Mfw everyone on Sup Forums is saying Merry Christmas instead of the PCuck "Happy Holidays" bullshit

>mfw everyone on Sup Forums is saying Merry Christmas instead of the PCuck "Happy Holidays" bullshit
I fucking love you Sup Forums, MERRY CHRISTMAS.

The whole happy holidays thing is a retarded meme created by conservashits there has never been a war on christmas the retards just have to create problems that don't exist.

'Twas the night before Christmas and all through the Senate row
Not a Congressman was stirring, not even a Rato;
The nigs were hung by the death squads with care,
In hopes that our god would soon be there;
The shitposters were nestled all snug in their threads;
While visions of Kek danced in their heads;
And Trump in his tower, and I in my screencap,
Had just settled our Electoral College across the map,
When out on the catalog there arose such a chatter,
I sprang to the keyboard to see what was the matter.
Away from the doujins I flew like a flash,
Hit my hand on the desk corner and opened a gash.
The Moonman smirked, of course he would know,
Of my nigger-tier actions...but at the window, lo!
When what to my wondering eyes did appear from my slumbers,
But a rare Pepe and repeating numbers,
From an Australian emu so quick in wit and to peck,
I knew in a moment that he was blessed by our Kek.
More rapid than JIDF shills his replies came,
And he rejoiced and shouted and replied to all the same:
"Now, user! now, user! now user and user!
On, user! on user! on user and user!
To the top of the catalog! to the top of Page 1!
Now raid away! Vote away! Redpill away all!"
As fucking leaves that before the Day of the Rake fly,
When they meet with a bull, asses to the sky;
So up to Trudeau the triggered flew;
Now the thread was clean, and Kek spoke to a few.
And then, in a grunting, I heard at the door
The screeching and bitching of a progressive whore.
As I drew my gun, and was turning around,
The landwhale ran, for a happening came with a bound.
A Muslim dressed all in explosives, driving a truck,
Needed to be defended from oppression, what luck;
A bundle of posts appeared when I hit update,
"praise kek" and "fuck Merkel m8"
And I heard Skyking sputter about something going wrong.
But after the hype died down, a post from a nip ching chong,
Reassured us WWIII was ahead;
All were snug and smug again, and that was /thread.

>Happy Holidays
It still correct, no?

happy holidays frogposter

Merry Christmas you bastards

I have literally not seen Happy Holidays anywhere

Merry Christmas Sup Forums

Been on merry christmas autopilot since the Trumpening

Feel bad though an old neighbor of mine I lift heavy things for brought me christmas cookies and i merry christened her but upon further reflection I think she is a Jew

nice

חג מולד שמח

Ya no pariente, feliz navidad

Happy holidays cuck

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Merry Christmas, you dirty Flip shitskin! Enjoy the holy day and don't forget to thank Jesus for sending the Spaniards to beat knowledge of His word into you primitives.

Merry Christmas fag

Bretty good desu, hard lyric to work with

Well we are politically incorrect

Happy Holidays.

This.

Was talking about it earlier.
Can someone name the other holidays in 'happy holidays'?

We have
>Christmas
>Hanukkah
>...Kwanza (which if you research is literally black Hanukkah)

Basically we have to hide our traditions/culture for 1 special minority group. Can you possibly guess who that might be? Hmmm...

Fucking Wiccans. We need to start burning witches again.

>The nigs were hung by the death squads with care,
pfffhahahahahaha good one m80

This happy holidays shit is really American.

Happy Holidays! Unless you're a republican, then die in a house fire!

We'll yeah today is fucking Christmas what the fuck else would we say?

Happy Sol Invictus day

There is literally nothing wrong with saying "Happy Holidays". It doesn't exclude Christmas, so what exactly is the problem?

I've always said both. Regardless of circumstance. And it never had any importance.

Why are you pretending it's important now?

Jews

you just can't stop capitalism, you leftwing commie, hypocrite. God bless you anyway. Merry Christmas.

