WILL YOU JOIN US

WILL YOU JOIN US
OR PERISH

fixed.

SHITSKIN DETECTED

PURGE

None of these two "Swedes" is NORDIC. And that Indian isn't MEDITERANNEAN.

>Being this insecure

Ρε μαλάkα όχι πάλι

WTF FAGGOT

STOP

Totally Nordic man yeah

Define Nordic for me Turk boy.

he just did achmed

pewdiepie is nordic example

Both the Nordic and Mediterranean races are fucking worthless.

The most powerful race is Anglo.

Cuck Nordics and Meds want to leach of Anglo power and history so they don't look like lazy dumbasses with zero accomplishments.

but anglo (atlantid) is basically a nordic/mediterranean mix faggot

The Nordic and Mediterranean races are almost extinct. They have been pushed to the edges of Europe and are slowly disappearing. They are rather weak, if beautiful races.

post example of typical med

i need to for scientific reasons and to educate others

Pseudo-research with no support from reality.

Honestly kill yourself, you're not even White.

>Hallstatt is the only nordic phenotype
Just stop, Georgios.

Disregarding the fact that Coon's research is pseudo-science at bes, Borreby is common as fuck among Danes. And the lad on the left looks about as Borreby as it gets.

Basically Southern Italy, France and Spain have "big" Altanto-med populations. Here's an example.
>literal anthropomorphical characteristics
>no basis from reality

He is Borreby, that's why he can't be Nordic. Not all Scandinavians are Nordic and not all Southern Europeans are Mediterannean. Far from it.

>borreby
>no brachycephaly
>no wide face

pure bred med not atlnto med. have any pics? i would post myself but i rather remain anonymous

Nigger, Borreby types have been in Denmark since the neolithic times.

Nicely chosen pic OP, nicely chosen. The first one to fit the hat. What the heck, you have my sword.

never fall for the Divide et impera meme

Get of this board shlomo

cmon

I am all for exterminating the Greekroaches along with all the other filth, sub-humans all the same. No need to concern yourself with us.

Just so you know mate.

>nordics
>not germanics
scandicucks accomplished nothing except being the best welfare states that the 3rd world floods to.

stfu ahmed you subhuman mong

Can trace my ancestors 900 years back, DNA test full Scandinavian. Suck it roach.

Without denying that swedes are cucks or defending them anyhow I just have to say from a mech engineer's perspective that swedes build one of the world's best tools and metalworking stuff altogether.

>being swede
Lmao

same respectively

>900 years
>a hair from Greece history balls

>Can trace my ancestors 900 years back
>Decide to throw it all down the drain for cultural marxism and third world ooga-boogas.

Sure, then what the fuck you doing in greaseland?

my ancestors all came from secluded areas not affected by roach intermarriage and kikery

Who do u consider Roach grego

the armenoid subhumans gringo

the turanic mongols are a minority even in turkey today.. armenid roaches took them over

Ah, thought you meant you were from Scandinavia.

Medicucks can not into Christmas

So just Turk niggers nigger?

Correct, and here's a tip: Use the Catalog

>swedish imtellectuals

Says the 80% forehead 20% forehead wife beater

Well there's a Swede on vacation in Spain that usually pops up here and there, so not really far fetched.

>post example of typical med
Italian-Greek mix as I can remember

that's not typical med germbro.

a typical med would be 1 that looks like greek statues.

and don't give me the "those were idealized" meme, they exist.

A typical Med would be a fat, middle aged, greasy, currently unemployed former souvlaki vendor.

Yeah.
Fuck meds.
They fucked up.
They were best when Whites started chilling there.

Europe must unite against the foreign hordes. The Anglosphere can tolerate an uneasy alliance with our White neighbors for the sake of humanity.

fixed'dd