He fell for the good vs bad meme

>he fell for the good vs bad meme

Our enemy belongs to the losing side! and more than onces! in wars that he had began!

therefore he has no rights. its the right of the victor to condition thier rights to remain in our land, at least until the conflict is over.
serial losers, especially if they are so murderous, have to pay the price for thier devious decisions.

from where did you take that they have rights in all conditions?
what historical example are you basing on?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328#searchresult
youtube.com/watch?v=ZWpIWDjQLUU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six-Day_War
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

just kill them all already you pussies

IMO things were best when the brits were in charge. They need an empire like that which doesn't give a fuck about either side to keep things in check. Maybe the Chinese could do it.

fuck off
goyim, you have already crossed the fucking line, greater Israel is coming

Trump-Israel-Russia alliance has been established

Trump-Israel-Russia alliance has been established

It's a good plan, but FYI, Putin is totally crazy. He'll nuke you guys if Bibi stabs him in the back.

2017 is the downfall of libcucks and mudslimes

choose a side, you either with us or agaisnt us
You have woke the fucking demon in the fucking wrong time

Are they really down to only that much land? Kek.

Im excited for Trump to double cross you filthy kikes so Iran can nuke you

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328#searchresult

Go ahead and do it. I visited Israel and it was pleasant. Can't say the same about the countries bordering it.

like Russia will let the Goldman and Sachs and Rothschild banks in their country for big nose to take all the goods

More power to you, Israel.

you better be right

I'll gladly stand shoulder-to-shoulder with my Israeli brothers to defeat the Arabian Scourge and annihilate the Libtarded menace.

But if you call me a goyim, I will call you a Kike, and then we can both go out for drinks later and exchange jokes my big nosed friend.

>so Iran can nuke you
kek, we could knock them out in less than 2 hours, completly annihilating thier whole country

WATCH THIS TO GET REDPILLED
SPREAD THIS

Russia already has a Rothschild bank and the bank for international settlements in Moscow and other cities desu.

wtf i love israel now

This looks correct.

We ain't doing much with those dots i think

>you'll never get to side with Iran to defeat both arabs and Israel

((((((((((((((((((
WATCH THIS TO GET REDPILLED
SPREAD THIS
)))))))))))))))))))))

you either with us or agaisnt us

Israel was Japanese in 1967?

After world war 2, violent military conquest of another country is taboo.

Why did Sharon pull out of Gaza? What did he get for it?

kek

Gaza (black) and its Egypt

Gas yourself, disgusting parasite. Nobody likes kikes.

Are you still butthurt that Obama told you to fuck off along with the rest of the world?

Jews are based

Are you going to be asspained when the UN gets defunded?

i heart jews

Israeli disengagement from Gaza
he basically pulled off and planned to give em more.

he died not long after

I'm more of a "fuck Palestine" but Zionists are fine.

You are the bad guys. Those sandniggers next to you might be annoying but as long as they don't manage to immigrate elsewhere they are merely a regional issue. You kikes on the other hand suck money from the US, throw tantrums when you're in the wrong and generally try to fuck with other countries.

I know, but why the fuck did he think it was a good idea? Didn't he ignore a referendum on it too?

Based Jew laying down the cold hard truth as always

If you're with Jews and aren't a Jew you're the goyiest goy who ever goyed and should gas yourself.

ISRAEL WAS ATTACKED IN 1967 BY ALL SURROUNDING ARAB NATIONS
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six-Day_War

WE WERE ATTACKED, GET READY TO GET PURGED MUHAMMED

he tought that by giving up the goyim will pity us and condem our arab enemys, that did not happen, you continue to condem us, you woke us, now our enemys will face defeat.

yes im butthurt, but only good will come out of this, when the goyim are united agaisnt us, we win
chose the right side or face defeat

This guy gets it.

