Why does Sup Forums fear these people?

Why does Sup Forums fear these people?

I don't even know ONE of these "people" you posted.

Because faggots scare me

Because they're liberals with half a brain
personally i like them

The First One Is "Alt Right"
The second one is a sellout
The 3rd one just sits and talks about things he dose not like

Kraut and Tea proved the Holocaust happened and basically embarrassed you people.

>believing people that believe the holocaust didnt happen

you realize the never happened is a meme here
I get in most communities its hjust a meme is just a way out of criticism, but jokes about the holocaust are needed in communities this edgy

>Kraut
see him in thumbnails but never watch him. There's a special air of pretentiousness around him that is extreme even when measured against his peers in the "youtube skeptic" community.

I only know about that armored skeptic guy from one video, his winking man in armor graphic triggers my autism so I don't watch him.

Sargon is alright background noise and I will occasionally listen to him, sometimes has a tendency to ramble and his twitter meltdown where he asked someone to give him CP "as a joke just to trigger people ahaha" was never disproven as far as I know.

>he totally BTFO a holocaust denier which means he embarrassed a varied group of people who browse an anime imageboard politics forum.
Wow, I guess if I enter a boxing match with a wheelchair bound 45 pound child and win that makes me a master boxer! Move over Smokin' Joe and Muhammad Ali because I'm fucking invincible.
Nobody care is Kraut and meme picked another piece of low hanging fruit to ramble at for 30 minutes and it doesn't make him a master debater or intelligent for riffing on pink haired tumblristas and literal skinheads.

>It's just a prank that people believe the holocaust didnt happen
WEW

Why would Sup Forums fear them at all?

Strawman right out of the gate much?

J O K E
O
K
E

>Kraut
>alt right
>spends most of his time distancing himself from nazis, white supremacists, etc.

I've no idea who any of those pictures refer to.

Kraut and Tea
Armoured Skeptic
Sargon of Akkad

Do you even jewtoob

>this new mutation of concern trolling
Do you guys really think you're fitting in here? Because you're even more pathetic than I thought if you think you are.

Is the one on the left the composer Schubert?

>alt right
are you retarded?

>Kraut is shit
>dont know anything about Armoured
>Sargon is based tho

Clearly U Don't listen To a lot of alt-right cause they all back peddle from the idea they are just Nazis

I'm subbed to all of them.

They are useful tools in the redpilling business.

Because we are shaky right wingers, we literally can't handle the inevitable tide of change nor muster the courage to face what is truly the right side of history

>I-I w-was just p-pretending
Sure, you say that now, after he proved it happened.

>Ubercuck
>Megacuck
>Supercuck

If anything, they fear debating real right-wingers because they know they will get their ass kicked. Fuck, even low-tier, softies like Millennial Woes kick their ass when challenged.

>like Millennial Woes
Who?

Sup Forums hates them because fucking children like you, OP, post them here and preach their words like gospel, you are a fucking clickbait merchant trying to push these e-celebraties onto our community and when you are told "fuck off" by the greater body of Sup Forumsacks who recognise your shilling you and your kind become so offended that you sit back and smugly assert
>Ahh they must be right that's why Sup Forums fears them
Stupid cancerous fucking faggot.

To be alt right you have to be race realist, he is not that at all

To be fair though, Kraut hates, HATES Islam and he had the balls to say Pakistan shouldn't exist citing their high level of inbreeding, the fact they call their nuclear program "The Islamic bomb". Kraut n Tea is very likely on a blacklist and is probably seen by the government as an actual Nazi

prove that he wasn't pretending.
Since you worship a "le moderate skeptic" redditor you should provide some reasoned, hard evidence that people weren't pretending.
Also aren't you going against your masters teachings by painting with a broad brush an entire community? You're going to get downvoted for that one, friend!

The less faggoty version of these guys

>decrying nationalism
>alt right

The very fact they go after "dah nazis" is evidence they're not alt right. They're divisive, and despite my hatred of the overuse of "controlled opposition" as an idea, they'd be the closest to it.

One of the few right-wingers these cowardly, disingenuous faggots debate since they know he will treat them with care and never put pressure on them, like the fragile egalitarian creationist snowflakes they are.

>creationist
Are you just throwing random buzzwords now? Grow up.

>grow up
You don't have a rational thought inside that chimp brain of yours if you let e-celebs think for you.

They literally deny biology and genetics. That does sounds like a creationist retard to me.

Except creationists are right wing, retard.

>denying science because muh feels

lol, that's a core belief of the death cult of lefty egalitarianism.

Kraut and Tea actively participates in the Drachenlord community (basically german chris-chan but even more cancerous). He's an absolute hypocrite.

