Proofs?

Ok so where is the proof Russians "hacked" the U.S. elections of 2016?

I haven't seen one ounce of evidence from the FBI or CIA. Legitimate documents and logs.

It all started from the first Guccifer, who was a low-brow computer guy from Romania, not Russia. He found Hillary Clintons emails when he got into Sydney Blumenthal's AOL email account. From there on it was a chain reaction.

He also mentioned that by the time he got into the Clinton Foundation emails, he knew others had already been there.

Other urls found in this thread:

secureworks.com/research/threat-group-4127-targets-hillary-clinton-presidential-campaign
secureworks.com/research/threat-group-4127-targets-hillary-clinton-presidential-campaign#appendix
buzzfeed.com/sheerafrenkel/meet-fancy-bear-the-russian-group-hacking-the-us-election?utm_term=.hcRL8bPlb#.ytKvJ2qK2
crowdstrike.com/blog/bears-midst-intrusion-democratic-national-committee/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No evidence whatsoever
It's amazing, theyve been saying shit like this since before Trump was even the fucking nominee.
It fucking infuriates me that People with eyes, and brains who can see and think about the world think there is some collusion between the FBI and Trump and Russia, when the Director of the FBI literally got in front of the country and said Clinton could get charged, but, eh, im not gonna do it.
Fuck this fucking ride,
take the blue pill while you can
you could have prevented this

Leftists don't need proof for their mindless, programmable drones to accept and defend what they are told by the establishment. All they have to do is plant an idea in the brains of their constituents and the SJWs and radical left will do the rest for the elite.

i personally hacked the shit out of hillary, you can thank me for that

>Ok so where is the proof Russians "hacked" the U.S. elections of 2016?

Google the Dell Secureworks white paper on it. One of the attacks was launched using web infrastructure that the Russians have quite clearly been using for years for a number of different targets, all of them overt threats to Russia.

I'm glad the DNC got assfucked, but the whole Guccifer 2 thing is obvious bullshit. The Russians did it, and people need to understand that.

t. Information Security Consultant.

>No evidence whatsoever

This is not true, user, you just need to bother to inspect the evidence. It was a ruskie job.

There is no proof. Trump was right it was just some overweight guy sitting on a couch with a laptop.

>I haven't seen one ounce of evidence from the FBI or CIA. Legitimate documents and logs.
And you never will.

Fuck off

Prove you havent?
No you cant? We'll fucking nuke you!

oh shit, Ivan, please hack my brain now so I can get a proper job

please present the evidence

*mombo-jombo-bombo-boom*
nice brain you have there

This was the evidence for Iraqs WMD's so i im actually excited to see what shit they're going to use as """""""evidence""""""" against russia

>Fuck off
haha, fucking burger lol.

This is a high level summary, because you're a thick fuck, there is far more detail about the bitly links and other accoutrements of spearphishing which have been used for years by Russians - or their interest - but not, credibly, somebody trying to do false attribution.

In other news, Arabs fucked Manhattan in 01.

Prick. Have a picture.

secureworks.com/research/threat-group-4127-targets-hillary-clinton-presidential-campaign

>please present the evidence

Since it's boxing day u aussie cunt.

secureworks.com/research/threat-group-4127-targets-hillary-clinton-presidential-campaign#appendix

How about a Buzzfeed article?

buzzfeed.com/sheerafrenkel/meet-fancy-bear-the-russian-group-hacking-the-us-election?utm_term=.hcRL8bPlb#.ytKvJ2qK2

Most of what I have seen here basically says that it matches the Russian modus operandi, not that we know it was them.

Also, "presenting evidence that they're corrupt slimeballs" =/= "hacking the election".

That being said, I'm sure the neocons are just as dirty, and I hope they're targeted as well.

Also aren't all the named groups there "civilian"? IE even if it were Russians doing the hacking it's just normal civilians, not a governmental entity?

