Fucking nigger soldier in Battlefield1 !!!!

I know, take it to Sup Forums, but those cuckolds don't want to hear it. How the hell can you have a game set in WW 1 (which the US barely even participated in) where the primary character and narrator is a fucking nigger? The only thing niggers.sand niggers were good for in WW 1 and WW 2 was raping, and they left their mark in France and Italy, esp. Morocco. And of course, game made by a Swede, a fcking cuckold. Do they think rewriting history is somehow helpful to niggers ir that it just enrages those of us who actually know history?

They really take us for a a bunch of fucking assholes, don't they? today (actually, tomm, closed today) going to go to library and get a real number of niggers who served in trench warfare in WW 1. Get it from a 1950s encyclopedia, only hope of getting something resembling truth.

if it were Vietnam...ok, that's stretching it, but at least that's somewhat realistic. Fucking WORLD WAR !? These Jews are just blatantly rewriting history...

My family didn't die in verdun for me to play nigger field 1

You probably didnt play the game... only the first mission which is short has a black guy. The rest are all white man and one middle eastern girl...

Have you even played the game? He was only in the tutorial and wasn't even in the trenches.

Shut the fuck up you faggot shill, take this shit somewhere else

No shit.

It's a game you mega autist, most big publishers/developers are want to be cater to the politically correct mentality, so shit like this is common nowadays.

your dead mother's run cunts ambo. I just started the game, and it was was a WHITE EUROPEAN WAR. Esp. in the trenches, for fuck's sake, how many photos of niggers in the trenches have you ever seen? This isn't turks at Galipoli or another front, this is the fucking WESTERN FRONT and it opens but the wise, nigertou nigger lecturing u about the war--that NO NIGGERS, CERTAINLY NOT AMERICAN NIGGERS FOUGHT IN/

I'm black and play this game

My whole family served in some type of military to some extent.

I hate the pandering in this game. It's just plain stupid to me and disrespectful to those that really fought.

>t's a game you mega autist
Yes, and where do you think the majority of scum in the US who never pick up a book in their lives get their history? We're now in a pot-literate society. A few weeks ago, that poor Italian kid who was getting his ass kicked by mexicans finally fights back and gets shot by a White cop. If he had any concept of his people as Romans, as Rulers of Europe, of Barabaldi and the formation of Italy, maybe he'd have had some sort of cultural pride to sustain himself through that abuse. Instead, it's nigger history month, coco de mayo, etc.. Wonder why kids like dylan roof go insane. The real shock is that it doesn't happen more often.

FOR A POST-LITERATE SOCIETY, THIS IS 'HISTORY" ASSHOLES.

Imagine the reverse..Imagine if...they were depicting a Zulu wr against the Xhosa and suddenly stuck in a Tarzan-like character on one side just to give White a place in a w ar Whites never fought. There would be riots in the street.

Yes, I'm only 30 mins into it, but the introduction establishes the tone and the narrator and "Who's story" it really is, and that's more than enough to tell you where they are going with it. Those who don't understand this don't understand literature or story-telling.

He is part of the Harlem Hellfighters retard

Dude more than half of the soldiers on both alied and German are niggers

>one middle eastern girl

INTO THE FUCKING TRASH IT GOES

Rlly doesnt matter. He's the one on the box art and promos of a WW1 game. I dont see any white guys on my monster or dorritos bag fool.

Point is this is how they sell things now- using a black guy cos it will sell better.

They know a big portion of their market is the urban youth. So they put him on the box to sell it.
cue to Sup Forums getting triggered

Didn't the game fail in sales?

So less than 1% of American forces, who themselves were barely in the war.

no
it outselled both bf4 and hardline in the first week

Did your gf get you this for Christmas?

How's the gameplay?

(((you)))

lol no they're not

They only put the black guy on the front cover to increase (((sales))), there's one mission where you play as america in game with a black guy but that's it.

I have played this game a couples of times and it was fun killing niggers and other shitskins.

It always happens when a series goes on for too long. There's not much they can do so it starts adding niggers, nazi zombies, aliens, etc. The series has been dead since bf4 imo (though i hardly even played any of the games after 1942).

The worst part of that is that you have to play as her instead of Lawrence of Arabia. What a cop out

Its made in Sweden go figure

I don't like blacks but who gives a shit. It's a fucking video game. The virtue signaling shit in the beginning of Mafia 3 pissed me off but you know what, I played it and it's a good game. Same for Battlefield. It's fun. If you are getting upset about something that you voluntary participate in you need to reassess your priorities.

Here have a meme.