What are your thoughts on my home state? Do you consider us American?

What are your thoughts on my home state? Do you consider us American?

LOL Pacific Islanders.

It's interesting how my state is cut off from the rest of the USA like you but you're a bunch of liberal cucks.

Fuck you. Pacific islands are awesome.

You should restore the monarchy. You were BTFO and need to remedy your occupied status.

They're all minorities

They're shitposting about Hawaii now?

Yeah you are Americans but if the states are a family you are definitely the third world child mom and dad adopted after all the other kids moved out.

Alaska is the dead eyed drifter they let sleep in the garage.

>Big Island
How long did it take the Council of Elders to agree on that name?

i guess Hawaiian creativity is similar to German creativity

For some reason I consider Australians more American than Hawaiians.

Is living in the southern panhandle part of Alaska (the one that cucks Canada out of its Pacific Ocean access) anything special? I'd love to live there

The only states I consider American are
>N/S Dakotas
>Idaho
>Montana
>Utah
>Nebraska
>Kansas
>Missouri
>Iowa
>Oklahoma
>Michigan
>Wisconsin
>Tennessee
>Maine
>New Hampshire
>Vermont

Everything else is overrun with spics or liberals or niggers.

keks

No, you're more like a colony.

Hoh brah u liek fite cuz?

Tfw Georgia
But you're right

It's not as cold in the winter and there's a lot more shit to do if you're a hunter/hiker/camper

bra like scrap? going lick u u fakah

Where do you live?

>I love Hawaii
>I want to move there'

Just have to get used to the cockroaches

Then why did you put TN on there?

Where's Texas lmao, we still fighting off the beans

In southeast where we cuck Canada out of the pacific

Because they're not overrun with niggers.

Texas is 30% white idiot. I swear you're the most delusional bunch of people on this entire board.

>m-muh Texas is based!!

Fucking shithole is what it is.

>30% voted for Trump
>even lower than Commiefornia and Jew York

No.

Noice m8, urban or rural area? If the former, what are the population/demographics like?

>spics

It's fuckin' KY's Mexico.

Aw shit I forgot Kentucky in that list. Sorry Kentucky bros.

My best friend in the army was from Kentucky.

I live in the capital. 30,000 people and everyone asks about cost. Amazon prime and we make a lot more money than they do down south doing the same job. Get a federal job and you get COLA money.

We forgive you.

The light blue is the counties with Louisville and Lexington. That's where the libs and minorities are. The rest of the state is white washed. However, some of the rural areas in the east (where I'm from) is pretty bad off. The druggies are their own kinda shit

>Current year
>Still have Anglo cuck stamp
>Gun and vehicle laws that are more strict than New York City
>Islands are drowning in the ocean

Yeah, nah i'd rather stay in /comfy/ Iowa instead.

Turks are allowed in Hawaii?

Chattanigger Tennessee here
>TFW TFW TFW something is going to be next in chattanigger and I'm not even mentioning Memphis

fuck those pineapple race-baiters. Less then a quarter ever vote. They only care about the environment if they can get free shit. Bunch of Gibs-me-that with coconut bras and grass skirts

Oahu here, pretty much. Everything west/north of the airport could be nuked and I would sleep like a baby.

Lol how cute. A bunch of barren fly-over states that contribute very little to nothing to the overall economic prosperity of the country are somehow the only states that ' matter' the only thing those state account for is the ballooning of insurance rates because youre all a bunch of morbidly obese fat fucks putting a strain on the economy. The next time tou want to go to the grocery store to get fresh fruit look at the tag and see where is comes from 9 times out of 10 its coming from some coastal state. Also, when you go to the store and walk down the soap or detergent aisle look at the names of the soaps.more often than not youll find scents called hawaiian breeze or california meadow or some shit. Youll be hard pressed to find a tennessee swamp as a marketabke scent.

Nice copy pasta faggot

I see Hawaii as the future of America if multiculturalism is left unchecked - A highly unequal society that has a enduring and irrational hatred of white people no matter their character and contributions which the poor coloureds blame for their poverty and the wealthy elite giggle over.

Decent beaches though

My Nigga

Show us your birth certificate.

Texas BTFO. On Suicide Watch.

>The next time tou want to go to the grocery store to get fresh fruit look at the tag and see where is comes from 9 times out of 10 its coming from some coastal state.
where does california get all that water

the Colorado River, m8

>we'll show them high an' mighty city folk!
>we can just cut the water so they can't grow the crops that we eat
>yeah that will get them

Northern california. When I mean northern california I dont mean San Francisco, I mean the mountains of shasta and tehema county. The Oroville dam also supplies water to the vast majority of the southern most portion of the US......and a little from the Colorado River but colorado is a pretty chilk state that wasnt on his 'Mad Max' looking/dust bowl list of states.