Ben Shapiro goes full kike on the first day of Hanukkah

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KFl7IPQqGdg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why do you guys give him attention? Hes like 5'4 and thinks he has influence over other's views

He's 5'9 and has almost 400k followers.

>muh zionism is a race
>semites isn't another word for arab
Pick none

400k isnt significant compared to any news head or celebrity. Even so, why give the manlet any attention?

>is Israel loyal Jewish manlet who prioritizes Jewry over Americans
>called out being Israel Firster
>MUH ANTISEMITISM

And? He's not paying my bills or washing my clothes, so he can fuck off with his kikery back to the hellhole he came from.

Nah fuck Israel. The west needs a real american duterte who'll oust the kikes and cut the zionists off.

>paying attention to little Benji the pussy

>Just because I don't want niggers near me I'm a racist

Benji is ok

fuck hyphenated americans

i saw him speak at my school and he couldn't have been taller than 5'5

I hope you guys don't like milo either and feel the same way

5'9" with boots on
really he's 5'7", I've met him twice and seen him talk a few times

>everything I don't agree with is anti-semitism

When is this guy going to stop playing the six gorillion card and make an actual argument?

desu if i was a jew id probably be israel first too.

5'9 my ass, he's a fucking midget.
Sharp speaker though. I like him

I dont like milo and dont understand why people give him so much attention. Same with the gay chink. Why do we have threads all the time about the things they tweet? Just ignore them they are only influencing those who already agree with whatever they're saying. So in a sense their tweets are utterly meaningless
None of these people should be given attention

he's not 5'9 bro.

He should fuck off to israel then , fucking kikes

I'd put on my unbuttoned silk shit while rubbing my hairy belly, swaying to this song as wine spills all over my gold chain medallion, dripping down to my pubes

youtube.com/watch?v=KFl7IPQqGdg

remember gang, anti zionism is anti semitism

faggot cries about muh anti-semitism just like the left cries about muh racism

Oy vey anti-semitism anudda shoah, goyim!

>accusing a jew of something that's true is anti-semitism
oy vey

Sweden is a tiny country with only 9 million people.

Those tweets are fake and gay. That account is suspended.

What are you doing it Canada, Benji?

White women are disgusting

Just when I was starting to like him again.

Lol his twitter picture is that gay looking at phone pose?

Lol I thought that was a meme

the account was suspended for those tweets retard, its not fake

>Thanks Mommy

why is it okay when shapiro cries about muh sexism but its terrible when the left does it?

Facts don't care about your fee-fees, Ben

So? Trump agrees with him.

>jewish
>white

>white

merry christmas goys

Jews need to be bred out of existence. Get as many black guys you can, to fucking breed jews.

"Fuck Hyphenated Americans and Fuck Americans who don't speak English" - Teddy Roosevelt

My kind of President

"I am not among these students and as a white middle class person I have privilege"

This is why people dont like him.

People say muslims are muslims first and whatever nationality after but the same goes for Jews. They are Jews first and everything else comes after.

If you asked this guy whether the billions in American tax money sent to Israel should be diverted from Israel to help poor americans he would almost certainly want the money to be sent to Israel.

>Kurzer-Zlotnick
>white

There's literally not a smidge (yiddish, see what I did thar) of difference between a Jew and an Arab, ethnically.

Not sure why they're fighting over that clay; should just become 1 State with equal voting rights for all.

Trust no jew

>then the whites

Lol stormfag spelling.

that twitter pic in his profile pic is creepy as fuck op

Nice fake quote jackass

I fucking wish.
It's actually a shame it won't happen.

I hope Ben doesn't think he's triggering us. It's just increasing anti Semitism

Whew, what a piece of shit.

If USA went to war with Israel, we can be 100% sure that Benji would side with Israel. Not hard to understand. He is Israel first.

he's right though

>anti-Semitism
What's wrong with anti-Semitism?

Can we fucking attack Israel already?

I think we are being diverted into attacking a lot of ME countries when the real shithole and the bane of now European problems IS THE FUCKING KIKE.

Why isn't he denying it though?

Never forget based Nixon

Nixon a best

America owes Nixon an apology. (Clinton, Obama)

The ACCUSATION is a "pure form of anti--Semitism".

Do you see that, goys? The ACCUSATION. You can't even ACCUSE jews of a thing or else you're an anti-Semite. Even if it's true! Even if your accusation is true you're still an anti-Semite according to Ben Shapiro.

Someone with a Twitter account call him out on this bullshit, this blatant SJW-ism.

I thought it was a meme here on Sup Forums how this guy only cares about Israel. It is actually true.
I actually believe he wanted Hillary to win solely because he felt Hillary cared slightly more about Israel than Trump.

>hes 5'9

ok little guy

why a new jew-sey pepe?

>why a new jew-sey pepe?

That's where I am.

>inb4 dox

> there's nothing you can do about it
> OY VEY, STOP WHITE NATIONALISM MUH RACISM DIVERSITY IS YOUR STRENGTH

Because Israel is a Jew State...What a primitive faction

Fuck little Benji and fuck Israel.

A definite bravo to the professor is well deserved, but jesus christ this lady. Literally trying to take advantage of supposed POC suffering to delay her final... wtf. Just like her 'mommy' she's going to end up teaching some bullshit class at a U inevitably. These people are truly cancer.

As to Benny, he has some excellent arguments and should not be dismissed entirely for being a 'manlet'. However I will admit that in regards to Israel and his religious stuff he loses a lot of his rational, logic and argument abilities and goes full (muh) feelings about it. Unfortunate to see, but Benji has murdered many on the left rhetorically and does not back down from any challenge on his positions at least. Gotta respect him at least a little