Explain to me why a man should get married and have kids

Explain to me why a man should get married and have kids.

Hard mode: don't bring up your unrelated religious beliefs

Very hard mode: don't bring up "passing on your legacy" or any other contrived bullshit of that nature

Dante must die mode: don't complain about hedonism AKA basic human nature

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SArKZhnHnKo
fortune.com/2016/05/09/mothers-marriage-parenthood/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You'll realize why when you are older and your only companionship is your vast collection of cats

>what are friends and family

Idk if that counts but someone's gotta pay for your old ass sometime. So you won't be homeless with hardly any retirement money

hes talking about guys

old woman- cat
old man- dog

>friends
have no real connection to you, they come and go with the wind. I've lost track of the number of friends who have moved away for school, business, etc. Even if you can stay in contact it's not a close relationship.

>family
you see little user when you grow up your older family (parents, grandparents, uncles, aunts) tends to die. And your other extended family (cousins) have lives and famalies of their own to worry about.

You can only have deep emotional, meaningful connection to your close family kids, partner, and that's about it.

Enjoy being lonely and having no one who cares about you when you turn 40. And by then it will be way too late.

sure thing kike

enjoy being cucked

ok faggot we didn't need your faggot genes in the gene pool anyway

>breeding is not the most basic human nature

o am i laffin

>someone's gotta pay for your old ass sometime
Yes, myself. I'm not a retard. I've been smart about retirement for years now.

I never said you can't have a girlfreind (I have one now).

I'm arguing against legally binding yourself to a girl and betting half your assets that you won't get divorced (which we all know is a losing game)

It's the biological imperative, if you do not pass on your genes successfully to off spring you are a failure by nature's standard, this cannot be negotiated. It is irrelevant what your cultural background is, your philosophical views, if you do not have off spring then billions of years of evolution, your line starting from a single cell going through hundreds of thousands of nameless ancestors to the walking man, leading up to your parents ultimately ending it with you because of some fantasy of seeing pretty mountains in Europe in your 30's and watching movies on Netflix in your 70's being remotely rewarding or sustainable. While your friends and family move on with families of their own, or die, you will one by one realise you have nothing.

*donates at a sperm bank*

k

Ok good for you. Then there's no reason. Most people are autists when it comes to money.

>legally binding yourself to a girl and betting half your assets that you won't get divorced (which we all know is a losing game)

This is no different an outlook and logic that sluts who go looking for Prince Charming in a nightclub or hook up culture

Play stupid games win stupid prizes, you're looking in the wrong areas with the wrong approach if you think you're going to find sleeping beauty with Sup Forums tactics

>having a strong bond with your loved ones and having white babbies you love is jewish

kek ok buddy

enjoy getting old and having no reason to be with each other

You're going to eventually die sad and alone with no one to take care of you.

No one will feel any obligation to care for you because you've done nothing to raise the next generation. No one will be able to relate to you because you've squandered your last connections with general society.

Children are what make life worth living after you've lost your looks and all your other friends begin to die or lose touch.

The only reason to stay with a woman is because you enjoy being with her.

Staying with her because you're legally obligated to is cuckold-tier.

It's still a gamble. You can marry a nice girl then she gains 150lbs and turns into a bitch. Many such cases!

Because when you are too old to do anything, your purpose in life becomes watching your grandkids grow up. Getting old without grandkids is torture.

because humans are living things and living things procreate, not doing so is needless self indulgence that can result in severe psychological harm

not an argument

You don't have a family, you didn't have kids remember

For the benefit of our people.

Even if you are selfish, the role of children in society was to take care of their parents when they could no longer provide for or defend themselves. Society is all fucked now and machines/welfare can keep you alive so the family unit is no longer mutually beneficial. However, if you return to a traditional way of life like Varg, your children will be of use to you when you can no longer hunt/farm for yourself or throw your own rocks.

>breasts on a stick figure box

why

>Getting old without grandkids is torture.

Yeah I don't know about that. I know a couple single old dudes that spend their free time boating, drinking, and having fun.

*donates to sperm bank*

>Explain to me why a man should get married and have kids.
>Don't use any of your reasons
>Checkmate, atheists

Your DNA will die with you, just like your shitty thread will die in a couple of minutes.

