Race realism general

To discuss wether race is truly genetic, what that entails, and affects humans as a species. Personally I believe race IS genetic and this can be proven through DNA; Whites and Asians have Neanderthal DNA, Africans have none and are entirely Homo Sapiens.

youtube.com/watch?v=BTMEDQmfOLk

Other urls found in this thread:

newscientist.com/article/dn28687-new-species-of-human-may-have-shared-our-caves-and-beds/
sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/12/151217151544.htm
popularmechanics.com/science/news/a18596/a-recent-fossil-may-belong-to-an-old-old-human-relative/
smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/dna-reveals-new-branch-european-ancestry-180957312/?no-ist
sciencealert.com/pacific-islanders-appear-to-be-carrying-the-dna-of-an-unknown-human-species
pastebin.com/PpY46T8t
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piltdown_Man
seeker.com/all-non-africans-part-neanderthal-genetics-confirm-1765302858.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24326626
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1746642
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1863580/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9024231
youtube.com/watch?v=U2RVIi6M7oM
youtube.com/watch?v=MxXPA9ZnDCc
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2675054/
genetics.org/content/105/3/767.abstract
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0018442X04700335
mbe.oxfordjournals.org/content/19/8/1359.full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2730349/
frissekijk.info/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/100-Facts1.pdf
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/the-heritability-of-iq/
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305
jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809
psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/PPPL1.pdf
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Also that race entails more than skin color.

Don't forget Denisovans.

And, there is now a 3rd contender for archaic humanoids mixed into our ancestry. I have a feeling that many more will be discovered.

"Out of Africa" will likely join "Clovis First!" in the garbage bin of archaeology within the next 20 years.

newscientist.com/article/dn28687-new-species-of-human-may-have-shared-our-caves-and-beds/

sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/12/151217151544.htm

popularmechanics.com/science/news/a18596/a-recent-fossil-may-belong-to-an-old-old-human-relative/

smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/dna-reveals-new-branch-european-ancestry-180957312/?no-ist

Abos have Denisovans DNA right ?

I just saw an article on that. I'll try to find it and post it

Here:

sciencealert.com/pacific-islanders-appear-to-be-carrying-the-dna-of-an-unknown-human-species

"Believe". OK, but what can your evidence support?

Have fun.
pastebin.com/PpY46T8t

For more pseudoscience.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piltdown_Man

Did you watch the video?

seeker.com/all-non-africans-part-neanderthal-genetics-confirm-1765302858.html

Blacks are what humanity would be we they never mixed with Neanderthals and other hominids.

>Pseudoscience

Where is the chart that shows difference between countries and might even include chimps...

Whites probably spawned 5000-6000 years ago. Hence civilization being so recent.

>women
topkek

>Personally I believe race IS genetic
fucking obviously

what did you think race was caused by? god rolling the dice at birth?

WE WUZ HOMOS N SHIT

There are civs that are older than that.

Some people don't. I got called a nazi for even mentioning it.

Health and Behavior Risks of Adolescents with Mixed-Race Identity

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/

The 2-repeat allele of the MAOA gene confers an increased risk for shooting and stabbing behaviors.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24326626

Increased vital and total lung capacities in Tibetan compared to Han residents of Lhasa (3,658 m).

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1746642

Racial Differences in Bone Strength

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1863580/

Racial differences in bone density between young adult black and white subjects persist after adjustment for anthropometric, lifestyle, and biochemical differences.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9024231

An Honest Conversation About Race | Jared Taylor and Stefan Molyneux
youtube.com/watch?v=U2RVIi6M7oM
Race, Genetics and Intelligence | Richard Lynn and Stefan Molyneux
youtube.com/watch?v=MxXPA9ZnDCc

If scientific evidence mattered more than fear of political correctness, anthropologists would classify negroids as a hominin species outside of homo sapiens.

The Jews changed the word race to ethnicity after WW2.

Race = Ethnicity

Race is ethnicity.
I am white, but of Irish, Alsatian, and Dutch ethnicity.

Race ISN'T Ethnicity*

>Personally I believe race IS genetic and this can be proven through DNA

Lol have you ever worked with DNA before?

>Whites probably spawned 5000-6000 years ago

No.
Think quantum mechanics.
Where, exactly, does the chair end and your ass begin, on an atomic level?

What we call 'civilization' really refers to agriculture.