I thought the same thing until tonight. Ran out of the house to buy some milk and the cashier had to stop herself mid sentence from saying Christmas, like she was worried about getting in trouble.
>"goodnight, have a nice chr-HOLIDAY"
Made me sad desu

Merry Christmas, user.

tell me what other "holiday" is there?
Jewish Hanukkah changes every year since the jews have their own calendar. It usually falls anywhere between late november to late december. So it makes no sense to wish happy holidays. and whats wrong with wishing merry christmas for a national holiday that falls on the 25th of december every year? isnt it absurd? might as well replace happy new year with happy holidays. might as well replace easter with happy holidays. might as well replace independence day or halloween or any other holiday with happy holiday. shit is absurd and nothing but zionist tactics

Or she realized the distinct possibility that you might not celebrate Christmas and they'd be an idiot for saying that and assuming you do. Actually, saying Happy Holidays makes the assumption that you observe anything at all and is also pretty dumb.

Do you go around wishing every of-age woman you see a Happy Mother's Day on that day? Do you tell random people that you meet "Happy Birthday!" in the event that they might be celebrating that day? I'd hope not.

Merry Christmas anons.

Love you too, Duterte. Keep killing those druggies!

Merry
C H R I S T M A S

Merry Christmas you filthy animals. Can anyone be a decent samaritan and post the pics of the merchant sugar cookies? I need them for /ck/ shitposting

btfo cuck

you fucking retard. christmas can be celebrated as
1) religious holiday
2) cultural phenomenon
3)just another national holiday

So the statement "person may not celebrate christmas" is irrelevant since everyone benefits from christmas in one of or combination of the three reasons above.
Person doesnt "celebrate" christmas religiously nor culturally? well who the fuck cares and so what? the fact that its a national holiday is reason enough to merry. and the holiday is named christmas hence merry christmas

>blown the fuck out cuck

What?

lel

I love you too. Let's get naked.

Religion is fucking stupid

You literally worship a kike on a stick, cry about Jews and liberals being outraged then get triggered over "Happy Holidays"

LMAO

Merry Christmas Sup Forums!

And Happy Hanukah our 20% Ashkenazi users!

because the only people who deliberately say are the """"""""tolerant"""""""" ones who want to put a lid on christmas

Merry Christmas you cunt

doesn't really matter.

go fuck yourselves, you bunch of retarded anons.

>Person doesnt "celebrate" christmas religiously nor culturally? well who the fuck cares and so what?

I agree. And going up to somebody who doesn't celebrate it and saying "Merry Christmas!", assuming they do celebrate it, for absolutely no reason, just makes you look like a presumptive asshole and it's a completely meaningless statement.

Paki

good goy no war on christmas

>says fucking in the middle on the sentence

We know where you come from redditor...

This type of PC shit is why Trump won. Enough walking on eggshells, it's Merry Christmas.

I love you guys more then I like to masturbate to holocaust pictures

have some more guardian articles

way to miss the point retard.
stay cucked my pitiful friend
merry christmas

>deliberately
well, i've been around long enough to know it's irrelevant and people always said both. you can check old movies to confirm.

what seems to be deliberate is this obsession in noticing what people say, to make a storm out of nothing.

happy holidays to you, dumbfuck

If you say Merry Christmas to me and I don't celebrate it, I'm going to inform you of this fact and think of you as the oafish idiot you really are for telling someone to enjoy a holiday they have nothing to do with.

If they don't celebrate then you're basically just saying "have a nice day"
not really something to get worked up over

merry christmas to you, fucking beef

>If they don't celebrate then you're basically just saying "have a nice day"

So why not just say that instead and not be a buffoon?

Good Goy. Nothing's going on.

I guess papa and mami never game them the christmas they wanted.
And fuck you lady, my dad does ALL the work setting up the tree and cooking the christmas dinner besides other stuff.

by the tiles it sounds more anti-corporativism. what's wrong with that?

