Where is a "Merry Christmas" tweet?
Why only Hanukkah?
Have we been betrayed?
Was Sup Forums wrong again?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JeffreyGuterman/status/812776278591938560
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Already two threads open:

12D chess. The more of this kind of stuff he does the sillier the liberals moaning about his tweets look by comparison. He's beating the Jews at their own game.

It's too early in the US

its not christmas yet you fucking spergs. Hanukkah started today so that's why he tweeted it out.

also assume that I sent this on christmas eve because its late right now and I dont consider it christmas yet

Imagine the shitstorm here when he wishes mudshits a happy ramadan

kek when /pol relaised Trump is owned by Jews just like every other president ever.

>Trump blamed for being racist xenophobic prick
>Wishes happy hanukkah on twitter
>liberals start to assume that it's da j00s who have been racist xenophobic pricks all along, and with Trump backing them up, it really makes them think
>Trump associated with jews and love of Israel now, and jews and love of Israel associated with xenophobia and racism.
>liberals get massive palestine-boners, get even more allied with muslims
>liberals start to spew open rhetoric that j00s are evil and jew-lovers should be killed
>Trump points that out and says that liberals are the new hitler now
>Liberals get BTFO, Trump will be on the right side of history for many americans and become the rightful God Emperor

trump is always playing 12D chess ya faggots

Its 6am here, faggot, he's probably sleeping in or enjoying Christmas with his family instead of spamming tweets like a fuckbag.

twitter.com/JeffreyGuterman/status/812776278591938560

butthurt is strong

>le 4D chess maymay
Yes, I'm sure his Jewish daughter and grandchildren along with his largely Jewish team is all some interdimensional backgammon too.

Nigga there is no place in America where it isn't Christmas. Unless you're in Hawaii, which is basically a whole different dimension.

Man literally has jewish grandchildren, yet Sup Forums believes he is a vicious antisemite.

The hanukkah tweet is not the problem. It's the absence of a "Merry Christmas" tweet what got Sup Forums triggered

>interdimensional backgammon

my sides

Sup Forums is always wrong mate. Its the kosher 4chins board.

>Hanuk(k)a(h)
What did they mean by it?

Christmas is on 7th of January

Orthocucks out

This

Sage and report this garbage.