgiveness if your sin was innocent. If you have recreational sex knowing that it was evil, you will not be allowed forgiveness.

However, you should still try to ask forgiveness and declare celibacy in an effort to save yourself from eternal damnation.

Why did God make us want to fuck 24/7?

Proofs?

> If you have recreational sex knowing that it was evil, you will not be allowed forgiveness.
sound pretty vague desu. I sorta knew but not really.

He specifically avoided doing his duty to his brother's widow. spilling seed on the ground was not why he was killed.

Huh, fornication and premarital sex is a sin. The bible doesn't mention shit about recreational sex when married, so get the fuck out false prophet.
Saged because heresy.

Fuck your god, we have Kek now.

If you're getting this from the story of Onan you're completely misreading it, just like most people who reference it.
Onan's sin was not sex for pleasure or masturvation, it was pulling out so he wouldn't knock up his wife who was his brother's widow because the children wouldn't be considered to be his. So God smited him because he refused to do his brotherly duty.
Interestingly this story also seems to imply that fucking whores is a-okay because after Onan got smited the bitch dressed up like a whore so her father-in-law would knock her up because she was not going to wait for the youngest brother to get old enough to marry her.
Such a weird fucking story that people always take the wrong lesson from. The lesson is about familial responsibility.

Oh, there's a secondary lesson about fucking whores. Never fuck a whore wearing a veil, always see her face because she might be your daughter-in-law or something.

So God ordered this guy to cuck his bro, and the dude said "yo what they fuck God that's fucked" and disobeyed the fucking Lord?

Why aren't we whorshipping Onan?

I killed god two weeks ago and have seized control of heaven and hell. I'm posting this on Sup Forums so only a couple people see it, but from now on you have to crucify a christcuck and inseminate your mother to get into heaven.

P.S. Jesus is an insufferable NEET faggot and even has one of those dumb fuck anime body pillows.

ITT Christianity as retarded as any other Abrahamic religion.

His brother died

It is a test to help you become stronger and more resilient. If you cannot resist a simple urge to fuck, how can you expect to resist much greater evils in time of tribulation?

Only a weakling succumbs to such a simple temptation as the urge to fuck

Recreational sex is a distraction from God and your duties to do good. If you do not actively reject the dark side, it will consume you whether you want it to or not.

She was an agent of satan

>stop enjoying life
Typical Christcucks

How the fuck can anyone be religious and believe this shit unironically? Fucking religicucks baffle me.

Because it is the word God you fucking idiot

No, his brother died. You have to understand the cultural background. It was tradition that if a man dies his brother has to marry the widow and any resulting babies will be considered to be the original husband's(because genealogies and shit are important) Onan didn't want his babies to not be considered to be his so he pulled out, refusing to fulfill his brotherly duty. That refusal of his duty was his sin.
Strangely the text doesn't specify the sin the older brother was smited for(because God also killed that guy).
>She was an agent of satan
What the fuck are you on about?

This is easily the most ridiculous thing about some Christian groups. Why does the clitoris exist except for pleasure? Sex is fun

Seems like God took offense to Onan not getting his brothers wife pregnate. In typical God fashion, he smites him with smitty death, oh what was that about free will again?

Any god that punishes me for something so harmless as having sex with someone I love is not worth worshipping
Any god that would punish me despite never giving me any evidence that he exists isn't worth believing in
That being said, I'm a christian and you're retarded
God sent his son here so we could understand forgiveness. Do you really think he would send an otherwise good and pious man to hell simply because he jacked off when he was a kid or because he and his wife fucked with a condom once?

>believing genesis is the word of God
>being this Jewish

Consider this. Onan was being a greedy Jew. His brother had no kids. God wanted the money to go to the kids, so God ordered onan to make kids. Onan not only slept with his brothers wife and disobeyed God's orders, he even tried to take the poor dudes money. So God smited him. The sex was only acceptable because he needed to have kids to give the money too. But onan still went with the sex and refused to make kids. Imagine this, instead of donating sperm, the guy fucks the wife and doesn't even cum in her so at least the couple can have kids. Then he tries to take the dudes money on top of that. Bronze Age sperm donation gone horribly wrong and fucked up.

Yeah the word God is undeniably true morons. Merry stolen pagan holiday

It's not about God

It's about yourself

Believe me, you are not hurting God if you choose not to worship him. He is invincible. You are only hurting yourself.

