Who else here is bunker downed and comfy today...

Who else here is bunker downed and comfy today. I'm sipping on some vodka while gently stroking my gun and waiting for the next happening.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wv5Cv8KlWm8&feature=youtu.be&t=7m57s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So close no matter how far

i'm gently stroking my gun if ya know what i mean ;^)

That electric fireplace heater is a nice touch, but why is the eating table so far way from the kitchen?

>tfw 30 years old and you still don't have an underground bunker

post moar pics

tfw almost 30 and don't want an underground bunker.
If we get to that why do I need an underground bunker?

Russia has underground bunkers for citizens, why shouldn't we have any?

For what purpose?

you didn't buy one of these pieces of shit did you?

it's sheet metal and barely underground when they install them, you'd be just as safe in a normal basement.

I can see why Russia would have underground bunkers for its citizens, look at the layout of Russia compared to the U.S, the U.S is far more independent.

We're Fallout and Russia is Metro

i have an underground bunker, its my personal cave, also served as a hangout for me and my friends when we used to play some cards over the weekend and warhammer

fantasy or 40k?

For World War 3.

40k. still have my space marines with me but i stopped updating mine 5 years ago

that bunker looks pretty comfy.

I wonder if she realizes that if that bunker is ever needed and they're down their for more than 6 months the other occupant is going to murder her, eat her flesh and wear her skin. If we were down their for a year or 2 she is definitely getting raped a couple times and probably murdered.

So the world gets nuked to shit you survive it's irradiated outside and you can't grow shit, what was the point? Even if you survive you're screwed.
A++ would play 40k again tyranid player here.

If your down there long enough she will be jumping your dick anyway.

>tfw you're probably that Swiss millionaire from the bank statement thread and I wouldn't be surprised if you actually had a bunker like this

you can't rape what you have eaten.

>raped
>implying she wouldn't give in willingly

boredom and loneliness ensures sex

I had a 3000 point Tyranid army. Fucking miss that shit!

Is that one of the Dollar trilogy on the TV?

That definitely wouldn't happen with me as long as there was enough food. I'd just play videogames while she sucks my dick. Honestly it would be an improvement to my life now.

Same guy talking about his tyranid army.
Fucking leaf.

Do you not see how comfortable that looks? God, I want to dig into a hillside and build a concrete bunker, make it so damn cozy and comfy. If I need some me time, I can just fuck off to my bunker for the night. Weather protection, valuables protection, terrorism protection, disaster protection.
You can have bunker parties, kids can have sleepovers in the bunker. Fuck man, why DON'T you want a bunker?

Pics of bunker, now

I'm about as far from a comfy underground bunker as one can be while still having a roof over their heads.

Yes, but imagine being locked in one steel tube underground for YEARS! She's pretty hot looking, although after a couple years without much running water she is going to smell dreadful and probably be quite a hard fuck to muster. Also, don't worry, what do you think I'm stupid? I would leave her pussy and ass in one piece for a while so I can fuck it while playing vidya.

>wtf

the autism is strong in this one

Design is flawed, your air intakes are totally FUBAR if your house and she'd get knocked over in an explosion/severe weather

This

If we assume the world gets nuked and you can only go out to a wasteland (post fall out) and your internet connection got cut (as soon as it happened) how would emerging into a Nucular wasteland be a "good" plan?
That sounds like a lengthy suicide.

>that churka-tier girl
Fuck.

I didn't know we called houses she's in america... Is that a thing where you are? I thought that she's were basically restricted to items that can move. eg cars, trains, boats.

Heh. The Swiss do have fallout shelters in their homes, but they look more like this:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wv5Cv8KlWm8&feature=youtu.be&t=7m57s

That's not far enough under ground, that is some duck and cover usa shit. The idea that we had our children at that time, duck and cover for nukes is nuts.

6 months: eaten
12 months: raped

What?

It's a fallout shelter. It's designed to prevent nuclear fallout from killing you. It is effective at doing this, because it has thick walls that block radiation and contains an air filtration system. Obviously it wouldn't withstand a direct hit.

You only cut off little bits so that she'll heal up but you can still use her for meat and rape. Jeez Yoshi, keep up.

building your own cement bunker is beneficial, the OP's is kind of janky seeming because it's one of those cookie cutter ones.

what if you just have a shitload of solar panels topside, and you grow your own food underground with growlights?

So the world is gonna get nuked and no one shoots Switzerland then you will just get out and repopulate?

you are like little baby

Autocorrect. She'd>Shed

your solar panels would be covered in dust requiring you to go outside to clean them off assuming you didn't actually get hit.
But yea, grow lights that's efficient, lets do that.
It's almost like only illegal or semi illegal drugs are cost efficient enough to use grow lights...

that makes much more sense.

Switzerland wont get bombed, it's so neutral and safe. If I become a millionaire I'm going to buy chalet.

>Pic related is ideal

Switerzerland is going to be close enough to the fallout of everyone else that they are going to get toasted based on the MAD plans.

I'm jewish. Its time for Chinese food and laughing at the goy. Hahaha. Stupid goy. So dumb

Buddy, there's nothing "cost efficient" about building a bunker to survive nuclear holocaust. You're laying out tens to hundreds of thousands of dollars, a few thousand for a growlight/hydroponic setup is peanuts. As is an NBC suit and a brush to clean off your panels

The mountains are impenetrable, that German's couldn't get past them and couldn't invade Switzerland, I feel like it would be safe enough.

That looks like a bad acid trip

The idea that you can brush off your solar panels but cannot grow outside is ridiculous.
Just grow them outside if you can brush off your panels.
There is enough radiation that you cannot go outside.
>German's couldn't get past them and couldn't invade Switzerland
The air will.

cozy here too.

Merry Christmas guys!

if money were no object i'd rather have a castle with giant thick walls
and a bunker underneath

Well fuck, where would you go then?

I'm asleep now, good luck.

If the world ends in fire, it's over. The emerging people are fucked.

That's ok we don't need them

>ohgodweareatriskweneedtogoinnahgraun

Well that's scary, are you sure we couldn't go and enrich the North Sentinelese (blow them the fuck to pieces with rifles) and then settle on their land for safety, it's pretty far out.

no; it's different going outside for a couple minutes to brush off your panels a single time while you're down there, and plants exposed to radiation for months and months, absorbing water that has been exposed to radiation, etc.