I can not believe this is real... What did you do to this poor man?

I can not believe this is real... What did you do to this poor man?

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/josephbernstein/how-malik-obama-became-a-twitter-shitlord-and-alt-right-darl?utm_term=.oqRZB6aaE#.vyvEk9xxy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gave him a huge twitter audience and a fan base

how can I join this "thot patrol"?

some Sup Forumstard hacked his account. do you really think a 60 year old kenyan is posting this shit?

>Be hot
So you're disqualified amigo

My father is actively aware of Sup Forums memes and is trying to redpill his coworkers, He's a 57 year old Ukrainian immigrant.

I love Dead or Alive Xtream Beach Volleyball !

so you think Obama's brother from Africa says thot patrol and retweets video game anime girls. just kill yourself, you're an idiot.

Yes

he never posted on it to begin with. It's a joke.

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD

idk what "thot" even means

He's verified you mong

Oh ye of little faith

That
Hoe
Over
There
It's the nigger term for slut

holy fuck he is going to move onto 2D at this rate

And you think Malik wouldn't shut this down if it wasn't his?

>"man, nigga, im tied of sayin' "hoe""
>"nigga, das a hoe ova dah!"
>"that hoe... over... ... there?"
>"NIGGA!"

Malik Obama is Sup Forums's contingency plan following Microsoft's brutal and senseless murder of Tay. Unfortunately, Malik scores somewhat lower on the daughteru scale.

I think most likely he lived in obscurity for his entire life, in the shadow of his brother. He's a very simple, low-IQ man who has finally got his moment in the spotlight and he's milking it for everything he can. He knows he can get views, likes, retweets and comments if he shitposts meme after meme.

I kind of feel bad for him, seems like his brother snubbed him once he became president and left his family to rot.

If it was just some Sup Forums tard hacking his account it would've been brought to his attention months ago and shut down. It's him, he's just having fun before he fades back into obscurity and gets completely forgotten about again.

Malik was a mistake.

Actually, the sentence structure he uses reminds me a lot of native africans I know.

Also, the account is verified. You think someone would get away with impersonating the presidents brother for this long.

To top it off, Malik attended the debates on the invitation of Trump.

it's not him. Stop jerking yourselves off, the joke has been unfunny for over 2 months.

PRaise Kek.

Praise Trump.

Malik Best Obama.

Also he's promoting his (sketchy) Barack H. Obama foundation and following people who donate.

Seems outrageous when you think about it but I guarantee you it's really him.

It's him, you fucking moron. It's a verified account and Malik has been to several Trump events.

I'm sorry you're so upset that Baracks brother hates his guts.

dont ban my 3d tits you fucking feminazis! REEEEEEEEE!

>Slav immigrant

>wahhhh it's not real i know i have all evidence available points to the contrary but it's not real because i say so waahhh

not him. Sup Forums poster using his account. with permission. Not funny.

Post proofs or shut the fuck up and get the fuck out.

its that faggot ginger cuck johnson shit posting from maliks account

>buzzfeed.com/josephbernstein/how-malik-obama-became-a-twitter-shitlord-and-alt-right-darl?utm_term=.oqRZB6aaE#.vyvEk9xxy

You're fucking dumb, or an salty liberal. There are literally audio interviews of Malik spewing memes.

Literally all the evidence says otherwise, you obtuse faggot.

prove it faggot

Shit's getting deeper

shut the fuck up chuck johnson

What the fuck else is a well-off old Kenyan man gonna do with his time? Ain't shit to do in the third world.

What is this man?

he's literally a confirmed person you newfag

>my brother and mom are jewish

/ourguy/

Lolis For Malik

>44
Confirmed.