Four sentenced in ‘almost indescribable’ kidnapping, torture

Instead, the students walked into a trap. Moments after they arrived, the house went dark and a group of masked men pounced on them, bound them in duct tape and hauled them into a bathroom. There, over the next 40 hours, the attackers repeatedly tortured and sexually abused them, cutting them with knives and a chainsaw, dousing them in flammable liquids, and even shooting one in his legs. (The Post does not name victims of sexual abuse.)

A police SWAT team stormed the house the following day and rescued the students, and eventually nine people were arrested and charged. Matthew Schwartz, one of the lead prosecutors in the case, would later say it was incredible that the students survived.

Strickland and his co-defendants mistakenly believed the students, who played on the university’s football team, were involved in the robbery of a group of drug dealers in November 2015, prosecutors told the Tribune. Seeking retribution, the defendants convinced a woman to flirt with one of them on Facebook. The woman eventually invited him to a party in northeast Rochester, and he asked if he could bring the other, a friend.

One of the students described the ordeal from the witness stand in November. He and his friend were beaten with pipes and bats, threatened with guns, and even cut with a chainsaw, he said, and recounted how the attackers sliced the skin between his toes with a knife and pliers, according to TWC News. At one point he was shot in his other leg and later had to undergo surgery. He told the court the defendants doused them in flammable liquid and threatened to light them on fire. He said the defendants also stole thousands of dollars from his bank accounts after forcing him to give up his passwords and identification numbers.

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/12/23/four-sentenced-in-almost-indescribable-kidnapping-torture-of-n-y-college-students/?utm_term=.029ac7988268

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/national/u-rochester-kidnapping-case-adds-sexual-assault-charges-article-1.2488484
insideedition.com/headlines/13414-university-of-rochester-seniors-kidnapped-from-campus-are-freed-from-nearby-home-by-police
democratandchronicle.com/story/news/2015/12/22/mistaken-identity-may-have-led-double-crossed-drug-dealers-ur-students/77691062/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3461582/Man-27-charged-burning-19-year-old-Jessica-Chambers-death-Mississippi-year-dead-road.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

“The torture consists of something you would see in a movie, but it’s not a movie because this is real life,” he said, according to the Democrat and Chronicle.

The whole time, he said, the defendants seemed almost giddy. He recalled hearing from inside the bathroom men and women laughing and watching television.

“They were drinking and having a good time while there were people dying in the other room,” he testified. “At this point, my body was broken down and I didn’t know how much longer I could go on.”

>nigger
>sandnigger-style beard
>neck tattoo
>look of giving literally no fucks

Bailiff should just pop him in the back of the head alongside his co-defendants right there.

And then bill their families for the bullets.

Other than that how was the party?

see sounds like they had a great time

typical white people behaviour

What does a nigger have to do to be found guilty of a hate crime?

Whatever you say señor Escobar.

around blacks never re-
wait...don't fucking ever be around blacks
problem solved

so

Why is there a trial?

Why weren't the niggers swinging from a tree that very night?

Our justice system is flawed.

>spain
>white

>getting catfished this fucking hard

fucking this

>people who want to execute them without trial
Disgusting.
You can wait a few weeks while they're sentenced, so that everything they did, their guilt, and how much the deserved it is all hammered out onto paper.
Bring their crimes to the light instead of burying them in the darkness.

Although once the trial is over throw them off a building or something.

top kek

Isn't that the geiger counter girl? She's one to talk about being catfished...

HAHAHA THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR WANTING TO BURN COALS SO YOU END UP PAYING THE TOLL.

That's what you get for trying to deal with googles

Wow I hate my city even more

>(You) are going to PAY TAXES so that these fellow citizens get food and shelter in jail

At least consider yourself lucky because in your country they're actually sending them to jail, in France they'd get 5 years, maybe less if they behave like good boys

Unless one of their victims was jewish or muslim of course because that would be BIGOTED and bigotry is the #1 crime in France (way above murder and rape)

Fuck off britcuck, you catch a nigger torturing innocent people red handed why bother with trials and other such nonsense?

Put them down right then and there like the animals they are. Your line of reasoning has fucked us all over.

what happened to the good old times where cops would shoot these animals and plant guns

>Two football nigs show up expecting some white pussy
>Get raped and beaten for 40 hours

Thanks for that OP.

no lad

The good old times was when the entire negro neighborhood would be burnt down and the negroes driven out when one chimped out.

