Explain to me why pubescent horny teens shouldn't be allowed to fuck? Did you want to fuck when you were 13? So did I...

Explain to me why pubescent horny teens shouldn't be allowed to fuck? Did you want to fuck when you were 13? So did I. So let's end this feminist artifical inflation on the price of pussy.

Debate me. I guaran-fucking-tee you will lose.

Because it's illegal.

Me on the left

because their brains aren't fully developed and they can't handle it

>Explain to me why pubescent horny teens shouldn't be allowed to fuck?

But they are, just not with adults.

All women should be euthanasied once they're 18 or so anyways.

Would you rather children focus on academic marks, gaining wisdom and growth? Or devising better ways to fuck?

Stupid arguments.

>they can't handle it
Contrary to popular belief, yes they can

can you elaborate your fucking statement, should 10 years old only be able to fuck people to the age of 13 or also adults?

So is chewing bubblegum outside past sunset in some places. We need to enforce that too right?

Or, much more liekly, you were to socially awkward to get pussy when you were a teen. Believe me buddy, they were giving it up to anyone who wasn't a sperg, and we sure as fuck handled it just fine.

Yes goy. Have as much sex as you want. It definitely won't ruin your chances of you ever settling down and leading a happy family life.

Nobodys brain is fully developped until like 21. Why would you need a fully developped brain to take dick tho? They can fuck each other at 13, why cant adults join in the fun?

It is so the parents have extra long time to brain wash them. If you can capture one before they are fully uploaded to the (((institution))) with a pokeball you win the game

It's morally wrong to fuck children.

There's your argument, bird-nigger.

Because its degenerate. We're not some simple animals who give in to every urge.

because a society that takes advantage of weak willed women has a weak future
it takes a strong mother and father with mutual respect to create strong children

if we lived in a society where all parents were dumb women who got wedded when they started bleeding and horny men just trying to wet their dick, well you'd have Africa and the Middle East

considering the right would be 1 out over 100+ guys.....no shit

As long as she has her first period, and it's within marriage, there's literally nothing wrong with it.

I'd shoot my daughter if I ever learned she fornicated

Then I'd just wait outside for the copy

No, they arent, at least in most states. Most of the time authorities will look the other way, but regardless it is still legally rape under the guise of some ass backwards ancient religious shit, which in itself is an amazing exercise in hypocrisy

I would rather they experiment freely with anything they want and dip their toe into the pond while they are young enough to not face life ending consequences.

10 is prepubecent. Any adult who touches anyone who is prepubecent should be fed feet first into a meat grinder.

I don't care post more monroe

imo they should
imo they should be educated on how to do it well to.

>xmas day
>user goes on the internet to legalize being a pedo

ITS TIME TO STOP

all you're basing that on is your dick

this

Jews are based

this

to be fair, where else is he gonna go?

I didn't say anything about children

Yes, all sex outside of marrige for the purpose of procreation is sinful and dirty and you should burn in hell! Right?

I also didn't say anything about marrige or procreation. I said fucking. We're you thinking about starting a family or marrige at 14? Africa and the middle east are products of religious totalitarianism, what I am talking about is literally the opposite of that.

Little girls dont know what they want

It happens very often when a female changes her whole perspective on sex and shit.

When you realize the purpose of having sex is to have children, a lot of pre 1960' sexual rules and limitations start making a whole lot of sense.

what is degenerate about practicing the act of procreation?

>and it's within marriage
Key point.

That's only even an argument if you're assured I share your moral values and even then it's still a bad argument dependent on moral objectivity.

>I would rather they experiment freely with anything they want and dip their toe into the pond while they are young enough to not face life ending consequences.
Putting aside that you believe pregnancy and STI aren't consequences faced by everyone..

Why must they experiment earlier rather than later? When taking into the result of each (and I'm about to hate this argument), but you could assume a person's first sexual experience would shape their later sexual preferences. Considering there's more adults around then children, I'd assume it's advantageous to have a preference for adults.

Lastly, it starts with a toe, then a foot, then a leg until their head is underwater, why would you want people to experience this sooner than later? People's have their entire life up to about 35/45 depending on the gender to fuck and still be somewhat desirable.

aoc should be 30+, u guize srsly want to fuck out half developed brains pig disgusting

>13
Fucking pedo

its morally wrong to force chidren

what if it is agreed sex?

explain why it is still inmoral, you can't

that's great and all but how do we actually go about actually changing the laws?

I think studying how homosexuality was normalized is a good guideline.
the ground work is already laid out with pedophilia gaining status as a mental disorder.
we just need to get normies to think that pedophiles are poor and discriminated against.
possibly start getting white Christian men to advocate for more anti pedophile laws and harsher punishments.
this will get normies to push against them

what use to society is sex if it isn't for procreation?
there's no reason to change the law
and we certainly don't need younger girls selling themselves to older men and not focusing on contributing to society