>buzzfeed
>reliable news source
please consider suicide

Buzzfeed is quite possibly one of the worst sources you can present, and I won't be reading it, not because I'm unwilling to read our research but because I'm unwilling to give them a single click (or read it through a proxy or indexer or whatever, but that is actually because I'm lazy).

They toe the party line absolutely, this is like citing Fox.

>IE even if it were Russians doing the hacking it's just normal civilians, not a governmental entity?

No, they are Russian army. I'll try and dig out the whitepaper on it, it shows it all. If you're decently technically literate it is a slam dunk - the vidence is there - attribution on the Internet is pretty much impossible, but the degree of confidence I have in the evidence is overwhelming.

Let me dig out the white paper, Dell uncovered most of it.

Go for it, despite being happy to watch the DNC burn and fade into tatters, I don't want foreign interests hacking anything my government has fuck any interest or stake in, and even if the election is legitimate and the outcome good, that's a problem.

>please consider suicide

I know rite, they do actually do stellar journalism at some quantum level that barely matters anymore. Don't give them ur shekels, goyim...

>article explains how Hillary's emails got hacked
So, exposing her emails means they hacked the election?

>and again, no evidence it was the Russians, only speculations

>So, exposing her emails means they hacked the election?

They hacked it alright. They just didn't affect the outcome. Hilary did that by being a lifelong turbo cunt. The media did it by thinking we wouldn't notice.

Shadilay, my brother.

Jews are based. Thats all the proof I need senpai.

Here's why I'm okay with comey. He could've just said meh we looked into it, dindu nuffin no charges. Instead he laid it all out in detail for a fucken hour and then said nup. This seems like he was under pressure and hit the wall with that fucking bitch AG Lynch. Had he charged her obongo would've pardoned her anyway. Instead he gave everyone the story and showed there's corruption and left it for the country to decide -- and they did. No Russia. Anyone with half a brain knows it wasn't Russia. And Clinton can still go down for it.

wtf i hate putin now

Have you not realised that nowadays you only need to start a rumour? The media just repeat it over and over until he public believes it to be true

>It all started from the first Guccifer, who was a low-brow computer guy from Romania, not Russia.

Yes, user, but Guccifer 2.0 looks like a cover for a Russian. He used Russian slang, and couldn't respond to simple conversational Romanian when we did a webchat a couple months back in London.

Anyway for clarity.

Yes, the Russians DID hack the US election.

But Hillary lost it.

>we
>he

I don't know him, but I work in Info Sec and met the guys from Dell who traced the same accounts back to action in Ukraine, against journalists hostile to Russia, etc, over a period of five years.

Like I say attribution is a bitch in cybercrime, but as they say in CSI I like them for this.

In other news, it looks like Best Korea were involved in that poo in loo bank hack this summer where they stole 90 million or so.

You should post proof that those claims exist.
Why does Sup Forums keep saying something about Russians hacking the election? Its pure disinfo.

What the CIA claimed is that Russians influenced the election, by planting fake news stories and generating outrage via twitter bots and paid shills to tip the balance in favor of Trump.

>Go for it, despite being happy to watch the DNC burn and fade into tatters, I don't want foreign interests hacking anything my government has fuck any interest or stake in, and even if the election is legitimate and the outcome good, that's a problem.

Fuck it have looked and looked but this is the best I have for now...

I attended a talk by Dell Secureworks - their powerpoint on it was jaw dropping - clearly, blatantly Russian interests who have lazily used the same domain registrations process for years now.

crowdstrike.com/blog/bears-midst-intrusion-democratic-national-committee/

can u give the link to that paper then?

>can u give the link to that paper then?

Nope, I don't think it's on the web, but some of the detail is in the links I posted - Crowdstrike, and (weirdly) Buzzfeed article is superb, posted above.

Since it's christmas and love to all men, I recommend anons read the buzzfeed article to restore balance to the force.

true, ya cunt.