She made 3 million dollars from a book complaining about Baby Boomers which is less astute than an average Sup Forums...

She made 3 million dollars from a book complaining about Baby Boomers which is less astute than an average Sup Forums post on a similar topic.

How does that make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d81G9W8pEno
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shoulda done it first.

baby boomers should be genocided

Attractive girl privilege

3 MILLION?

lol stop

Why are her eyes crooked?

sex sells

and i'd put it in her

cause shes hot

yes

beta bux

You're not a hot girl with online presence

she is obviously better at making money than most. Good for her.

She's 21. She's fucking 21.

The only reason she is even popular is because she's a 6/10 and is """""""""""""""""""""""""conservative""""""""""""""""""".

The interview with Molyneux?
>no spoilers pls Stefan I want ppl to buy and read muh book :))))

Fucking cancer. Her, Lowder with Faggo Crowder, Paul Joseph Fagboy, Millenial Woes, etc.

Fuck 'em all. All they are doing is cashing in on the teenage wannabe alt-righter conservatives.

>inb4 Lauren fancucks come to shit all over me
She's a coalburner.

Where's the source mayne

Also, anyone has the PDF? I bet that shit is less than 200 pages

>She made 3 million dollars
Proofs?

>notice a counter culture taking root
>spearhead movement in order to shill for sheckles
>OP thinks this is some sort of new phenomenon

Makes me wish I had a vagina to give to a jew publisher

that's the power of pussy over lonely white men.

She's not even particularly attractive

I'm jealous but above that I don't care.

>she's a 6/10

Maybe you should be good looking, driven enough to write a whole book and also get the financial backing for it if it's so easy.

If I had the social skills, gumption, and tits she has that allowed her to do that, I'd have done it.

I'm jealous, but not incredibly.

>good looking, driven
kek
>be slightly above average in attractiveness woman with no knowledge
>copy whatever you read online from "le alt right" wing people
>put it in a book of platitudes
>some faggot white knight praises your "effort"

exactly this.

She loses 2 points easy when she opens her mouth and the voice of a 50 year old chainsmoking slag comes out

We should start a movement because we are being oppressed my attractive women. Where's our equality Goys?

>Pointing out that they came to age during the Reagan Age and had great economic opportunity.
>Complaining about them.
You need to learn to draw distinctions.
tl;dr: Pick One.

IT WAS SIX MILLION GOY, SIXXXXXX

No but seriously, once a Jew, always a Jew, Lauren just did her thing.

Proof she's a coalburner????

>Mike Cernovich writes a book
>has Molymeme read the entire thing cover to cover for free

>Lauren Southern writes a book
>gets annoyed about spoilers in an interview intended to promote it

fucking leaves

Let's not kid ourselves, she's attractive user. Back in the day she was what your average girl looked like. If women still took care of themselves like they did 20 years ago she'd be a flat average. They don't though, so that makes her an attractive girl by modern standards.

The alternative is a female 20+ pounds overweight who puts little effort in to trying to make herself look presentable.

Mad, unsuccessful cuck.

>good looking
3/10 including personality
>driven to write a whole book
It's 60 pages. Little more than a pamphlet.
Most of the people here have college theses with more substance than her """"book""""

The title of the book is something along the lines of; "How baby boomers destroyed my generation". She's bitching about them. Ironic since she's now a millionaire; she will probably have more sequels about how hard her generation will have it too

gud for her. She's qt too. Wonder if her feet are as well.

>coal burner
If you post proofs faggot I'll literally drop this whore ASAP. But, you won't/can't. Merry Christmas anyways you filthy goy.

>Let's not kid ourselves, she's attractive user.
I wouldn't notice her walking down the street. I see dozens of better looking girls at the local fucking walmart lel

This. She's a blonde, fairly attractive so called conservative girl. Nobody would give a fuck if it was some nerd guy who couldn't get laid writing this shit.

Women have always been used to get guys to empty their wallets. This is nothing new. And she hasn't written anything new either. It's just a circlejerk.

Fucking dead on lol

Fair play to her. If I could do it, I would.

Honestly she is one of our last hopes in saving our shitty female population up here. We all know my country is becoming sweden YES tier every snowie minute now. I just hope and pray that impressionable women look up to her and change shit around.

>She's a blonde
it's dye

That's an accurate thing in Canada, come to think of it.
But since we are burgerbrothers, here: If she was born in America, it would be titled, "How Hippies Ruined Everything."

why do women like you still exist?

Read her book. Liked it. Many grammatical errors but can still understand it. Even learned a thing or two. I give it 4.5/5.

Proofs?
Her 62 page pamphlet is selling for $5 on Amazon, she'd need to sell 600 thousand copies to make that in revenue.

I'd only get shitty if it were our arguments in her book, that would mean she's directly profiteering from something we do selflessly for altruistic means.

>less astute
I know this feeling, good posting on Sup Forums is kind of like practice for me so I generally try my best. Some of my posts surprise even me but actually my YouTube comments are always superior, since they have my name attached to them.

Yes, people like pretty white girls. Actually, since the 90s, people like pretty skinny girls regardless of colour which is why yellow fever spread so quickly. Feminists be mad they created this phenomenon with their tolerance bullshit.

I'm a fan cuck and I kind of agree.

Unfortunately, and I know I'll get shit about this, but most of our female intellectuals are kind of average. Actually, the majority of our male intellectuals are shitty too. Someone like Eric Dodson is great, but so underrated. Molyneux isn't bad either, but lots of people criticize him when he makes emotional arguments. Sargon also isn't bad, but suffers from the inherent contrarianism in this community, he is too popular.

