Sup Forums BTFO by Lauren Duca

Sup Forums BTFO by Lauren Duca

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8QFSXdvHD14
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Eww

You think she fucks that dog?

>posts another liberal fake toddler story.
>doesn't realize that story makes the mother sound like a bad mother who doesn't understand age appropriate entertainment and is demonstrative of brainwashing.

I suspect that story, if not crafted by Lauren Duca, is a single mother.

>those size 11s squeezing into a 9

can't cuck

Is she Anita's long lost sister?

Why do liberals always make up those obviously fake as shit stories?

Do you think it works on other liberals?

Reminds me of this

youtube.com/watch?v=8QFSXdvHD14

88, leaves a big hole in her already prolapsed ass.... just like my Tiger I

>A 14 year old is the pinnacle of political opinions according to feminists
And they wonder why we think they're crazy as shit.

Also she gave literally no reasons at all for her feelings, simply name calling Tucker and praising the retard who literally denied tweeting things that can very easily be looked up

What the F.

If this is real (I hope it isn't) they shouldn't be surprised they lost the election.

yes, thats why they keep doing it

they see their friends post these stories and think "wow their lives are so cool, i need to appear cool too" so they go and post the same retarded shit

its a never ending virtue signaling cycle

It's real. It's on Hillary Clinton's verified YouTube channel.

>(((Steinem)))

Now I didn't see the news clip, but have seen similar and Carlson is an energetic debater...

And I think the same thing happened with the Trump v Hillary debates which is...

Women will tune in to these exchanges on an emotional level and tune out the content. They will see Trump or Carlson as mean bullies and feel sympathy with the woman victim who has to deal with this man who is communicating in a style that prioritizes empathy over content.

It's fine for women to be this way, but they shouldn't be in charge of governments or countries.

You guys need to stop. If you attack everyone that goes on Tucker's show, eventually (((they))) are going to catch on and either shut down his show or stop letting people go on it as guests.

what a load of nonsense. using a small child as a political weather vane is disgustingly apropos for libtards.

She came off as pathetic, craven and confused throughout the entire interview. Someone using their position as a teen vogue writer to fear monger and spread libtard logic while simultaneously tweeting heinous garbage at the President-Elect and his supporters, is just unfit to even to walk and talk at the same time.

Worse, she kept trying to misdirect away from her hypocritical attitude toward Ivanka Trump throughout. Never did she address the issue Tucker was raising; the entire point of her on-air appearance no less.

naw, that's his angle and anyways if libtards had self-awareness, they wouldn't be libtards. They will continue to fall into the obvious trap.