>as they don't manage to immigrate elsewhere they are merely a regional issue.

only a Sith deals in absolutes

>get attacked be Arabs in Arab region
>"Jews will die first then Christian"
you set up next to them you idiot

Aren't there a shit ton of Arabs having babies in your country? Like they are Israeli citizens? Do you think that will be a problem in the next 20-50 years?

You should give land back to the poor abbos then.

Good goy

t. ahmed muhamed

yes, yes and yes.

They're offsetting it with European diaspora returning I think. Plus Israeli Arabs tend to appreciate the civilization more. Still will be an issue.

>>he fell for the good vs bad meme

I thought most people on here disliked both of you. No reason to chose between piss and shit when you can flush them both.

everybody knew that you idiot

HaShem wills it
srsly though you fgts wish you could be apart of a religious ethno-state that kills mudslimes on a regular basis.
Enjoy that white protestant homeland that will never exist

this thread has to stop

Well I know that less and less people move back to Israel every year.
Is there anything being done to get rid of the Arabs/muslims? I know they are behaving now but that will change as soon as they get a chance. That is how it is here and everywhere else.

I'm talking specifically about the Palestinians having a detrimental effect at the same level as the kikes. Muslims as a whole are of concern as well obviously.

They'll have to ethnic cleanse one way or another. Land swaps would be ideal but the lazy Jordanian squatters won't accept Israel controlling its borders.

I say we cut our losses and move them all to Germany then get real about border security.

aotu antisemites like your self will face defeat

we are not eurofags, me and everyone I know are itching to fight the muslim hordes
as soon as they make a big enough mistake, they will be wiped out, and they know it.

we will win 7 million jews vs 100mil or 300mil or 1billion mudslime, we are not scared. the mudslime are, we are growing stronger each day

Anyone can be "Palestinian" since it's not really a place or people. Plus every kind of attack inflicted on Israel eventually makes its way west.

>Palestinians refused to have their land stolen from them and given to Europeans

whoa, imagine that.

hope your house catches a rocket chaim.

>gorillion merkavas

>doesn't just march into palestine and end the conflict tomorrow

Seriously shlomo, uncuck yourself right now.

You mean like America and americans?

>unironically thinking the Sith are the bad guys
>unironically thinks jedi are good guys
>checks flag

why the fuck am i not surprised?

So you choose to side with the mudslimes
no problem, you will face defeat.

THE GOYIM HAVE KEKED US, BUT NOW YOU CROSSED THE FUCKING LINE. YOU WOKE US
WE WILL NOT BOW DOWN ANYMORE TO ANYONE
SIDE WITH US OR FACE DEFEAT

JIDF is going hard I see.

Anyway, if you and burgers want to fight in another ME war be my guest. They already fucked Libya and Iraq, who knows maybe third time will be the charm.

>be american
>amazed that little america in middle east is all grown up and ready to manifest destiny the middle east

god speed you glorious bastards

Things were arguably better under Ottoman, than the Brits.

Jesus died for you

He is the messiah

i haven't fell for the meme and i understand the conflict is literally a jewish scheme to preserve the israeli military industrial complex

your turn.

fuck off JIDF you parasite. You grow like a cancer, nothing to be proud about

>b-but we're the glorious conquerors of Palestine
yeah congratulations on taking decades to slowly wrestle land away from bunch of olive farmers you sneaky hook-nosed human trash, that's a real accomplishment, Julius Caesar would be impressed

I have a simple question: Why were the borders made that shitty in the first place?

Looking back resettling would have been easier no matter what. At least compared to the cluster fuck that is modern Israel/Palestine today.

its time you stopped dicking about merchant and just flush the fuckers out

drive them into syria then build a wall

Can't argue with that. Got BTFO

>bad vs good meme

you're both bad

nuke the entire site from orbit and be done with it, fuck all of you dirty desert dwelling Semite niggers

Karaite Jews are the only legitimate Jews and modern day Israel is nothing more than a crusader state

I don't care, i was born here and its my only citizenship
fucking c*cks the more you attack us the stronger we get

Where abouts in Israel are you situated? Near any border?