All these alt lights are creationists in tat they believe despite all evolution humans turned out equal which is totally preposterous

>Hello everyone this is [Skeptical_X] here, I just changed my profile and background image to a picture of a successful but somewhat normie-obscute historical figure that I like to pretend to be
>In this video I'm going to be critiquing every other word uttered by this person who's videos have 5 views where he says that the earth is flat
>cue an hour long diatribe about topic with occasional snippets of articles flashing on screen highlighting information
>play video of literal nobody making a fool of themselves
>feign disgust/disbelief and then pretend to be helpful by saying something along the lines of "well surely they meant X instead of Y"
>play more audio of person saying something contrary to the position you placed upon them
>appeal to middle-ground while smugly referring to how you're facepalming right now at these peoples idiocy and lack of moderate sensibilities. Make a few more smug comments and some reaching comparisons and then fade to black
>hey guys if you liked this video and want to see more please donate to my paetron and like my alternate account with another meme historical figure picture where I talk about other stuff!
>Tomorrow I'm going to be debunking the proposals of the heavens gate cult! Nobody has had the guts to call them out on their bullshit before me, so it's going to be a real treat! stay tuned for updates on my subreddit!

>the Drachenlord community
>german chris-chan
And I supposed to understand what any of that means?

>fear
Dude, I'm subbed to all three of those faggots.

>Hates Islam
>but doesn't think a people of a nation should have a collective identity

His argument against Islamic refugees/migrants is they're mean, since he doesn't allow himself or others the argument that their native culture is being debased.

He is only slightly less cucked than the average german in that he isn't asking for achmed's dick.

He's an ineffectual, die-hard milquetaost centrist.

because they shout and cover their ears after asking our political views

Sargon is a pseudo intellectual cuck who shitposts and shills on Sup Forums

If you've been on here for more than half a month, yes.

All you need to know about armored skeptic is that him and Shoe on Head think Ghostbusters(2016) is a good movie

>kraut
Faggot
>armored skeptic
clinging to atheism like it's 2011 and still wants to pretend Richard Dawkins is relevant
>Sargon
literally who at this point

Why do I need to listen to people on youtube talking about things that I can easily get opinions on Sup Forums

So basically everyone on Sup Forums knows what Drachenlord is? How about you actually explain what Drachenlord is to those of us out of the know.

>Coal burner and kept a girl hostage in his own house
>autist dating another autist
>meh

all "classic liberals"

We don't. I watch two of them regularly.

>>kept a girl hostage in his own house
Wait, what?

If those two places are where you go for opinions then we must have fucked up your country more than I had imagined.

It's basically the german equivalent to CWC as previously mentioned

And how does that make him hypocritical?

Yeah Kraut invited a grill to his house, she twitted that the motherfucker was keeping her on edge and wouldn't let her leave. I'll try to find it

That's a non-event that autists like to make a big deal about. Don't worry about it. People will blow everything out of proportion.

Sounds weird and interesting. Youtubers almost always seem to be broken individuals but I guess that's the most clear, stand out personality trait that one must possess in order to sell your autism on screen for free, in most cases

Sargon is the only one who has merit. He did jump on the gamergate bandwagon.

Armored Skeptic and Kraut are youtube toe suckers. They would have no subscribers if they did not suck the toes of people like Sargon. Filth if you ask me.

You can find youtubers with 200 subscribers that have the same level of quality in their videos as those two cukcs.

Also they are all reddit faggots.

>Go to reddit
>Search top trending
>Make a video on it
>Profit

and most reddit fags are to stupid to use addblocker so that is why they pander to them.

Anti-gun non Americans.

Simple as that.

Holy shit, he went full paki

>literally who
>a cringey semi-autistic has-been
>a cuck who picks the low hanging fruit

not much to be afraid of desu

Armored Skeptic is an American.

>Canadian immigrant

Faggot is canadian, his cock sheath is from NY.

Basically the same thing.

Don't know the dude on the left
AS is pretty irrelevant to me
Cuckon of Akkad isn't bad since he's a liberal with a brain. So he's a hardcore centrist that advocates for commonsense

I like skeptic for I dunno why
shoe is cute too

Daily reminder that the holocaust didn't happen, but it should have happened and would have been justified.

>who
>who
can't stand this guy. he plays videogames and his "videos" are basically shitty podcasts.

Its Quadroon. It will always be quadroon.

you forgot destiny

Why don't you want to have a discussion on teamspeak Sup Forums?

The cognitive dissonance in that video is painful. When the subject of the Jewish population of Europe during the late 30s was brought up he went full retard and sarcastically said "Yeah because ten million people couldn't possibly fit in Europe." which is not what was being implied but that the Jewish population was simply not high enough for the numbers stated for the holocaust.
He's a clear case for the effects of post WW2 German conditioning.
The only thing good about kraut is he doesn't like mudshits.

Now that guy is more competent than the average cuck, he FUCKING DESTROYED Mr. Metokur. Still, he would get his ass kicked by anyone from KK.