NATO Auditor Who Discovered US Funds ISIS Found Murdered

>yournewswire.com/nato-auditor-murdered/

Other urls found in this thread:

demorgen.be/buitenland/belgische-navo-topper-sterft-verdachte-dood-b8296fbb/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5k0aud/breaking_i_believe_i_have_uncovered_evidence_that/?
globalresearch.ca/charlie-hebdo-mystery-surrounding-death-of-french-policeman/5424739
agefi.lu/Fax-Article.aspx?date=08-03-2013&fax=3473&rubr=3456&art=36327
sudinfo.be/1746355/article/2016-12-21/yves-chandelon-haut-fonctionnaire-de-l-otan-retrouve-une-balle-dans-la-tete-sa-f
yournewswire.com/nato-auditor-murdered/
tageblatt.lu/nachrichten/story/Hoher-Nato-Beamter-tot-aufgefunden-27188590
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thanks (((user))), Merry Christmas :3

Is this what they mean by playing both sides huh.

(((They))) need to pay for their crimes.

Interesting

>WWIII

fug

it's remember me that after the charlie hebdo's attack, 2 french cops who were investigating the funds supposedly given by ISIS to the terrorists have been suicided, apparently one of them tried to prevent his family that even his hierarchy was implicated. (((Big news))) channels tried to cover-up this story, and i bet this story too won't make the headlines.

pure coincidence

Any other site? This one tried offering me a book on "free energy"

What's the fucking point ?
Everyone know USA is to blame for the middle east, even the kids.
What they're scared the UN is going to sanction them if they find real proof ? USA doesn't give a shit.

we have to find on what folder he was working on. NATO probably funnel some cash to finance some false flags operations, probably terror attacks on the european soil to trigger a patriot act à la yuropoor maybe ?
you remember when a videotape leaked by error was showing an ISIS terrorist forgetting his text, and a US major show up and say him his line?
No doubts western shadow gov are behind ISIS, but on which purpose?
>in b4 greater israel
I've saved the webm, i'll try to post it ASAP

Id:
WW3

Wtf??

it can be posted on 3x3-1chan or /gif/ only because of the audio. fuck

Googling "Yves Chandelon" only gives back obscure conspiracy tier news sites, along with some Belgian sites (Chandelon was Belgian), which are trustworthy and give the same information sans the 'wrong hand for suicide' and 'three registered guns' part

demorgen.be/buitenland/belgische-navo-topper-sterft-verdachte-dood-b8296fbb/

This is related to the recent theory that the """""refugee""""" invasion was a manufactured conflict to use as a pretext for the EU to create an army:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5k0aud/breaking_i_believe_i_have_uncovered_evidence_that/?

Got any sauce on this?

My body is ready

globalresearch.ca/charlie-hebdo-mystery-surrounding-death-of-french-policeman/5424739

So the later one was not simply a cop but a regional police chief, n°2 of the SRPJ Limoges, helric Fredou.
Apparently you can find many infos on this case in english, i wasn't even aware that was known outside of France, because here the story have been totally censored in the MSM.

Quite obvious russian propaganda

Nice id but weak digits

Thanks for the link

I could not find the Belgian sites though.

Neither Linkedin nor anything on the nato website, only sites that link to pravdareport.

"muslim here with the message to the west: you started this mess..."

Ha OK, so maybe this man was an auditor:
agefi.lu/Fax-Article.aspx?date=08-03-2013&fax=3473&rubr=3456&art=36327

And a Belgian news site:
sudinfo.be/1746355/article/2016-12-21/yves-chandelon-haut-fonctionnaire-de-l-otan-retrouve-une-balle-dans-la-tete-sa-f
>Yves Chandelon, haut-fonctionnaire de l'OTAN retrouvé une balle dans la tête: sa famille ne croit pas au suicide
Yves Chandelon, high-ranking official of NATO found with bullet in his head, family does not believe it's suicide

In fact on the Belgian site someone left a comment:
>c'était mon Ami, jamais il se se serait suicidé, jeudi matin on a encore parlé et rigolé tous les deux. Bisous mon Pot
which translates as:
>It was my friend, he would never have commited suicide. Thursday morning we were still talking and laughing. Farewell my friend.

