What is the best state on the east coast?

What is the best state on the east coast?

What's Maryland like? It seems based.

Outside of the middle part of Maryland, it is based, as for best State, depends if you like it hot, or cold. I'd say go for Virginia myself, mainly because they are not as screwed yet as Maryland, but they are getting there.

MD fag here, we are eternally cucked. Nothing based about this state, not even Hogan can save us.

If you want based capitalism move to Delaware because they let you hoard your shekels the hardest. But it's pretty shot even compared top here aside from that.

Whatever you do, don't move to northern Virginia. It's as if someone took the worst things about Maryland and amplified them over the past decade.

Annandale and Falls Church might as well be in MD with all the shitskins and traffic.

Rural areas are based, stay away from large cities where the niggers and liberals reside

Marylandfag here.

Maryland is just kind of meh IMO. I don't even like crabs so the state has almost nothing to offer me. It's a nice place to get a government or government contractor job though I guess. Eastern shore is farmland, Baltimore is a hole (even the Inner Harbor is kind of a bummer). Most of my friends live in Baltimore county outside of the city proper and it's OK but kind of a boring area I think. Annapolis is probably the gem of the state. Naval Academy, colonial downtown, still has a lot of charm. Southern Maryland is too southern, I fucking hate the hick accent and hillbilly culture.

I agree that Virginia is just better overall probably. More beautiful countryside and better places to be young and white (e.g. Charlottesville). I also liked living in Massachusetts. New England in general is pretty nice in my experience.

What's the DC area like? Bethesda etc.

I have this image in my mind where it's an endless suburb full of snooty white liberals and jews.

And I feel like people are rude in MD and very east-coast, whereas Virginia is southern.

STAY AWAY
STAY AWAY
STAY AWAY

I live in Prince George's County and it's so fucking cucked holy shit, hillary fags and literal fags everywhere man, literally everywhere. I was waking around the neighborhood the other day and I saw a sign that said "We don't care where you come from, we love that you're our neighbor." it was written in English, Spanish, and FUCKING ARABIC so STAY AWAY!!

What's Baltimore County like? As well as Montgomery county.

What's the weather like in MD? I'm from Michigan so it's cold as fuck here and it seems a lot warmer down there.

>It's a nice place to get a government or government contractor job though I guess.

Why? Like what specifically do people have government jobs down there for and what do they do? My ex was from MD and that's what her dad did

TRUST YOUR IMAGE, YOU ARE CORRECT

t. Marylandfag

Bethesda is OK, but then on the flip side, P.G. county is... uneven, at best.

Yeah that's exactly how my ex acted. She was SO fucking smug dude. Like she thought she was better than/more intelligent than everyone and i feel like a lot of people are wealthy down there

Maryland seems like honestly the most posh area in the US desu. It's like people still act like the colonial days down there or something

Hot summers, up to low 100s. Cold winters, down to negative 10s if it's really bad, haven't had that in a while. Coldest we've had this winter was like 15 in PG. Montgomery ain't bad, Baltimore County is just endless niggers, avoid.

Well, being right next to D.C. has its advantages. Tons of federal "alphabet soup" agencies are headquartered in Maryland. You have the NSA at Ft. Meade for example. If you are a programmer or IT professional with security clearance there are a lot of opportunities.

PG is the asshole of the United States you mean?

Does it snow much in MD or not really? What % of the year would you say it has cold weather, like half? Like sub 50-60 degrees.

Rhode Island
It's scenic beauty and thriving economy are a major plus.

I have no problem with, say, Bowie (actually the rents in Bowie seem like a steal), but... yeah pretty much lol

MD fag, western Maryland, like frederick and west is ok. Easy access to DC and Baltimore as well as mountains, WV and the beach. Philly and NYC aren't that far either. It gets hot and cold but it changes drastically from week to week so it won't ever be one thing for too long.

Btw are people attractive in Maryland?

Like having rich areas, do you have hot wealthy girls? Or are they pretty average, ugly even

Are there like 90% white areas of MD or is it pretty diverse everywhere? Are the girls liberal sluts? are they attractive in general on avg

Sub 50s-60s is a few months at best, November, December, January, and maybe February get bitter cold, months before and after that have had snow before though in the decade and a half I've been here. It snows almost every winter though, last year we had a crazy fucking snow that shut down the county for about a week. It was about 29.2 inches.

How many days/year does it snow though, just a few?

Sounds like the weather is pretty good down there desu. It's shit weather like half the year in michigan, should i be jelly of people that grew up in md?

Lots of different girls, pg, Montgomery and Baltimore county's are the most "diverse"

I live in southern Anne Arundel county. Mostly whites but IMO the women generally have a bit of an inbred look about them.

Don't visit Maryland please

Woul you say there's a lot of hot women in MD in general

specifically asking about the white women middle or upper class

and are there a lot of like

"nerdy" girls there because i get that vibe

Why not?

I also noticed people have this like

self-deprecative almost jew attitude like people from New york down there

Weather isn't bad, desu. Its sunny and warm most of the year, but can be humid a lot of the time which ruins any chance you have of sweating to cool off, so be careful when there is a heat advisory. A guy I was helping move in the last summer had a stroke while were were cleaning his dog crate outside. Granted it was a small one, but better safe than sorry. On average, I would say that it snows 'heavily' maybe 2-3 times a year and little flurries are common during winter so if you count those maybe 10-15 on the high end.

mdfag here. specifically hoco. fuck marylandistan! it's a liberal infested gibbemedatts state filled with niggers and illegals. Baltimore city is an unflushed toilet bowl filled with the worst niggers you will ever encounter. do not move here!!! gun laws suck. the people here suck. research " rain tax" that should tell you how bad it is.also fuck Hogan. he worthless and has done nothing to help this state.

oh and are they stuck up/prudish or like liberal and slutty over there

>the people here suck

why? is it that "im better than you attitude" that i've seen from the DC area wealthy folks

HEED THIS GUY'S WARNING

I don't get that vibe where I live, but to be fair I pretty much live in Hicksville.