Because the world needs more white people.

If you're not white, you shouldn't. Whites are a global minority.

*donates to sperm bank*

>l-look at our jet skis, l-look how happy we are!

people without children are the saddest, most pathetic group on earth

*has no impact on your offspring's rearing*
*offspring die through various means, none of which are under your control*

i feel half empty inside most of the time and hope to fill the void by having children. i assume if it doesn't work to fill the void then it will pile on so many obligations that i will at least have a purpose for 20 years or so.

Those are not old enough.

So your family reproduced and you were born and your friends families reproduced and made you friends but, now you want to end it with you? Are you defeated? Are you a nihilist?

most MGTOW idiots think they'll always be young

just like most feminists think they'll always be able to go to a bar to get attention

>because you enjoy being with her

someday you'll realize you can't enjoy life 24/7. That's called growing up.

Marriage is about dedicating yourself to your kids and maintaining a stable family even if you don't enjoy it at some points.

Sorry if that gets in the way of your ideal of always getting what you want.

The world is shaped by cycles which neither you nor me have any influence on. Either you accept that and procreate or accept that and refuse to procreate. For us who code to procreate, marriage is a legal means to building a family.

That's a losing battle. Non-whites will overwhelm us even if we all collectively made more children. All you're doing is delaying the tipping point by a few years.

*doesn't care*

>implying any woman wants your bank-sperm
Your culture and mores then, faggot.

The funny thing is, all you tryhard retards will never even get married or have kids.

You're just projecting your own innate desires onto others.

>Dante must die mode: don't complain about hedonism AKA basic human nature

But basic human nature dictates passing on your genes and ensuring their survival. Monogamous, long term relations has shown time and time again to ensure that basic human drive.

You faggot.

then procreate is the wrong word, you need to RAISE your offspring

you need to take the lessons you have learned and pass them on so that the world keeps moving and moves in the right direction. generations of people have done that just for you and you want to throw it away because you'd have a lot more fun in your fifties if you bought a boat

one, its social proof. family men are trusted and generally seen in a more positive light than single men.

two, having a wife is very useful if you are trying to build wealth. women are very supportive of ambition in their men, and the whole "wives are expensive" meme stems from big divorce settlements. house wives are under rated. for how much you actually spend on them a wife is still a pretty good deal if they help out with stuff and take care of the house.

kids are obvious in their benefit assaid. someone you love to take care of your ass so you don't end up in a home with some orderly stealing your medication.

Life is about getting maximum enjoyment.

Whether that's through having kids (lmfao who are you kidding, no one enjoys having kids all the people I know with kids are miserable) or not having kids and living it up.

Arguing the "you're an adult!" or "it's biology!" bullshit is worthless.

I like to be alone anyway .

Married with 4 kids

This is your approach

>what's 2 plus 2 hard mode don't tell me 4

You're trying to rewrite the conditions for true happiness and reward in life to justify a live of adultery and short lived nothings

Keep chasing that dopamine fix m8, you've made up your mind long before you made this thread and anyone who sees that only pities you

>if you fight your enemy they win

t. Trudeau

>whatever I never wanted those grapes anyway

>is about getting maximum enjoyment.

and humans enjoy fulfilling, meaningful relationships. Something future crazy cat ladies like yourself will never have.

Most genetic lines are meant to die out and had man not exempted himself from natural selection this would still happen

>The funny thing is, all you tryhard retards will never even get married or have kids.

I have 3, and a trump voting wife, our own house and 2 cars.

> Living the dream

>pic related
your legacy

So ? Who cares if my DNA DIES? Nobody will find out . And i couldn t care less since i will be dead anyway. T

Are you completely without honour?

You're a pusy who can't hustle. You couldn't walk into a bar and make friends. Shame on you cunt. You should be able to find a wife and friends in one night

>Most genetic lines are meant to die out

I don't think you understand what biological imperative means

Survival of the fittest doesn't literally mean survival of the most jacked six foot a million nigger

It's survival of what can adapt and survive

>>if you fight your enemy they win
>t. Trudeau
Nope. Try "there's not point if fighting your enemy because they already won 20 years ago" dumb fuck

>>whatever I never wanted those grapes anyway
Yes I've been in a relationship for 6 years and we still agree that having kids goes against our interests. It's not that we pretend we don't want those grapes, it's more that we know those grapes will kill your finances and free time.

