I have received devastating news this afternoon. After growing up thinking I was white, it turns out I am far from it

I have received devastating news this afternoon. After growing up thinking I was white, it turns out I am far from it.

23andme has revealed while my mother is 100% French, my father is half-French, and parts Pashtun, Palestinian, and some other assortments of Middle Eastern/Asian mumbo jumbo.

Can you believe it? Living your entire life believing you are white and for all of that to come crashing down on you. I honestly feel like I've been shot in the chest. My father is non-white but I look incredibly white. This is devastating.

What do I do from here?

pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/As-salamu_alaykum
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Happy Ramadan!

kek

Many middle-eastern people are white

Stop crying fegit you can be whatever you want. Its 2016

Post boipucci

>he needed a test to realize he was an arab
leol

show me your big canadian cock
make me proud

you're cute and white passing so it doesn't matter, bb

But you don't look White. You are very obviously Arab. Also were you born out of wedlock?

Convert to Islam brother

get gibs using your non-white status. something something oppressed because of your middle eastern heritage

Your arab genes are pretty obvious desu-senpai-baka

this, plz

>dark hair
>dark eyes
>white

????

do people actually do this?

I only have a blonde beard because my hair got dark as I grew older and I barely feel white

>being this much of a pussy

Grow up fag who cares

Having jet black hair is a sign

There is not a single person in France who is completely white. Cheer up

...Is there one leaf poster on here that has two leaf parents???

This. Used to have blonde hair as a kid but it turned completely brown when I was in elementary school.
>tfw you'll never be white

you are passable lad

I don't have dark eyes. My entire mothers sideof the family is a lot of gingers with incredibly blue eyes.

I think visual appearance is ultimately what matters, you will/can have beautiful white looking kids
They won't be flat nosed big lipped albino monstrosities that real niggers/whites produce

I'm not gay.

I know. Maybe I was just so disillusioned with wanting to be white that I convinced myself of it. No, my parents are happily married.

I would never wish for something I didn't work for.

No such thing.

Thank you.

>leaf
>only likes one side of his face

Now you should delete your Millenial Woes channel.

Enjoy being rake'd. I was about to wish you a merry Christmas, but I don't even think you're a christian.

Merry Christmas nonetheless.

>tfw dangies found pol

why can't i escape this retarded attentionwhore? fuck off back to camsites and soc/r9k drama chats.

you sent your DNA to some registry in (((USA)))? fucking kike loving fuck

Don't breed with a white female, your mother has already committed racial defilement so you should know better now. Feel free to improve the genetic quality of the middle eastern gene pool however.

I'd kill myself.

look chechen desu

This guy is croatian. I follow every board, can't fool me, leaf.

Should've saved your money and just looked in the fucking mirror, Abdul.

>I look incredibly white

is not your fault, but your mother get lubricated to the half pashtun. eh brother

>giving your DNA, the literal code to your existence, to Jews

why the FUCK would anyone do this?

look @ his ear. not white.

You need to take down the system from the inside, brother. You can be our spy inside the non-whites, sabotaging their system.

Marry a blue eyed qt and have some blue eyed offspring.

You are a handsome man

Your father doesn't know he's an arab? Your Grandad was cucked?

you dont need to marry to have offsprings, jerry

Salaam aleikum brother!

Cucked from the Start. Take a look at Krautland. To avoid cultural misunderstanding, convert NOW or hang yourself. And do not forget to punish the infidels.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/As-salamu_alaykum

dude you don't look white at all... wtf are you on

you have typical middle eastern face

while your mom is french she is probably also part middle eastern coz frenchies are all mullatos for the most part

all in all.. you are not white

you were just wishful thinking

it's common among mulatos like you to think you are white

don't worry.. being you is still better then being a nigger.

so.. are you going to fight on the side of white race during RaHoWa?? Or are you gonna run to the other side??

I am a Christian. I was at midnight mass.

Chechens often look a lot alike to Palestinians.

Am not!

I have been considering it. Really. I have a cute Aryan girlfriend right now.

My grandfather was adopted into the nunnery as an infant and nobody really knew about his past.

These are my uncles, father, and cousin. Clearly none of them are even remotely white. I don't know why I was so oblivious.

this

Oh... whatever. If you made it this far through life without knowing, you were likely have your head screwed on straight. Just be careful if you lose your temper. You might do something irrational. It's in your blood.

I am 99.6 euro

>I look incredibly white
Correction, you look 3/4 white. Close enough, imo. But what do I know? I'm a moderate.