By all means keep killing Arabs... someone has to do it. Just send us your surplus Galils when you're done with them.

This

is this the Sup Forums famous SA Jew?

Make the Egypt colour more distinct, looks like the Palo colour. Egypt & Jordan proper should be the same colours as their occupations of Mandate territory.

You haven't included the Israeli annexation of the Golan Heights in the 2010 map (or maps which would show Israel's periods of occupation of the Sinai or Lebanon, but thats not as important).

Uh no? Whats he famous for?

being an unemployed skinny virgin

Israelianon the problem in the West are diaspora Jews siding with Muslims. That's something you could neuter, by loudly saying to diapsora Jews that if ethno-nationalism is ok for us, it's ok for goys.

Right now in Australia whenever a person speaks out to ban Muslim immigration, every Jewish body loudly attacks that person. Sonia Kruger being one of the more recent.

You're welcome to create Greater Israel on the condition that you wipe out every mudslime inside the borders of your state.

Can't we all just - get along?

>Our enemy belongs to the losing side! and more than onces! in wars that he had began!
I was thinking the same thing but if you think of it, Israel might've pummelled the Palis and by your reasoning you can do what you want but now that a bigger fish, the U.N., is pummelling you you change your tune?

Oy vey!

Kek thought something interesting like a terrorist. How things over there in your country? I may head over there for a holiday we doing a north Africa trip.

>diaspora Jews
>liberal jews
dirty arab enablers, first to be hang in the day of the rope
fucking losers, they shouldn't even be called jews

non Israeli jew liberals should know that we hate them more than arabs

No! muslims are waging war agaisnt my country for decades!! We've had enough! they had countless chances but they chose war EVERY SINGLE TIME
THEY WILL BE DEFEATED, ISRAEL WILL PREVAIL

we have killed 25k arabs(including wars) since 1948
its very very very very very little
we kill ONLY terrorists

somewhere near haifa

this

>implying the entire arabian peninsula doesn't belong to Israel

Just fucking do it Shlomo, why do you think the UN gave you that shithole in the first place?
You get to Dodge rockets and kill sand niggers for us, it keeps you relevant.

replace liberal with leftie
rightwing liberals are fine, I used the wrong word

our leadership is too pussy for something as extreme

They will expulse them to Europe.

1. 1920 by the League of Nations
2. Jerusalem
3. Franco-British Boundary Agreements
4. Nazareth, Haifa, Tel Aviv, Gaza.
5. Kamil al-Husayni, Amin al-Husseini
6. English, Arabic, Hebrew
7. Canaanite; Islam for 13 centuries.
8. Palestinian Pound
9. Pegged 1:1 to the British Pound
10. Israeli-Arab War of 1948 and Annexation of the West Bank by Jordan in 1950 and de facto occupation of Gaza by Egypt
11. The Mandate of Palestine was created for the explicit purpose of the creation of a independent Palestinian state; The explicit purpose of the Palestinian Revolt of 1936–39 was the creation of a Palestinian Arab State.

>implying greediness isn't what always gets you gassed

>disengaging
>withdrawing from Sinai, West Bank and Gaza

Fucking disgusting.

wtf is with the shape of israel,
you have a cuck-cone going down just to have access to the sea?
It gets narrower and narrower, funny seeing the news be so modest.

Jew: "Fucking idiot goys, we're going to take over huge swaths of the Middle East!"

Goyem: "Please do, also kill everyone living there, they hate the western world and want us all dead."

Literally on the same side.

bumping with ass

YES GOY SIDE WITH US, YOU DON'T WANNA SIDE WITH THOSE FILTHY MUDLISMS DO YOU?
fuck off you kike parasite, you with your businesses and your media are destroying the west, I hope you enjoy hell for denying the existence of jesus