>and humans enjoy fulfilling, meaningful relationships. Something future crazy cat ladies like yourself will never have.
Another retard that thinks having kids is the only way of experiencing those things.

It's your duty to your nation.

One for mum, one for dad, one for the country.

>You should be able to find a wife and friends in one night

wew lad

This could be why.
youtube.com/watch?v=SArKZhnHnKo

And I've met parents like you too, who have 2+ kids. They try to say they love having kids, but 5 minutes later they complain that their sex lives, social lives, and free time is dead while becoming depressed alcoholics.

>Life is about getting maximum enjoyment.
Yup, You're right you shouldn't. You're a selfish prick.

there are no reasons, just a bunch of authoritarians who need someone to control, living the dream of being king of someone, since they cant control themselves, or it simply isnt enough

Yeah sorry about viewing things objectively instead of based on "MY FEELINGS" like your SJW boogeymen do.

What if a man genuinely enjoys having children? What if someone never really had a good family so they want to create one?

For a shitskinned person like me theres no reason
I will kill myself when I stop producing semen or my money runs out, wathever comes first
Getting cancer is also a justification for kys too

I'm sorry your parents suck?

Ignore reality all you want bro, whether you remember this conversation in 50 years from now could matter less to me, I've seen how your lifestyle plays out time after time

Kill yourself

I think there's a fundamental misconception fueling your question.

A man shouldn't get married because it's "something a man should do". A man should get married because he loves his girlfriend or boyfriend. After a lot of talking and consideration the two people agree that they want to share everything together. They want to face life's challenges as a team and celebrate each other's victories hand in hand.

When you find the right person it's something that your relationship will naturally progress to. You'll know. When she does something amazing, you'll feel like you were right there holding her hand at the moment she realized her success. When she had a bad day you'll feel like you want to drop everything and put every bit of energy you have into making her smile again. It's not something you HAVE to do because you have an obligation to mate with a wide-hipped she-human and propagate your genes. It's something you want to do because she makes you happy and you want more than anything to make her happy.

The same goes for having kids. If you want to share the joy you two have with a family of your own then you should go for it. If you're not ready then that's fine, maybe you will be someday. Maybe not. It's all about bringing happiness to others in the most intimate way possible and that's a daunting task.

But if you want to go for it, your life will be full of irreplaceable moments. Some good, some bad. All worth it.

>maximum enjoyment

i get that you're trolling but seriously that is the shittiest attitude to have about life

if that is what you want then you will get both what you want and what you deserve, you'll wither away and pass on, and with you all the good ideas you had and the weird things you thought were funny and the smells you remember and all the other intricate personal things about you. no one will remember them and most likely no one ever cared, because you never really mattered to anybody because you were out trying some cool new thing you heard every one talking about. i couldn't imagine enjoying that kind of life.

>Arguing the "you're an adult!" or "it's biology!" bullshit is worthless.

And yet you have no counterpoints.

>lol just stop fighting they already won

This is why they always shot traitors before the enemy.

>we still agree that having kids goes against our interests

or you just don't have the emotional capacity to have children because you are mentally immature yourselves. By the time you realize your mistake it will be too late.

>having kids is the only way of experiencing those things

It's the only way to have meaningful, close relationships as opposed to shallow, meaningless fun which gets more and more pointless as you get older (lol I am on le waverunner XD)

see

>viewing things objectively

k

Yes, dumbfuck

who could be behind this post?

>calling other people emotional sjws when your only goal in life is a dopamine fix

When I was just a wee boy, all the adults in my life would tell me that some day I'd meet a nice girl and fall in love. I bristled at the idea that I'd be concerned with such mundane thoughts. I wanted to go to space, girls are for fags anyway. I felt little for them and could not imagine feeling otherwise.

Of course, as time passed and the hormonal typhoon of puberty swept across my brain, I quickly realized how naive I had been. My biology was imperative, my preferences ordained; I was enchanted by the feminine form.