There's this silly idea that evolution is a straight line. From primitive to advanced.

Don't assume that evolution is a synonym for "better".
Don't assume that evolution means more creative, or intelligent, or athletic.

Evolution at best means adaptation.

If strength gives a better chance for survival than intelligence, that will be what survives.

This is the difference between African niggers and most of the rest of the world.

In Sub-Saharan Africa, knocking up as many women as possible, as fast as possible is the best way to pass on your genes. As a woman, having a dozen babies, fathered by a dozen men is the best way to pass on your genes.

Why? Disease is the biggest threat. Not climate, or predators.
Being able to plan for the future doesn’t mean shit when a mutated disease can wipe out your entire tribe, including you and your children, in a single month.

Having 20 children with different fathers gives a greater chance of one of them having a mutation that lets them survive that new disease. Having 100 different baby mommas does the same thing, only better.

Uh no they wouldn't.

There is absolutely no scientific reason to say that.

You don't have to be a genetic scientist to believe in race realism.

I am a scientist and I do think the evidence suggests there are such things as "races", but its rather meaningless. You people put a lot of stake in it and it is somewhat dumb.

You guys largely overlook that environmental drivers are the largest factor in a person's behaivor. Genetics play a role but are this "end-all be-all" you are hoping for.

>There is absolutely no scientific reason to say that.

Sure there is.
There just isn't a Politically Correct scientific reason to say that.

Fixation index, or FST, is a way to measure genetic distance between populations.
The FST between Whites (British) and Blacks (Bantu) is 0.23.
The FST between the common chimpanzee (Pan troglodytes) and the bonobo (Pan paniscus) is 0.103
>which is half the White-Black difference despite the two being classified as separate species.
The FST between two gorilla species, Gorilla gorilla and Gorilla beringei is 0.04
>or 1/6 the difference between Blacks and Whites.
The FST between Whites and Neanderthals is less than 0.08
>or about 1/3 the Black-White difference.
The FST between Whites and Homo Erectus is 0.17
>which is 3/4 the Black-White distance.

Whites and Blacks are more genetically distant than two different chimpanzee species, two different gorilla species, Whites vs Neanderthals, and Whites vs Homo Erectus. If one is consistent and objective with taxonomic classification systems, Blacks and Whites should be classified as separate species and at the very least as different subspecies.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2675054/
genetics.org/content/105/3/767.abstract
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0018442X04700335
mbe.oxfordjournals.org/content/19/8/1359.full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2730349/
frissekijk.info/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/100-Facts1.pdf

>Some people don't. I got called a nazi for even mentioning it.
For mentioning that black people have black children because they're black?

Not really, most twin studies at this point indicate that the heritability of IQ is around 0.76.
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/the-heritability-of-iq/

Where did I ever espouse white superiority? Nice strawman.

This is the dumbest image I've seen in a while. Literally nobody says anything remotely like what's on the bottom.

The point is that blacks and abos have really low IQ. Only retards say that whites have the highest IQ, it's Asians.

I like to stroke the shaft of my penis whenever I see a men (mostly Europeans but some Asians) with a healthy, defined, well made face

Yes it is Mongrel American, don't reply to me, only pure races may reply.

I don't think that anybody on board with race realism would deny that either Jews or Asians are on average more intelligent at least in certain facets of measurable intelligence than whites are. Jews and Asians do have higher IQs than whites on average, IQ isn't necessarily the only thing you'd want in a people or society, but your point is just a strawman.

Also Ashkenazi are not a race, they are an ethnicity.

t. Siberian Mutt who believes Hong Kong statistics aren't faked, kys

>You guys largely overlook that environmental drivers are the largest factor in a person's behaivor.

Yep. Tabula Rasa. You hippies have been pushing that bullshit since before I was born.
You're still wrong.

You desperately believe and need and want the only difference between races to be skin color, but unfortunately that isn't true.

>Muh Species
>Muh beliefs

The work of science has nothing whatever to do with consensus. Consensus is the business of politics. Science, on the contrary, requires only one investigator who happens to be right, which means that he or she has results that are verifiable by reference to the real world. In science consensus is irrelevant. What is relevant is reproducible results. The greatest scientists in history are great precisely because they broke with the consensus.

Quit it with the purity spiral bullshit.

I'm whiter than you, Ahmed.
Also, it's not only about the stats. You can look at any international math olympics, Asians are always at the top.