Exactly my point dipshit
Any truly benevolent god wouldn't give two shits if so random jungle monkey made some mistakes in his life if it was, overall, a good life
If god expects me to be miserable for my entire life without providing me with any evidence that I will be rewarded for it later, then I'll take my chances

>word of "God" written by man
>no proof of "God"
>various inconsistencies, untruths, inaccuracies in the so called "word of God"
>science disproves much of the "word of God"
>still thinks the "word of God" means anything more than any other so called holy text of other religions

Follow orders or die is technically still free will.
You get choice of die or follow orders.
Free will means you have the ability to chose, it does not mean you have unlimited power.
If God used hypnosis power or some shit like that and removed his ability to think or act dependent lay like some kind of robot, that would be no free will. Free will is not the same thing as "do as thou wilt." Free will is just the way humans were made, not what we are allowed to do. Free will is a physical thing versus "do what thou wilt." which is a statement on morals. Just causes you CAN fuck a pig doesn't mean you SHOULD. "Do what that wilt." implies that there is literally nothing wrong with mudering children for fun.

Recreational sex is a sin because it harms you

It is a physical pleasure that distracts you from God and that is the thing which corrupts your soul

only if you repent leaf

This is another reason why I oppose you religious whack jobs.
Fucking nutcase.

Just kys you religious fanatic, you're almost as bad as Islamist fundamentalist extremists.

>Recreational sex is a sin because it harms you
How?

Do it or -I kill you- isn't choice dumbass. It's not even an illusion of choice.

>Fucked his brothers wife
>So he wouldn't get caught he pulled out
>This is equal to fucking a single girl with a condom.
>This is equal to jerking off with no one else there.

Islam is preferable to degenerate sex addiction

It distracts you from God which corrupts your soul

Also the flaw in your mental retarded liberal brainastics is that just because -do as thou wilt- does not imply thou hast not any morals

>God told him to fuck his brothers wife
Old testament I'm guessing? How do you know it's not just because he ignored a direct order from God?

So blind.
>*hands rubbing softly
>he hasn't studied history, philosophy, science, or theology
>he thinks his opinion is valid
It hinders the fibers of integrity.
It was the disobedience which was wrong.
Rec-sex is bad if our people are waning.
It's celebrating fetitily without any actual fertility.
It is the greatest perversion of the pagan cults of fertility/sex and of the Christian imperative of populating the world and beyond (especially if you're white).

>ITT Degenerates provide non-arguments for their hedonistic tendencies

>So he wouldn't get caught he pulled out
You didn't fucking read the story. He was supposed to knock her up because she was his wife because her first husband, his brother, died. Not knocking her up was his sin.
Fucking retards who can't read simple fucking stories.

Listen, I don't give a fuck about your religion. I grew up with Christianity and ditched it because I refuse to be governed by a megalomaniac, fear inducing, psychopathic father figure as my "god". Seriously fuck yourself and fuck your god.

The refusal of Onan to make her pregnant was evil for two reasons: First, it was an act of selfishness which denied his deceased brother a rightful heir to his name. Second, and more importantly, the ancestral line of Judah was vital to Christ's first coming. Since Onan was next in line to continue that ancestral lineage, his refusal to bring forth an heir to the line was essentially an act of sabotage against God's greater plan. Onan was acting selfishly towards Tamar, his deceased brother, and God Himself.

Marital recreational sex is great

If having fun makes God angry, then isn't a very benevolent one, is he?
Also, I'd happily challenge God's will because he gave me the right to do so through free will.

Threatening me with suffering if I don't do what he wants undermines my right and duty to choose my own destiny.

Also,if God isn't willing to forgive some sin, Heaven probably has as many people as Saudi Arabia has feminists.

>If you spill your seed in any situation where you are not directly attempting to produce a child, you are a degenerate
This is a mental cage meant to prevent degenerate behavior.

You tell me what's better:
>Have fewer children that you can support and be a good father figure and positive influence on
>Have 18 children in a good catholic upbringing where the children learn to resent their absentee father that is gone because they work all the time, or skipped town

Choice is yours, idiot.

It is your choice to harm yourself

It is not about God, it is about yourself

Why damn yourself? Why self harm?