>dude you don't look white at all... wtf are you on

He's got a point, OP

>tfw not british but everyone thinks I am and I changed my name
>if I ever had kids they would still be white
>if they ever checked their genetics my whole life would start being questioned

stop genetics tests NOW

>What do I do from here?
Maybe get a test from FTDNA which is a lot better, and most importantly a lot less speculative.

Also fully acknowledge your shitskin past, leave for the middle east and marry a niqab waifu. Rather than making a poor white, become the greatest shitskin of all time.

Also post detailed results and haplogroup.

Sup my niga

I keep posting this across pol: you don't decide your race. Your enemies do. When the race war comes, he'll be white, all the dindus will want to kill him because they think he's white.

>I only have a blonde beard because my hair got dark as I grew older and I barely feel white
Darkening hair is a very European feature, no other race on the planet exhibits the same thing.

You live in the tossed salad, no shit sherlock.
Did you get the kit that shows you what you'll die from?

You can't hide forever.

KEKED

Now we know how Slavs came to be.

Look at the bright side. 4 wives and sheeeeet.

Reminds me of that pic of the aryan having his genes despoiled by turks when he turns into a roach.

It's like the Fly, you do the analysis and to your horror realize you're turning into an arab.

I don't want to hide but my background is shit (coming from a dysfunctional family born in another country moved to the UK when I was 18 straight when I could legally move out). My whole 0-18 life was a big depression. Now that I made major moves in my life and started "being" who I really feel like I finally feel happy with my life and who I am. But the past never leaves u now does it

he's the wisest slav there ever was

tfw pure white you can't even deny it.

Actually, you do look 100% white here. You look like french or eastern European.

Yeah if you needed a dna test to tell you this 'news' I have some other news for you: you might be visually impaired

i know the feeling... It turned out im 1/8 jewish few years ago..

You look white here too. Look at that scrawny beard. An Arab would kill himself if he had a wispy beard like that.

You look muslim as fuck

>everyone who isn't a coal black nigger is White
Fuck off to Reddit.

You look middle eastern.

first off beat it from this forum shitskin, whites only

Lol, who cares.

Congrats, OP. Now that you have a DNA test to prove it, you can get scholarships, government funding, and a bunch of programs to help you succeed based on your race. You hit the jackpot. You're white but have the benefits of being a PoC.

Go get your doctorate or master's, get a government-subsidized housing unit, and enjoy knowing that you get all the benefits of being white while being not white. lucky bastard.

>my grandfather was a half-Swede half-Kraut who killed Jews and then came to America to repair planes that would bomb sandniggers during Desert Storm
really makes me think

looks like you are from an occitan region, Toulouse and shit

>be part italian
>green eyes
>light hair
>white bone structure
>brown nips
I almost made it

>father is non-white
>"WTF I'M NOT WHITE??"

What the fuck did you think, boyo? You could pass as a local in the middle east.

Merry Christmas! Stay Blessed! None of this trivial shit matters. You will find out soon enough.

Unfortunately this is true.

Close, kind of. Montpellier.

don't worry OP it's all in your head

>After growing up thinking I was white
>My father is non-white
are you retarded

Dude who gives a fuck what your racial makeup is, culture is what matters.

So you didn't get that communist book from santa that you asked for? Did you say fuck you mom?

This.

Mainly.

You want to be white?
You are white.
But youre still a leaf.
Merry Christmas.

This. If OP was a bastard it could be reasonable but if your mom is an oil burner stop dreaming faggot.

I know this feel op. I always believed my father's side was straight, proper German. I recently learned its mostly Flemish and only part real German

there is something about your eyes that's noticeably middle-eastern

t. disgusting civic nationalist

kys

Handsome af. How tall are you?

Chechens arent slavs you dumbswedenigger

Dude you look white who gives a shit 3/4 is good enough in this mongrelized world. Keep in mind many canucks and americans are 1/8th native or negro or whatever.

Also guess ethnicity.

weak jawed blonde cuck

You look Dutch.

Did you also discover that as homo sapience you are actually related to all other human groups?

Also
>French
nice European culture with many achievements
>Pashtun
great warriors
>Palestinian
absolutely disgusting. just kidding, some of them maybe partly Jews
>Middle Eastern/Asian
so some of your ancestors were actually living in cities in 4000 bc instead of going around naked with war paint and wiping their shit with their beards in some forest beyond the Danube

Salaam dude, you look afghan as fuck.