Hahaha

>1 post by this id

I think we need to have a candid discussion as to reclassifying humans as several different species. And then redefining what it means to be a person.

all humans are people, not all people are humans

i once heard a liberal say "long hair isnt a race" as if it was some kind of revolutionary thought that disproved all racially minded thinking and theory

Anyone whose ever shared a classrooms with Asians knows that their used to not being closely monitored and that they cheat in academia. Deal with ay of them on the job site or in the office and see just exactly what their "education" and "IQ" really is.... There's a reason Mongoloid and down syndrome are synonyms.

I've been drinking, I recognize my terrible spelling and grammar.... suck a dick fag

Yea, they just seem to have a bin somewhere where they keep the ten most common multi-kulti strawmen.

I love the 'genetic diversity is a spectrum!' one.

The jews did 911

The Japs though

>i once heard a liberal say "long hair isnt a race" as if it was some kind of revolutionary thought

Liberals are unaccustomed to having thoughts.

They like feelings more.

bump

Ain't so smart against an atomic bomb are they?

It would be interesting to classify,
but
the reason it won't be done for a long long time
is because of RACISTS who will attempt to classify humans and inhumans and create a hierarchy of abuse. That is why scientists can't touch this stuff. Just look at how liberal universities are where they are so backwards they actually want Segregation again.

"oh ouch my fag skin is falling off whilst i'm filled of tumors and my skins falls off"....... retards

...What are you so high on?

Right. Except we all originated from Northern Africa. Race is literally differentiation in pigments. Beyond that, we're all the same human race.

?????????????

Whiskey, don't get confused we don't have krokodil over here like you mongoloids do.... hopped up bitch fag.

see:

>cherry picking

10 cents I believe. Go be a retard somewhere else.

See

Krokodil is for die hard stoners that have nothing more to life, even gopniks don't make that shit. Vodka and Pleb Daniels are way more popular.

guy on the left has been bleached though, you need to use a pure african example, not one that clearly has some white ancestors somewhere in the line

Good to hear. Sounds like you guys will make a smart and loyal bitch for Trump. Ata girl.

I've read about MAO-A, and I've never seen anything so specific as links to shooting and stabbing behaviors.

Wrong.

bump

Ball-0.10
Bat-1.10
Total-1.20

This doesn't include internal surface area or number of folds.

>we all originated from Northern Africa

Kek.

I bet you believe Prairie Niggers were riding horses for the past 10,000 years as well.

>WE'RE ALL THE SAAAAAAME!!!!

Whatever lets you sleep.

It states the bat and ball TOGETHER are a $1.10 and that the bat is $1 more than the ball. Please try to keep up, your holding the rest of the class back.

canada go home you are clearly high

You're

It's right there i the question plane as day..... I'm an American by birth so I'm being polite but if I wasn't I'd say your failing school system has done a number on you.....

What about other factors like family structure, parental employment status, or presence of a father figure?

>burger education
I love it

.... damn straight

Human intelligence up to 75% inheritible
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html

Human intelligence is highly heritable.
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html

Scientific consensus is that IQ tests are not racially biased.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305

Very poor Whites are comparably intelligent to very wealthy blacks.

Black children raised in White households have similar IQs to black children in black households.
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001

The average African IQ is estimated at 79.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741

The average African-American IQ is 85, compared to the average White IQ of 100.
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf

The white-black gap in SAT scores, a proxy for IQ, is increasing.

Genes for large brains, linked to high IQ, are common everywhere except Africa.
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636

Intelligence has at least a 40-50% genetic basis.
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809

IQ scores are the best predictor of success in Western society.

IQ is 75% heritable among Whites.

France's IQ drops 4 points per decade because of African immigration
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221

Non-tard American here. Bat is 1.05. ball is 0.05.

lol insecure racists will grasp at anything that supports their "white is superior in every aspect" conspiracy theories. The people spouting off these ridiculous pseudoscience mostly haven't accomplished anything of real value in their own lives, so seek to prove they are of some specially ordained race as if that is some kind of big accomplishment that makes them better.

..... No.... I think you're being a down syndrome on purpose though.... hilarious

So that's nice and all, are you going to post any data though?

Your the reason no one likes Canadian posters.... You're probably from the east... us out west hate you.... Kill your family and then yourself.