Share with me what you learned this year Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/channel/UCThF4tdbpELy8bNy40BOQhw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Snarky liberals are fucking animals after they lose. They are just like us despite their higgh horse bullshit, ha

sleep and mood correlate at such an incredible level

The Mummers are always right

How to do a proper quenelle with one spoon after my chef sprayed whipcream in my face

I learned this year that I might be destined to save mankind from fucked up anxiety/addiction genetics

Magic is real. That changed my life.

We control reality.

>we

I control reality. You all are literally living in my simulation.

Scripters have defiled Keks word.

Had a two day discussion with somebody about this, we came to the conclusion that I was the center and you're all just lifeless NPC's

My mother actually died in her sleep because I didn't reply

We need another famine desu

there is an agency trying to social engineering Sup Forums and discredit Sup Forums using bots to spamm racebait/cuckbait threads probably with hiroshimoot knowing this fact and gaining benefits from it.
We are an experience lads. Who know what will they do with Sup Forums.

>I'm not actually a leftist, and the left's problems are deeper and more serious than I realized
>It's possible to understand any viewpoint even if I vehemently disagree
>Sup Forums is actually a pretty neat community instead of the cesspool I thought it was
>There might actually be something to meme magic, I'm keeping my mind open

Jews are based

Meme magic might actually be real.
Controlling the memes controls society.
There are actual paid shills here.

Sup Forums is a Jewish board

I learned:
I don't want to be with the woman I have.
I can't be with the woman I want.

I'll probably kill myself.
Happy X-mas, potato nigger.

That Marxist Leninist values acted as a subversion method to destabilise the US. However the plan worked better than anyone expected (russia included) and now we have to deal with this out of control subversive monster that brainwashed an entire generation.

I learned that the only solution to islamic movements within a nation is the removal of the islamic people themselves.

But most of all, I learned that Sup Forums is always right.

If we meme hard enough we can alter the world lines to enter the perfect timeline

I learned how to treat an antibiotic resistant prostrate infection without being jewed by a urologist who wanted to do a biopsy. I ordered antibiotics from Canada and india and masturbatEd alot using aphrodisiacs to drain it. The Mandela effect is real. Oh, and kek is real.

m.youtube.com/channel/UCThF4tdbpELy8bNy40BOQhw

Its pretty interesting desu

>The Mandela effect is real
>The earth is flat and covered in a firmament
>God is real

The earth is round. I don't know wtf is up with god. Mandela effect is real though.

This.

Celebrities are either brainwashed, easily bribed, or live in such fear of the left that they'll do and say whatever they tell them too.

I learned that Kek is not real.

Kek is real.

>Hurrdurr 1-15% chance of Trump winning
>Over 90% of the media prematurely declaring Hillary the winner before the election
>Denial throughout his victory
>The huge amount of butthurt thereafter that is still ongoing
>Still thinking Kek isn't real, after his victory over Moloch
HERESY

at least they fight for equality. we fight for domination.

>we
Fuck off, shill.

i didn't mean it as a bad thing.

equality is for pussies.

@104366632

Fucking heathen
Praise Kek

>people are people
you learned that in 2016. how old are you

That suicide truly is the best option.
Fuck this gay earth.

>@104366632
Literally get out newfag.

it's a way to avoid giving him a (you)

You replace the meme arrows with the @ to deny somebody of a precious (You)

The Jews really don't have an iron grip on everything or they really do and it's an even tighter more manipulative more unpredictable grip than I first thought. 2017 should confirm it one way or another.

Judaism is the final redpill