DNA

>Atheists ACTUALLY believe that THIS just appeared randomly out of star dust.
How can somebody honestly call themself an Intellectual while denying the blatant existence of a supernatural creator. Nobody thinks you are smart because you listen to Bill Nye the fake Scientist who btw is literally nothing more than an actor. Real Scientists are in a lab conducting research rather than making TV shows and brainwashing entire generations to deny the existence of God.
Merry Christian Sup Forums
Let the light of Jesus into your heart.

wow u rly made me think guess I'm a #GodDawg now

look up the miller-urey experiments broski broham

merry christmas

WOW! I hate thinking rationally now. Thanks for setting me straight.

i dont know about jesus , but yeah there is obviously god or whatever you want to call it

dna has actually been proven to be an emergent property of reality itself. I do believe there is more going on than meets the eye but if you follow Abraham religions kill yourself

>don't know something
>god created it
k

I don't believe in the bible but i certainly don't believe DNA just randomly boomed together. You need enzymes to make DNA. You need DNA to code for enzymes. It's a false dichotomy to say either the bible creation story or the big bang happened.

This.

DNA is a self replicating crystal retard. More fish with feet found in ocean each year.

Go away, christcuck. Sup Forums has a minimum 70 IQ policy.

Yea you're right man, it had to be created by a made up magic man in the sky!

You do not need enzymes.

RNA, which was eventually replaced by DNA, is enzymatically active and capable of self-replication.

An example of an enzymatically active RNA is the ribosome.

Major in math and you will believe in god. Calculus is beautiful in its simplicity.

>atheists have a max IQ of 69
Rly mks u thnk

>Real Scientists are in a lab conducting research rather than making TV shows and brainwashing entire generations to deny the existence of God.

And a majority of those real scientists in labs conducting that research are athiest. I would know as I am one.

DNA isn't really all that great. If it was designed by God, a perfect being, he really fucked up because it is prone to all sorts of malfunctions, leading to horrible cancers.

Either your designer God is a good prankster or a sick fuck for so poorly designing it.

ad lapidem. Try again user

>supernatural creator
>jesus

But to make the very first strand of RNA you would need enzymes.

This shit is a fucking meme. Same libtard logic of mocking others and gaining followers, therefore your argument magically turn valid. Wrong.

I believe in a god but am militantly nonreligious. Prove to me a Jesus exists

>[A] is too complicated to emerge naturally
>Therefore this even more complicated entity [B] which we have no evidence of ever existing must have created [A]!

Admittedly a lot of shit that goes down on the molecular level is pretty spooky when it comes to how organized everything is. When you look at weird mechanisms like riboswitches or transcription anti-termimation it really makes you wonder if there is something greater at work. However, just because its complex doesnt mean its designed.