Merry Christmas, friends.

happy yuletide, kike on a pike lovers

It's not even an issue where I live.

you dont celebrate or feel merry or happy for getting a free day off on a national holiday?
truly you are a brainwashed cuck

*tips fedora* i would laugh in your face if you ever did this it's spergy as fuck

Merry Christmas m8

I never said I didn't, I was speaking hypothetically. There are lots of people out there who would fit that scenario. Those people you mention would feel... nothing, really. It's just a free day off with no meaning behind it as far as they're concerned.

Happy Channukah, OP ;)

Spot the redditor (clue: its OP)

Merry christmas.

>Merry Christmas!
>I don't celebrate Christmas

Yeah I see your point dude

>Special Snowflake Cuck

I'm agnostic, I despise religion, and recognize Christmas as just another Capitalist holiday but still celebrate it.

It's good to bring people together. Sup Forums is never more united than on Christmas Day. Go back to (((Reddit))) where religion is forbidden.

I almost forgot, Merry Christmas, faggot.

aye aid mubarak my brother gallah is strong

Good, you need to keep yourselves in line. You might offend someone's sensibilities! Racist!

This is the closetedservative alt-right cuckshed outrage which increasingly makes you look like the joke that you are and will in turn create a reactionary left that will sweep the country by storm

You are literally a liberal

>Basically we have to hide our traditions/culture for 1 special minority group. Can you possibly guess who that might be? Hmmm...
No you don't. You're retarded. Christmas is omnipresent.

Well, everyone has the day off tomorrow, so even if I was some tight-ass with an aversion to trees, lights, and gifts- I'd still be celebrating something.

If Christmas is what she celebrates then she should be able to just say "merry Christmas." It's not her responsibility to tip toe around her words to accommodate the delicate sensibilities of every special snowflake.

It's not quite as retarded as pronoun bullshit but it's the same fucking ballpark.

It's not even so much about not offending someone as it is not making yourself look like a dumbass by telling someone to enjoy the holiday they're not celebrating.

That's right, people need to know what holidays you do and don't recognize, just like gender pronouns. Let's start with me;

I identify as xir/xiren

Merry Christmas we few, we happy few, we band of brothers!

"there are lots of people"
This kind of unsubstanstiated bullshit gets thrown a lot in support of "tolerant" pc newspeak yet ive never seen nor experienced nor read solid evidence.
If you will use such bold statements i would love to examine your evidence and support to backup your claim

We love you too, normie faggot.

>If Christmas is what she celebrates then she should be able to just say "merry Christmas." It's not her responsibility to tip toe around her words to accommodate the delicate sensibilities of every special snowflake.

If Islam is what she celebrates then she should be able to just say ""Eid Mubarak!" to everyone. This would definitely not seem annoying or at the very least overly-presumptuous to you if you are not a Muslim.

Merry Christmas

Very Correct. And on that note, that's why we need to abolish all traditional holidays and then proceed to have state directed holidays and celebtlrations.

It's more equal.

I identify as an oppressed Black man.

My pronouns are 'Nigga' and 'Nigga-self'

'dem White bois need to check they privilege and sheeeit.

Merry Christmas everyone. I love you all and I hope you made memories with your loved ones.

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!

Merry Christmas to you all!

Look, we're in a new age if civilization, it is now legal to, for example, press legal cases based upon feelings and emotions. You my friend, are a brave trailblazer. Have an appropriatly proportioned and opinionated nonoffensive day.

Starts off strong but peters out toward the end.

See this is the self-centered way of thinking permeating and perverting the modern society into degeneracy.
Its all about ME ME ME!
I dont celebrate this or that so YOU cant say it. etc.
Why not like you say be tolerant and accept others celebrate different days and wish them happiness and share in their joy? Such thoughtfulness arising from empathy is non existent in cretin like you

Racist.
Reported.

Merry Christmas to you too, dude.

then why do christians get worked up over "happy holidays" if it's really not something to get worked up over?

When that celebration veers into white supremacism, that is NOT OKAY.

Christmas, along with WHITE CISMALE Santa Claus are all toola of The White Patriachy.

well played my friend
good night and merry christmas you fucks