How are you spending this Christmas Eve, Sup Forums?

How are you spending this Christmas Eve, Sup Forums?

Personally, I'm sitting alone in a hotel room while browsing Sup Forums and drinking malt liquor.

I'll be doing the same tomorrow as well.

>checked
Pretty much the same except I'm doing it in a van. Too full on Waffle House to get drunk though.

family had a really nice thing, i was up all night from alcohol related illness so i slept all day. they seemed happy when they came back, glad i didn't go i'd kill the mood like a silver bullet

With my hot wife and round son.
Feels good, man

Spent the day with my family. Relaxing before bed. Have a long day with the family tomorrow.

>round son

Is he a chubby little bastard?

Lying next to the gf. We had dinner, presents and a starwars marathon yesterday. Turns out the bothan spies stole the plans to the second death star, the one under construction in episode 6. Rogue one is therefore complete and utter nonsense.

Checked. I'm spending the night shitposting here and reading a book, from the apartment I got on my own. This time last year, though, I was homeless. I spent last Christmas fitfully sleeping in my car in an IHOP parking lot, hoping the cops wouldn't bust me for vagrancy because I'd have no way to pay a fine or impound fees or transportation to my then-job and everything would suck. It was an awful night, but there was a bright spot in the morning when the IHOP manager brought me a free to-go plate of breakfast and cup of coffee, to wish me a Merry Christmas and good luck.

And things have improved since then.

I hope things get better for you, buddy.

nothing wrong with being alone on christmas

Celebrating with family and relatives.

Just did a bunch of coke with my grandma.
>you all think I'm joking.

Thanks, man. I really appreciate it.

Finishing up my 24 in the firehouse. Working with good dudes so it's not too bad. Be safe, anons and have a merry Christmas.

At work.
>tfw Underground Gold Miner...

Fuck I hate being away from my wife and kids at christmas.

I hope you are but I should know better.

When to a bar.

MILF tried to fuck me.

Went to a bar.

Fag tried to fuck me.

So how was your mum and dads place anyway?.

If you had kept going to bars you could have turned down the trap and then, on the fourth shot, bagged the loli.

Debugging the network client module of my game.

Had dinner with parents yesterday. Today it's a brunch with sister and boyfriend. Back to dinner with familie and some gifts. Last 2 xmas days i'm going back home and gourmet session myself into bliss.

I'm sitting on a boat, waiting to load oil and then move that oil somewhere else. Can't drink. Far from family. Making $110/hr with overtime during the holidays, I guess that's all right.

Yesterday I watched football at my parent's house and had dinner with my family. Today I'm spending the first half of the day at my parents then around 5 we're going to my grandparents house. My cousin is in town with her bastard children.

Went on a really long walk at 3 a.m. Christmas Eve morning cause I was fucking pissed about the girl I... like.
Then I came home at 8:30 and wasn't really tired but didn't get want anything to do with the world.
The bitch got married. I woke up an hour ago and am still laying in bed, haven't eaten anything, again don't want shit to do with the world.
I don't care about Christmas this year. 2016 was a great year for things Sup Forums but maybe the worst year of my life. I don't know where to go from here.
Might devote 2017 to going full skinhead, deriving myself of pleasures, getting swole, and then I don't know what.
Maybe go sign up to turn Isis into mince meat. Maybe go sign up for Isis and suicide bomb a bunch of my fellow ragheads.
Have a better Christmas than me, Sup Forums.

Bump

good luck anons

made more money than ever before but had a rough year family wise. i got my girlfriend a puppy because I wanted to start a family and she just wouldn't calm down. She started more fights and we had the cops called on us on this last one.

Luckily they let us off with a warning but she left with her parents. I was in my apartment alone for 3 or 4 days going crazy. I never knew someone could snap where you just get a glimpse of something in your mind and it makes you just start crying and wailing.

My family wasn't talking to me since April because of her also but my family forgave me for being a pos earlier this year and let me come home for Christmas. I'm on the couch right now.

I hope if anyone is having problems that they can't fix that they just go away.

Spent it having dinner with my wife's family and my family all at their house. I cooked my first roasted goose and the shit turned out amazing. Made a stock from the neck/giblets and turned that into a gravy. We had plum pudding, homemade applesauce, sautéed green beans and mashed potatoes using some of the rendered goose fat. I still have about 4 cups of that goose fat I'm gonna save for culinary use.

I drank spiced rum and egg nog, then my wife and I came back home with our 10 day old daughter and listened to Christmas music by the tree. We then went to bed. My parents are coming here in the morning for gift-opening and then we're going back to her parents' house for quiches and ambrosia, mimosas, creamed eggs and toast afterwards. Then a fucking London broiled roast for Christmas dinner.

God damn I love being white and having a great family around the holidays.

Working

Buying an oil field.