Millennial is mundane and pretending redpills from 2014 are anything, shoe is yet another pretty girl, sugar tits has become obscure (she commented about Aussie politicians though), gryphix doesn't even make videos anymore, Karen straughan isn't pretty, peach ballie isn't even right wing: she's to the left what a cuckservative is to the right. I could keep going.

This is what happens when you let being a pretty girl effect your ability to make good content. Besides Karen, all the girls I mentioned are pretty or are imaginably pretty.

Mind over matter ladies, recognise what weakens you.

>coalburner

Knew someone would come attack.
>wahhhhh you insulted my waifu

You probably chronically masturbate in the friendzone kek.

Based Lauren and Faith bringing their new slav squats from their trip to Russia into the new crusade.

>She made 3 million dollars from a book complaining about Baby Boomers which is less astute than an average Sup Forums post on a similar topic.
>How does that make you feel?

maybe by burger standards

Like I should've written it first and gotten my sister to pose publicly, thus guaranteeing publicity and sale due to the pretty girl factor.

True, she's not wearing her hijab

[citation needed]

>Implying Ezra or Molyneux didn't ghostwrite the book

You realize she couldn't even handle her poli sci major at Simon Fraser University (a chill school) and failed?

sales*

>Lauren
>a leaf

lol really? So even that is a fraud.

Who are you quoting? You provided no argument against her, just insulted her and people like her. You're literally just mad because you aren't as successful as her. Sure, most of Sup Forums probably knows more than her, but you or the majority of posters, have no marketability, or showman or penmanship. Where's your value?

[spoiler] And for your information, I only said something because you mentioned Crowder [/spoiler]

>he failed to capitalize from the meme right wing movement

delicious

I don't like Obama
>you're just mad because you're not as successful as him

I don't like Kanye
>you're just mad because you're not as successful as him

I don't like X, Y, Z, and the rest
>you're just mad because you're not as successful as them

When will this meme end? Yawn. Such an easy fallacy to combat.

>3 million

You think if I just get her to put her name on my book that I could split the next 3 million with her?

Ghost writing doesn't work like that senpai

No. She made 3 million dollars from running around Canada for years being the one single hot chick who wasn't a libtard, getting pissed poured on her body among other things. The book is just her way to turn that popularity into money.

You or I would fail, too. Or really, someone would figure out we visited Sup Forums and they'd expel us.

youtube.com/watch?v=d81G9W8pEno

The book is already written though, it is just her ass on the cover...

>she's 21
sounds like you haven't done shit with your life there bud.

>no spoilers please buy my book :))

nothing wrong in trying to sell your book

Go ahead and continue not positing any arguments bucko, really making Sup Forums great again.

Proud of her

I didn't need to make an argument; only obliterate your retarded thinking and argument.

I haven't purchased or read her book, but I'd give her the D

>which is less astute than an average Sup Forums post on a similar topic

I believe this. Never much cared for her because I've never heard her say anything particularly interesting or insightful.

young white blond pussy has power over old rich dudes who would be better off just paying for it, but they didn't get a pre-nup

>leaf shills trying to make people buy leaf products to boost their economy so the Canadian government can supply them with more GOV subsided Trans-gloryholes

Funniest part is that she blames sjw and cultural Marxism on the French instead of Jews.

She's white, and that's alright with me.

I feel nothing.

>It's the SJWs
>It's the leftists
>doesn't mention the jews at all
Shit book, don't waste your money

Karen Straughan is the real deal though. She can beat anyone in a debate and she was probably pretty fuckable back in her day. I'd read her book any day.

Makes me feel confident in my abilities to make money off my creative endeavors.

Yeah but ghost writers usually get paid fuck all, despite doing all the work.

The moment he said yawn I knew. Good try though. Learn from your mistakes at trying to start something and continue to work on it.

great, good for her. I don't really listen or read anything she puts out but if people want to buy it cool. they could be spending their money on worse shit.

I'd pay serious money to fuck her brains out but that's about it but a fap or two will do.

Indifferent.

Jealousy is unbecoming.

No she made 3 million dollars from being a hot blonde cock tease.

>Millenial Woes

DON'T TALK SHIT ABOUT WOES

Fuck off Lauren. Your ass isn't even that good.

Let's be honest. If Lauren Southern said exactly the stuff she says now but was 300 pounds and black, she wouldn't have made 3 cents.

This is attractive privilege.

MillennialWoes is a good boy he dindu nuffin!!!

Seriously hes never shilled a product or even had lauren on his channel.

>hating on Woes
Who do you think you are, faggot?

you aren't from here

if you are black and even remotely conservative fox news will pay you 2 million dollars a year to appear on TV and say "libs are da real racists"

>Fucking cancer. Her, Lowder with Faggo Crowder, Paul Joseph Fagboy, Millenial Woes, etc.
>Fuck 'em all. All they are doing is cashing in on the teenage wannabe alt-righter conservatives.
This tbqhfamalam.

Are all y'all....

>she made $3 gorillion from shit she learned from browsing Sup Forums

Glad to see op can post anything they want and pol believes it.

>Implying crowder is alt-right or even liles trump

The guys a neocon in le current year. He wont last much longer. His breed is dying

Also Woes just wants Scotland to be white again. I know its easy to lump all conservative youtubers together, but we shouldn't hate on people advocating for us politically. Especially the ones luttimg their names and faces out there.