Total war is the only way to turn enemies into allies

Total war is the only way to turn enemies into allies.

Germany, Japs, SKorea all allies to the West today, because they experienced complete and utter defeat and then built themselves back up.

If you pussyfoot in war and continue to allow them to breed all you get is more enemies.

>germany
>allies to the west

suace for this qt

Jews are based and our rightful overlords.

Tried this with Iraq. Ended up with ISIS.

Have you read "Nothing less than victory".

>says the anglo

implying that red headed freak is white

Toadle war, toadle victory.

What would an american know about war?
Do nothing in WW1, do nothing but be the dinner ladies in WW2, get fucked over by gooks with pitchforks in nam, can't even clear out some ragheads effectively in afgan/iraq.

Sit back boys and let others talk like men.
>inb4 some dumb reply when then makes me have to remind you #GREATbritishEMPIRE

Name?

Didn't work in Iraq because we didn't put the entire region under totalitarian military rule while we rebuilt the country's infanstructure. That's what we did with Japan, and look at what they're going to do for us after Trump's election.

Well you clearly didn't bomb them hard enough. SHould have carpet-bombed Baghdad like you did Dresden. Then we would be talking.
188k died in Iraq, civilians. So imagine killing 20-30k in one go! 15% in one bombing! Next time guys, learn from your mistakes, according to OP. Just massive amounts of civilian casualties.

Ahhh kill it with fire!

>lil black boi living through dudes he don't even know
sad! lol

Sup Forums is a Jewish board

here's some more mac

are you fucking kidding? I would paint her some eyebrows and force her to do some makeup then fuck her senseless

also nice tits

you say all that and yet you don't see the massive hypocrisy with the picture in the OP. gotta love Sup Forums's doublethink.

>implying Germany isn't the reason Europe is a diseased corpse
>implying Germany isn't the spearhead of the Islamic invasion and conquering of Europe

Germany is no friend of the West. Germany is no friend of Europe.

Is Germany getting ready to bring back Nationalism and stop being apologetic cucks?

>built themselves back up
fucking dumb cunt do you even know what the Marshall Plan is?

Im not OP, tyrone. Nor did the actual post have anything to do with his pic. You're an assmad lil shitskin lmao.

ihateasianmen.tumblr.com

It's a raceplay blog. There are a lot of them... most of them are azn girls fangirling over white guys.

>failing this hard at basic reading comprehension
I realise you're a monolingual scum but this is just too much.

No, it cannot rise. It will be shut down before it can rise due to our history. As I've written before in another thread a while ago, it would require an upheaval across all European nations towards Fascism for it to have a ground to grow in. Otherwise, not going to happen.

I didn't fail to read or comprehend anything, hernandez. Stupid ass lil brown boi haha.

What hypocrisy? Asians are the apex of evolution. Nigs are fossils. There's a slight difference there.

Once Merkel fucks out of office she will be replaced by someone that makes Hitler looks a like Jewish day spa.

>it would require an upheaval across all European nations towards Fascism for it to have a ground to grow in.

Dude. Pic IS related.

I do not trust a meme picture enough to believe in it. We shall see in 2017. Austria was already shot down. The results will show the truth.

Why does multi-culturalism only implemented in majority white countries?

I don't see the billions of Asians opening their countries to non-Asians, they simply colonize lesser races by bribing their officials.

Whites need to stop feeding their extinction and start letting nature take it's course.

Yes, you did. It truly cracks me up how monolingual scum like you can't even fully grasp your one and only language. kek

Whites are literally nigger tier to asians. That's the whole point. White men complain about white women shagging blacks and blaming the jews, but yet they don't see a problem at all whatsoever when asian women are lusting all over white cock. The funniest part of it all is that asian women are attracted to white men for THE EXACT SAME REASONS why white women are attracted to black men.

Austria may have fallen short. But Britain is on the rise. America is gearing up for the change. Italy has told the EU to fuck off. This is only the beginning. commingled soon, Firing Squads for Fuckin Sandys. Just believe in the Germany that will be.

>Whites are literally nigger tier to asians

>Firing Squads
I don't want to live in a fascist police state where one comment taken ill could lead to my death. First them, then me. And I am a conservative, not a lefty. Our history has left me wary of such regimes.

I just think some (northeast) asians look cute..

>boobs.bat not found
>breastlet wants date y/n
>n
Race play is seriously hot though.

>whiteracemasterrace