Yuletide was about animal sacrifice to pagan gods. The holiday of Christmas has little to do with it. In fact Yuletide is more similar to New Years than anything. As Yuletide traditionally was the day between December and January. The false connection comes from a King of Norway who ordered that pagans would celebrate Yuletide at the same time Christians celebrated Christmas. When pagans converted, the referred to the date Yuletide despite Christmas being a different holiday. Similar to how Christian Arabs will use the name "Allah" to refer to God. Although they use that name, they are actually referring to the Christian God and not the god of Moslems.
"A rose by any other name is just the same."
Many words have dual-meanings. Although Yuletide could once refer to both the Christian holiday and the pagan one, the two holidays are completely different. One is about animal sacrifice. The other is about celebrating the birth of Christ and giving presents.

Daily reminder that God was angry at Onan fir disobeying him. Reminder also that Jesus has told husbands and wives to not deny each other their bodies so sex within marriage is AOK.

This is what God does to disobedient leaves like yourself

Stop spreading misformation you retard.

If anyone would like to actually know God's word on this subject, look up a study done over it. This person does not know what he talking about

>so blind
such a good point I finally see the error of my ways
You're really one to talk about arguments. Your entire post is a fallacy.
You're resorting to ad hominens and implying a point isn't valid because it doesn't comform to your standards
It's literallly a child's behavior
And if having regular sex is hedonistic, then fuck it, I'm a hedonist
If God didn't want me to have sex he wouldn't have made it feel good.
If he wanted to have power over my every action, then he shouldn't have given me free will.

Yes, it is, and a kind and loving father or God wouldn't damn his children to hell for eternity because they frolic around sexually, get a fucking grip on yourself.

Religion is a man made construct for controlling the masses.

>Fuck your god, we have Kek now.

This.
The new god had risen.
Praise Kek!

The "eternity" thing is bullshit.

they use the Greek word "Aeon" which means "for a time". Noah was also in the stomach of the whale for "an aeon" and he got out. It's temporary.

Get over yourself with that self damming horse shit, hell was made for sinners by god, its not some "you did it to yourself!" no, god wants to torture people forever and that is abhorrent and disgusting, you should be ashamed of yourself for even considering that as okay.

What gets me with you religious nuts is what makes you so fucking sure YOUR religion is the ONE right religion? Out of hundreds of various religions and sects all throughout history and across the world, what the fuck makes you think that your religion just so happens to be infallible and correct?

Please, enlighten me, because as I see it, Kek proves himself here everyday through the power of memetics and digits.

if this is about myself then I'd like to invite God to kindly let me exercise my free will
He DECIDED to give me free will. He knew that I'd made decisions and that some would be good and some wouldn't
If God expects me to do everything as he pleases, then he could just force me.
He doesn't, because even though he knows that all punishment, just like all burdens, must be proportional.
If the punishment for multiple murders and having recreational sex at least once is the same, then I might as well sin as much as I can, since I'm already doomed

Fuck off cunt what happens on Crusade stays on Crusade. I am going to fuck your sister faggot and then bash you with a fragment of the True Cross that I took from a Saracen.
Ave Maria Deus Vult

Not how it works. God forgives all sins if you confess and come to him with a repentant heart. He doesn't just not forgive if you knowingly do something wrong because we've literally all been there and we've all already been forgiven. Cross, etc.

> Yet another sexually repressed American. How shocking.

Kek, fucking Australians

Samson found favour with god and he was fucking prostitues and shit.

He's not the only 'holy' biblical character to have sex for pleasure either

I'll never understand why people restrict themselves like this. I mean, women riding the cock carousel is degenerate, but jerking off? Nah, man.

>what makes you so fucking sure YOUR religion is the ONE right religion?
At this point, what difference does it make?

I want to know who's dick that is. Is it Gavin's?

Very true. Im also a virgin and I think all fags that have sex lives should be forced to a life of celibacy because Im an evil envious fuck.

Yes all three of those guys are him just split via editing

>jacking off is evil
>but having 20 kids isnt
ok buddy

It doesn't really, but stop fucking telling me I'm damned just because I commit a consensual, non-violent act with my partner, like fuck. There are legit evil people out there, but I'm some how damned to hell for eternity because I had recreational sex with some chicks? Fuck off, eh.

He's really got a 5 incher?