So it seems to get fishy, on the one hand this guy has a very suspicious suicide. But on the other hand if it was a real suicide of course Russians and Iranians and everyone who wants to discredit the west would jump on this story and manipulate the hell out of it as well.

>WWIII

Jews are based

Nothing mysterious when a left handed guy shoots himself using his right hand.

IDs are much rarer than digits

but he should post again

Maybe this is why US is posturing to produce more domestic products? Preparing for eventual blowback?

Why do they kill people who discover the obvious? For fuck's sake!

>As Pravda.Ru reported, NATO’s budgets have been growing lately. The latest increase was by 26bln dollars up to 918bln dollars.
wat. is that true?

#fakenews

>fake news

>yournewswire.com/nato-auditor-murdered/
Probably Mossad.

This:

tageblatt.lu/nachrichten/story/Hoher-Nato-Beamter-tot-aufgefunden-27188590

is a reputable newspaper, it mentions the three weapons thing and that his family and a friend of his don't believe it was suicide, but they don't mention anything specific like the left hand or threatening phone calls.

It cites "Sudinfo.be" for that information.
Anyone know if that's a trusworthy source?

Autopsy results should arrive in a few days.

>What's the fucking point ?
Good goyim. Back to sleep. That is a good goy. There is nothing to be done anyway. Good goy. Sleep now goy.

Post it there and give us the link please

We had a case in Russia when banker killed himself with 2 (two) bullets to the head.
Also happened in Ukraine, their minister of police killed himself with 2 shots in the head.
Happens all the time to important people apparently. Nothing weird.

Finally.

why isn't alex jones covering this?

is he that much of a cuck?

he doesn't cover much outside of the US unless its a big terror attack. hes barely touched on allepo too

sudinfo.be seems like a reasonable site I assume it's Wallon news but Belgianons might know better than I

Also the fact that there are facebook comments of people who claim to have known him makes it more

De Morgen is a leftie paper with biased opinion pieces but their articles should be fact-based with little speculation.

De Morgen does mention this:
>Positive guy, happy, made plans for New Years
>Family doesn't believe suicide
>Family says he was scared and got weird phonecalls

>tfw too smart to kill myself with one bullet

>WWIII
Soon.

Indeed, Russia and Israel are behind the terrorist attack in Berlin to push german people to support Putin and war on Syria.

KEK ID get

>putin is to blame for the war in syria now
nice new narrative, you filthy jew

Saying that Israel is behind Isis is being jew?
Stupid alt right voting for Trump and GoldmanSachs....

>demorgen.be/buitenland/belgische-navo-topper-sterft-verdachte-dood-b8296fbb/
thanks, great source

Get outa here goiboi

diversionary. pointing out the obvious doesn't change the fact you're a few blaming russia for your own evil actions

Russia organized ALL the last terrorist attacks in Europe, so European population goes in favor of Putin's attacks on Syria.

Can't you understand such an obvious redpill?

is this German humor?

AlQuaeda was made by USA for wars on Irak.
Isis is Russia and Israël for war on Syria and Iran.

That's so fuckin easy to understand.

And with that false flag in the UN the other day...

>the wikileaks insurance file probably had direct evidence towards isis

you know, the funny thing is, I think at this point we could use the help of a professional, and yet hostile government entity to uncover all of this.

Srsly, why arent the russians trying to fix assanges dead man switch and get the data?

thank u based jew for sharing this, are u h3h3productions?

No i am

no kek no!!!
s-surely kek is j-joking, right guys?

it is!

BUMP

I always suspected Swedes would start WWIII
Cucking yourself was not enough, have to cuck the whole world.

Happy ww3 everyone!

fake news

Thank you Sweden