Depends on the part of the state. In Southern MD it might snow or it might not that year.

Rural MD is diverse, lots of latino farmhands and slave descendants. Maybe not in the west tho.
The wealthy are the ugly around here. They're the inbred slaveowners, common whites are actually mixed but not inbred.

Cold weather is over pretty quick. Lots of days in the 60's, even 70's in the winter. Growing season is 2/3 the year here.

Montgomery county should be nuked but it's not as bad as Northern Virginia.

>As well as Montgomery county.
Globalist elite's HQ. Not even memeing here.

From someone who has lived here for almost ten years, let me tell you that this place is a fucking shithole.

Prepare to never own fun guns or be able to defend yourself with them.

Prepare to never be able to defend yourself at all. Period.

The roads are shit, and the drivers are the worst in the country. You can tell yourself "oh ha ha but you should see the drivers where I'm from!" but unless you're from Boston, shut the fuck up because MD drivers are the prime example of shitting up the streets.

Everyone born here thinks it's the greatest. If you ask them where else they've visited, a majority will tell you nowhere. This is because Marylanders never fucking leave. They honestly think they are the center of the world and lack any kind of ambition.

The crabs are ok, but you'll never get to eat a nice one because they will fucking smother it in Old Bay. If you don't know what Old Bay is, imagine someone took a dog turd, ground it down to powder, then mixed that powder with sand and Cajun seasoning. They will put this on EVERYTHING because they have no taste and literally cannot season anything. They were raised by parents who couldn't cook or season outside of dousing everything in Old Bay so the trend continues.

Baltimore. Nothing else to say.

can you guys go into the entitlement of dc area kids? i dated a 20 year old girl from like between bethesda and bc and she was super fucking privileged but also like, bitchy and victimized herself all the time

it was weird as fuck, i feel like that place is full of people that start families late too, like 50 year old parents with toddlers

on the plus side people from MD seem educated and stuff

i guess that's why i felt like MD would be ideal? like it seems like the nice places have no problems, just beautiful suburbia perfect america almost like parts of cali full of educated wealthy people but maybe it's not that perfect

>The roads are shit

What like worn down? they all seemed freshly paved when i went

or hard to navigate?

Yes, people in Maryland are (((educated))) but I only have seen public school kids from South East DC in PG county, and none of them seem stuck up. You may just be meeting the millenial liberals that went to a private school that their daddies paid for.

It's full of trash east coasters.

Potholes everywhere, uneven paving, just torn up and trashy looking. They'll fuck your tires up until you learn how to navigate them.

>The wealthy are the ugly around here. They're the inbred slaveowners, common whites are actually mixed but not inbred.

This is so fucking weird to me because i noticed that too

My bitch was like an upper middle class part-jew and was ugly as sin, but it made no sense because where i'm from the richer you are generally you're attractive and aryan

I have no clue where he got that. MD's roads are better than all PA,DE,VA,WV's by far.

fuck old bay! most MD idiots have no idea the crabs come from Louisiana anyway. you couldn't pay me enough to eat anything that comes from that shit hole called the Chesapeake bay. pave the bay! fuck saving it.

I've lived in 4 countries if you count the US, including a 3rd world country, and I've never felt less safe (and statistically speaking I've never been less safe) than when I am in Baltimore.

Jesus fucking christ let me tell you about the roads. I live in a fairly wealthy town in PG, and WSSC is such a fucking joke even here. They will tear up the three layers of sand, gravel, and asphalt in the road, replace the water main, then close that shit with only asphalt. For about 6 months, the main avenue through my town was swiss fucking cheese with pot holes where the asphalt settled deeper and deeper into the clay so it was impossible to navigate with any car lowered more than two inches below factory. Not only that, but Baltimore-Washington parkway looks like a post-apocolyptic road just 24/7 and WSSC hasn't even gotten to it yet.

people always bring up rural MD but what percentage of the state is like that

I always felt like MD was just a bunch of cities and nobody lived anywhere but there

>TFW you meet a fellow HoCobro

What is it with suburbanites and fear of the bay? It's easy to get crabs from the bay, just don't buy it from fucking food lion. The bay is not that bad, look at it somehwere other than baltimore harbor

I haven't lived in the US outside Maryland since 2008, but comparing Maryland roads to any of the other countries I was living in is embarrassing for America to be honest.

Are you saying MD roads are shit too?

Also, why are the drivers bad? What makes east coast drivers shit?

marriottsville to be exact

Yes. I can't really compare them to other US states' roads, but compared to Western Europe and Japan, Maryland's infrastructure is fucking post-apocalyptic.

you've obviously never have taken any of your watercraft in the bay... fucking filthy is all I can tell you. 2 headed and 3 eyed fish come from there.

Enjoy your Christmas you Maryland Fag.

Signed- S. Carolinian enjoying 60+ weather

My dad's a waterman I grew up on boats out on the bay, where the hell did you go?
It's not that dirty here.

people are alright
no one can drive correctly
shit gun laws
dont go into certain parts of the city (you know why)

What? You can absolutely get fresh Chesapeake crabs, at least around here. They cost a fortune though.

dont they have the only rich black suburbbs of dc

Anacostia River is fucking abysmal, I know it's technically not the bay, but it's the closest to it from where I live. I went canoeing there once and I almost puked from the kind of shit that washed up.