Have any other Burgers Sup Forums noticed way more Black people moving into their town?

Have any other Burgers Sup Forums noticed way more Black people moving into their town?

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2016/05/08/obamas-last-act-is-to-force-suburbs-to-be-less-white-and-less-wealthy/
foxnews.com/politics/2016/12/01/obama-administration-stiff-arms-lawmakers-questioning-secret-refugee-deal.html
nypost.com/2016/05/08/obamas-last-act-is-to-force-suburbs-to-be-less-white-and-less-wealthy/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes. A lot of new ones from Africa here in Houston. Mostly Nigerians I think. It's funny because you wouldn't think it but you can just look at their face and tell.

>black people

You mean niggers?

Hail, fellow Houstonfag.

In Reno/Sparks area, the Feds are moving in urban darkies to the suburbs in some welfare housing scheme.

obama did some shit

fucked up my neighborhhod with people that chase me and fuck with my shit at night

thought i was nuts until i saw a big black lady point to my house with some refugee and said that one

Sup man. Merry Christmas.

No.
I live in Indiana and we told any nig rapefugees to fuck off and you need to do the same.

my neighborhood started out white according to my neighbor, then a bunch of niggers bought homes like 10-15 years ago when it was super cheap ruined the property value and left when they ran out of gibs
now its mainly latinos and they seem to keep the neighborhood clean causing property values to go back up and now whites are filling in the remainder of the homes here

In Reno/ sparks we've had a huge influx of fucking Jamaicans, they are just the fucking worst, especially when they come into my work and just chimp out when they don't get their way

yeah

there's one renting next door

he started parking his cars, of the four there is one that he uses on the street in the spot that my brother had used for years

everyone here is too big of a pussy to do anything about it

i really hate niggers

on the UNR campus there are so many legit africans, and Somalis with black chicks in burkas

>60%

>always be the crazy white one no one fucks with
nigger I'm even rude to old people, fuck all of you
merry christmas

Why did you capitilize

>Black people

???

Seriously what is with all the nigs coming to Reno, I've been here my whole life and I've just noticed how many more there are recently

Maybe someday we can all be the crazy white guy no one fucks with.

I live in an Asian populated area, the only time I see niggers is when I go to Walmart.

My town's 95% white. According to statistics, there should be about a hundred black people who live here, but I've never seen them. It's a little bit too expensive in my town for black people, I think. Next town over is worse, though. Some people have accused them of intentionally having high taxes to ward off the darkies.

Yes.

The other week a family moved in next to me.

Yesterday I finally introduced myself to my deadlock-wearing Jamaican neighbour. He said, over and over, "Ey, look, me nah call de cops is you nah call the cops, seen?"

I said "O-oh okay man...sounds good." but it's got me wondering...what did he mean by this?

Yes. When I was a kid, there was maybe 1 family of nigs in the entire area. Now there are a shit ton. They literally shipped in a bunch of young niggers, gave them free university tuition, so they'd play on the shitty football team.

Don't call the cops while he's cooking meth and raping white women, and he won't call the cops when you're mowing your lawn at 9 am.

I think he was saying" I won't call the police and you will also not call the police, understand?"

As a burger I can confirm this made me laugh.

Also...

(((TIME)))

Yes, fuck them.

Yes but why would I have to call the cops in the first place? What's he planning to do?

No idea why Houston has a crazy huge Nigerian population. Maybe it's the weather?

He's a nigger.

Niggers engage in criminal activities.

This is true from the richest niggers to the poorest.

It is an eternal truth.

also

foxnews.com/politics/2016/12/01/obama-administration-stiff-arms-lawmakers-questioning-secret-refugee-deal.html

i'm tired of people doxing me because i'm raycis and them thinking its OK to tresspass on my property IRL and steal and break stuff of my families. makes me want to get the guns when this is how the white house treats us

Indianapolis reporting in... internet tells me it's 27.5 percent black but it seems like 80 percent

>What's he planning to do?
He's just covering his bases. His "plans" probably include selling weed and maybe some prostitution but he might have other side hustles going on that he doesn't want phoned in.

Yes but they aren't going to involve me, right? He's not going to rob me?

not necessarily
hes just saying give my drug dealing and violence a free pass

More black people? No, it's been the same

Black people getting more aggressive, violent, conforntational towards me because I'm white? Abso-fucking-lutely

yes. and mostly niggers. is suppose there is always innawoods, but what if nigger someday wanna milk fucking cows.

If you play your cards right he might be able to help you finally get your dick wet.

For a small fee, of course.

As long as the police don't show up you'll probably get along alright. If they get called you'll be the first suspect and it's pretty likely he'll beta your ass.

>black people
>people

You can call them niggers here. This isn't leddit god damn.

It's that HUD fair housing bullshit

There used to be one. Now there's like 4 of them! WTF 400% population explosion.

shit sorry

blacks negotiate with terrorists.

whites do not.

call teh fucking cops if there's a crime, or stop being nosy neighbors.

pitiful bunch of communists, not respecing property rights and always worrying about the neighbors.

tell me why should your neighbor register for the service when he's 18, or the national guard, or consent to the draft, if you're SUCH FUCKING NOSY COMMUNISTS

hey at least you're educated. i don't read threads before posting either ^_~

You should both kill yourselves.

Haha.

Day of the rope when?

He's Canadian, why do you even care what he does? Are you retarded or something?

Obongo has been bringing them into Mexico and smuggling them through the southern border.

I lived near hwy249/ spring cypress from the age of 10-18 and notice a fuckton more dindus from the time I graduated high school in 2010.

>Black people moving into their town?

Nope, live in rural Texas. The only blacks out here are the ones who can take care of themselves.

Also, had a city black actually tell me he was afraid of fireflies and had to leave the countryside before dark.

>mfw fireflies are the savior of the white race.

Santa Maria, CA here. Yes, it's amazing how many black people I've started seeing here in the past 3 years, being as this place is 80% Hispanic.

Can confirm. Lots of blacks in Houston.

Almost no place in the city where there aren't some combination of blacks, indians, muslims, or asians.

>firefly populations are rapidly declining

Lot of Somalian niggers here in Columbus

This
Sup Forums is overflowing with mindless drones that blissfully shit post.

no still al white suburb besides one interracial couple and friend my age.

I've always had a good amount of black people in my city, which is part of the reason I'm here to begin with. I've noticed more South/East Asian refugees moving in than anything else.

Sup cHunt.

Hey guis.

Blue collar Mexicans are legit. My neighbor is a concrete finisher making 90- 110k a year.

You have schizophrenia

"Black People" is an archaic term, theyre now called Master Race Americans.

My nice little suburb has double digit levels of black people now. When I moved in, it was all white except for exactly one Asian woman and three Jews in a town of 30k. Now it's getting...... diverse.

Be friendly for a few weeks. After that, have him over in your garage, just you and him. Pull a pistol, jam it in his gut and tell him "no law" or something.

He'll shit himself and never fuck with you.

This won't work if you're a pussy, though.

only if they're legal
I had illegal neighbors who kept bringing other illegals and housing them there

More Black people are moving out of my town because of gentrification.

Ya, he's legal. First gen, would have voted Trump (but he's a felon) if he could have. He's 42, working since 11 years old. He has 4 kids , two of them in college, two in jail. Owns his house and two nice cars and a sweet bike. A booze and coke problem but he gets his shit done.

He actually took in his sister's 3 boys cuz she is a crackhead hooker a few years ago. Raising them to be good ppl even tho they had it real rough.