>unironically agreeing with me if not suggesting an even more extreme idea

lol stupid nazi

Think what you want hippy, the niggers behaved back in those days.

yea because italian mafia corruption wasn't giving people ideas, booze was legal, the CIAs program to destroy the black community wasn't around, and social security wasn't a thing FAGGOT. Blacks weren't the only ones getting lynched it was all scum and it wasn't even a national thing only in the most hardcore democratic communities. Before all that was banditos in the west and before that was witches in salem.

irrelevant

No, it is relevant. You said they behaved back in those days and I told you why, not because of the lynching but because the black community wasn't polluted by trash. Anyways almost every race now is garbage due to cultural reasons.

nope

Niggers behaved because they knew good and well they'd get their shit pushed in if they acted up.

B,b,b-ut jail will make them into worse criminals. What we need is a t-t-t-treatment program.

did ya see dat on onena dem infergrafiks on pole? Whatever you're dumb and don't know shit about history and that's a good enough knife in your ass for me. NIGGERS! HURR!

stay mad hippy, your bullshit don't fly here.

Why do you guys assume the victims are white?
I mean they are taking about niggeregg sports players.

4 nigs and 2 coal burners. Why are white women so stupid?

nydailynews.com/news/national/u-rochester-kidnapping-case-adds-sexual-assault-charges-article-1.2488484

it's actually your bullshit that doesn't fly here newfag you're just not being fully BTFO because most of the people who've been here as long as me stop giving a fuck about stupid newfags like you.

remove welfare. it was a mistake.

bring back the civil service corps, or whatever it was called where they built roads and dams and stuff. oh wait, Trump is actually going to do that

Kek
One guy was white and the other a nigger guess which one was made to suck dick and take it in the ass.

insideedition.com/headlines/13414-university-of-rochester-seniors-kidnapped-from-campus-are-freed-from-nearby-home-by-police

University of Rochester students Ani Okeke Ewo (left) and Nicholas Kollias (right) were rescued after a day of being held captive (Rochester PD)

Just for those who want to see pics of the victims.

let me guess, NY doesn't have the death penalty

Not that guy, but you sound like a whiney old bitch.

I read that too and was horrified. Dindus were a mistake.

death is the punishment... nothing to shy about

stop trying so hard, newfag. you don't fit in

It's a literal warning to all the fucking wiggers on Sup Forums as to who would get what and what would happen in a bad situation.
They probably thought they was teaching they white boy the lesson of being a racist wigger.

>Sup Forums is filled with reddit fags who are ok with a faggot OP direct linking WaPo

death penalty is too light for these cucks

fuck, you're right.

do not click on fake news, do not link to fake news.

add these sites to your uBlock Origin block list under My Filters

||buzzfeed.com^
||cnn.com^
||msnbc.com^
||foxnews.com^
||cbs.com^
||facebook.com^
||huffingtonpost.com^
||huffpo.com^
||thedailybeast.com^
||vicenews.com^
||vice.com^
||washingtonpost.com^
||wp.com^
||theguardian.com^
||theguardian.co.uk^
||npr.com^
||nbc.com^
||abc.com^
||cbs.com^
||mic.com^
||theintercept.com^
||vox.com^
||correctrecord.org^

Yes, 1 more redpill that our numale cuck society will ignore. They shot him in the leg as well:

democratandchronicle.com/story/news/2015/12/22/mistaken-identity-may-have-led-double-crossed-drug-dealers-ur-students/77691062/

You know the white boy punked out and had to suck the niggers dick while taking shit in his ass.

>The Post does not name victims of sexual abuse

when the criminals are black and the victims are white

when the victims are black, they name them.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3461582/Man-27-charged-burning-19-year-old-Jessica-Chambers-death-Mississippi-year-dead-road.html

Kek
Your article and the other I read confirmed it was the white boy sucking the niggers dick and taking objects in his ass.
The article you linked said it was his car taken and another said the victim had his car taken with his money and credit cards.
They might have been trying to hide the fact of who sucked dick but the reporters didn't do a good job of it.

underrated

if these were whites doing this to a black and a spic it'd be headline news for years

looks like you've learned a lesson to never reply to fucking Americans. except the black ones.