Now I'm a young man, and all the elders in my life tell me that some day I will have children. I bristle at the idea that I would be tied down by helpless parasites for the sake of my genetic vanity or social conformity. I want to live free of such burdens and live my life on my own terms.

Of course, I have learned from my past, and I accept that some day, my orders will come, from my ancestors across uncountable generations. I know that just as I would feel hollow had I not consummated my desire for the fairer sex, there may come a day when I would feel hollow if I do not fulfill my role as a father. Not for any rational or higher cause, but simply because my biology is imperative.

And so, I have resolved to enjoy my years of freedom, in those middle years of my life when fatherhood is still a remote concern. Oh but how the time will come, when it will be a great pain on my soul to march out of procession with my duty as a man and as a living organism. Perhaps you may yet shed these shackles that so bind us, but be warned, it will not be without some hollowing of your soul.

This is the only way humanity didn't already die out. The family structure is essential in the survival of any creature. All mammals nurse their young until they are old enough to make more young.

>Yeah sorry about viewing things objectively instead of based on "MY FEELINGS" like your SJW boogeymen do.

Underage

Yes, retard.

Witnessed for truth

>not getting to raise a tiny version of yourself and instill them with the ideals that you hold
>molding them and giving them the tools to become a greater person than you could ever be

Yup, OP is just an autistic faggot who can't think outside of 3memensions

>this pic
>money
>woman
pls fuck off with shit tier assumptions laid down by kikes

well, I guess enjoy being a genetic dead end

>ad hom
Best comeback ever

I donate sperm monthly.

>inb4 it doens't count unless you raise it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The delusion is real

Okay, kidcuck.

Why are so many Chileans depressive self haters? Ffs live your life, make money, have kids and be happy. It isn't rocket science.

Stop hanging out with shitty parents then. Why does it seem inconceivable to you that having somebody that loves you and rearing your children together could never ever make somebody happy? How jaded or autistic do you have to be to not realize that some people genuinely enjoy that sort of thing, regardless of how challenging it might be?

>I just have more experience than you and nothing else!
Every time, Sup Forums always tries to be kind when losing an argument

You're a delusional wannabe hedonist.

I say wannabe because you're desperately looking for acknowledgement on Sup Forums of all places. You poor confused soul.

I want to pass my legacy because the biological imperative is the alpha and the omega of the meaning of existence.

Some men want to watch the world burn.
Me, i want to watch the world fills with hafus abominations from my loins. Then watch it burn.

well the chances of your seed being raised by a normal family and being successful are pretty low bro, however the chances being raised by an abusive lesbian cat lady

>has shitty friends
>therefor all friends are shitty
Lel stop being a faggot I've had the same friends for 8 years and I'm generally a shutin.

You mean the family you never had?

You get 5 years of decent housework and hard labor out of children. If you raise them right they can assist you when you are old and decrypt and can't grasp when you are being taken advantage of anymore.

I'm sure the thread has covered all this already. Family are just practical in my mind always have always will be.

>getting maximum enjoyment.

Literally "muh feels" ideology

I'd offer rhetoric but I checked you're flag and it's probably best you don't have kids

Epic projection, dumb fuck.

Because you're insecure and need someone else to give your life meaning

>You can be miserable like me!!!!! Don't you want oN pass on your legacy?????

Couples find more meaning and happiness in their lives once they have children. Also, if all the smart people (who actually carefully consider the timing for kids) don't have any or have few, then all the morons who breed like rabbits for the raw feeling of sex, and don't care about prevention are going to dominate. As ridiculous as the movie is, "Idiocracy" spells out the issue well.

Having kids on average postpones retirement by up to 10-15 years. You are literally wageslaving for another decade just to raise some shitty parasite. Imagine what you could do with all that free time. Think of all the anime and video games in your backlog you can complete.

>don't use religious reasons
>don't use scientific reasons

$5 says you're fat.

>Couples find more meaning and happiness in their lives once they have children.

Not even remotely true. Having a kid has been proven to damage relationships.

fortune.com/2016/05/09/mothers-marriage-parenthood/