So do you "avoid the groid"...

So do you "avoid the groid"? I expect everyone will claim to be a badass and stand their ground being a bunch of lying wasps that you are.

You probably step out of the shower to piss too.

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ex degenerate here, spent a couple years of my life in jails and a prison and I'm no stranger to encounters with their kind. No reason to fear the fucking cowards.

It's one black person, maybe he's a respected salaryman you don't know him
A trio of black thugs is a different story I go around the block

I know that feel mate. Was cleaning elevators yesterday for community service because I'm too poor to pay court fees. There was a piss soaked homeless nigga sleeping in one of them. I'm like 150 soaking wet and that boy thought he scared me. I kept telling him to get out so I can clean and after he realized he couldn't intimidate me he went for the "mane what you think I was doing fucking lil white boi".

>going outside

I avoid niggers at all cost. Nothing good can come from interacting with them so why bother? If I'm forced into a situation I smile, nod my head and look the other way.

I also avoid the "oy" as much as the "groid".

Got brained over the head with a glass bottle by a pack of Negros once in New Orleans.

I'm just smart about it now. If I see a situation that one or two magazines can't handle definitively, I take another route.

It's a feeling I wish I never knew. I've been to the county jail in Detroit for a couple 3 month sentences and a Michigan prison for over a year. I'm talking 90+% spooks in Wayne County jail. It's absolutely vile. Literally all the niggers made me get my shit together.

I leave slack on my dogs leash and let the beast get close.

I keep walking the way I was going. I don't care who else is there.

I piss before I get in the shower.

why the fuck were you in prison in the first place

I assume all groids are trash and it's up to them to prove otherwise. Been working well. I can only think of one who surprised me and he was actually racist against whites. He had his shit together, decently smart and did a good job at work. Definitely an outlier.

Put my hand on my Emerson cqc-7 with wave opening tech and get ready to poke his heart and twist, this kills the groid instantly

Used to be heavy into drugs. Been out of prison and clean since March.

By living in a predominantly white, conservative area, where the few nogs you see know better than to chimp out in public. Hell, not long ago we had a few dipshit niggers from New York get in a brief firefight at a Walmart parking lot over drugs, only for two white civilians to draw their guns and detain them at gunpoint until police arrived.

No because I live in a low crime area and the risk of being thought of as a racist because I crossed the street outweighs the risk of being stabbed by the groid.

I would posture up and look threatening and aware while walking by. I do this whenever I see an 18-40 year old male who looks like they are low socioeconomic status.

If they are muggers they don't pick on dudes like me. I don't usually dress nice and I'm big and wrestled 4 years in high school and played football.

Feral groids tend to go for small asian girls talking on their cell phones.

that's awesome

stay clean man, good luck

Also this, while I don't cross the street, I do try to straighten up my posture and look straight forwards.

Autism

if theyre bigger than me and its night time i avoid them because its common sense

With your liberal gun laws down there, with all due respect I don't know why more of you don't just carry and shoot them repeatedly when they attack you.

>literally Sup Forums but a nigger

I don't understand the question.

what do when gaijin is about to hiroshima with you

just be alert and keep awn steppin
they are lazy predators like snapping turtles, they are just waiting for a fish to come by and engage them

if you swim on by they just wait for the next one

>So do you "avoid the groid"?

I live in a nice white city.

Groids are like 1% of the population, if that.

I live in Idaho and am allowed to conceal carry (fully customized glock 19), so I do not fear the negro or hispanic beasts who seek to harm and kill white people.

Sucks to be all of you faggots who live in anti-American states such as Mexifornia and Jew York and your state politicians violate your god-given 2nd amendment rights.

is your glock costanza ?

Yeah but it also sucks to live in potato land.
Merry Christmas

>Walking through a store
>Some nigger walking toward me like a monkey
>Clench fists, ready to fight
>He just walks by
>Fucking pussy

answer my question

>is your glock costanza

huh?

I paid $3k for my custom glock 19. Best glock ever. Shoots very straight.

>Yeah but it also sucks to live in potato land.

Better than where I used to live: latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html

>It's official: Latinos now outnumber whites in California

Merry Christmas

you know what i am talking about, the fat one from Seinfeild.

Prison rules, make eye contact but not too much.

are you drunk?

What does

>is your glock constanza

mean?

You're just jealous you can't afford a nice gun.

I'm a fat pussy and even I would just keep walking. C'mon, user-kun.

Don't be a pussy anyways. Fuck are you scared for. If you're white, this is your fucking world and that moon cricket can get fucked

Carry a job application

In areas that you deem unsafe it's generally advisable to avoid all contact and vacate the area as soon as possible. Did a small stint with a security company in Chicago, and while the vast majority of the city is fine, there are areas that we were told to avoid completely like Austin or Englewood.

When we had a client in said areas, we would spend as little time as possibe in the area and only move to and from the location.

Use your instincts and maintain situational awareness at all times. You can often dissuade people just by looking at them for a moment and keeping your head on a swivel. Plus if you're in a group and wearing a uniform, most tend to stay away.

Otherwise, maintain a "grey-man" appearance, don't walk around with your phone out or head phones in, etc. Get a CCW and train.

Avoid confrontations not because you're a coward, but because you want to go home at the end of the day.

you know what i am talking about amerifat, yank, burguer, costanza, the dued from seinfeild

why do you newfags even answer these threads?

sage

>

Yes, the fat fuck from the 1990's (((comedy))) program in America that you spics in whatever spic country you're from are probably just watching as a new program.

What about it?

Are you some US government spy bot? If so, you fail the Turing, faggot.

Once i was walking down the street at 3am, in a sketchy neighborhood with frequent crime. It was really dark and had one light. I could see a black guy in a hood down the road. He looked really tall. I thought about crossing to avoid a confrontation but i didnt. I just fucking didnt care, if he wanted to start aome shit i was ready.
When the black guy got about 15 feet in front of me he crossed to the other side and kept on walking.

It was at that moment I realized others fear me.

>if its more than one person it's basic street smarts to always avoid them and cross the street.

ebin /k/ menes

Of course. Only a groid would purposely expose himself to danger for no better reason than to prove his boldness.

Same. I aim to keep the encounter as short as possible

Walking home last week a car with two young black males asked if. I wanted to make 100 dollars for going to jail. What the fuck man. Nah im good.

>implying you're somehow a pussy or something if you avoid the groid

Why expose yourself to risk with no reward?

jaywalking is an infraction, and can be misdemeanor.

trips of truth

A single nig usually isn't a problem unless you're scrawny.

That fake yawn. He should have went with his instincts and prepared for trouble

I am the "the groid" so avoidance for me takes the form of not giving into my urge to rape and steal shit.

Depends if it seems reasonable for me to switch street. In this exact scenario, no I would keep going, but be prepared.

A single negro is fine
A pair and I'm at code yellow
More than two and I switch

Kek

I keep walking and say "Excuse me!" really loud as I pass so everyone around can hear.

No, I live in louisiana so I'd be crossing the street all fucking day.

Besides lone niggers cant fight worth a fuck. or who knows it might be one of the rarer black men instead of a nigger.

I'd cross. Idgaf. I want that nigger to know I'm racist.

> $3,000 for tactical tupperware

one is fine

but pack mentality is real
if they have to stop their dumb nigger speak just because you're within earshot, they will chimp

Why not just call him a nigger instead of being a pussy?

What groid OP? I don't see any groid only Christmas hats.
Mow let me tlak you about Christmas hats. those are the ones you need to avoid, they sure are really dangerous.
Check'em.