mega.nz/#!QoRGARhZ!sKun_Jw7izZcNYngYvfs_90Wi6obUcialZf80c2DTYg
youtube.com/watch?v=jgNDA_Z2H0U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you'll always be a worthless sand nigger to us

>converting to a jewish byproduct

you've become even lesser in my eyes

jew detected
shitskin detected

No, he will. Shut the fuck up with your universal love bullshit, hippie cuck cunt.

Former sunni scum kys

SHIA SUFISM WILL REIGN

Welcome.

You're welcome bro, merry Christmas. Don't listen to the other cucks in this thread

You have to go back disgusting barbaric shitskin

It's like you took a dump in a diaper and then go change it to an used one that contains a dump too.

Hooray, consider euthanasia or the very least sterilization.

congrats

Im Bektashi Nigger. Ill be coming back to greece bb

You still have to go back.

good job but you still gotta go back

Merry Christmas, OP

Welcome, brother in Christ.

Np. user. Happy christmas.

God bless you.

>Cucktianity not even once

>falling from one satanworship into another
Feel kinda bad for you

Congratulations, you saw a false prophet for exactly what he was.

>You guys better join my sekrit club or we'll kill you.
>don't worry we're cool with jesus and yahweh but i got some new rules that conveniently let me maintain an iron grip on this territory
>check out this cool rock, no no it's not "pagan" it's legit from god i swear
>yeah no jesus was cool but he was wrong you have to kill kuffar and make them serve you

literally how

>be christian
>let kike rats in your land
>let niggers in your land
>let shitskins in your land
>LOOK GUYS HOW SUPERIOR I AM

just neck yourself

Greek, Roman and Celtic polytheism is European, anything else is either chink,gook or kike forgery

Smart move

>went from desert pedo to kike on a stick

kys

Arabic Orthodox Christian Chant:

youtube.com/watch?v=8-EfW7gYzns

>kike on a stick
hilarious

how else would you call a jew nailed to the cross for jewing?

We had more epic conversion on Sup Forums

You're a fucking idiot. Romans let kike rats as well as shitskins into their lands even before they were christian. If anything christianity is the only religion that could be interpreted to demonize the jews.

eh, nobody took that faggot and nobody in here really care about what you say about religion on the internet. The only thing they care about is when u talk badly about the government. Congrats pol you got trolled by a fag as usual.

you are alway an arab

Merry Christmas, pal.

>Marching to Zion
youtu.be/Ei_Hu1hcsa4

>Yuri Bezmenov - Why we need God
youtu.be/kDKGvg6HeyY

>Father Coughlin: Jews & Communism
youtu.be/oPBooPu28QY

>"Cuckstianity"
youtu.be/KACG9UdxmOs

>Cultural (((Marxism))): The Corruption of America
youtu.be/gIdBuK7_g3M

>Christianity is Not Jewish
pastebin.com/9cxmXPCB

>/christian/ books (contents is pic related)
mega.nz/#!QoRGARhZ!sKun_Jw7izZcNYngYvfs_90Wi6obUcialZf80c2DTYg

>implying arabs can't have nationalism
When will you snap out of edgy supremacism phase?

>recommended books

The text at the top tries to be fair to Protestants but the recommended books are ridiculously biased towards Catholicism and Orthodoxy. Also it recommends The Shack, which is blasphemous filth.

Let's read the rest of that verse and maybe even another one.
...there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
Galatians 3:28 KJVA
Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.
1 Timothy 2:11-12 KJVA
And he made from one man every nation of mankind to live on all the face of the earth, having determined allotted periods and the boundaries of their dwelling place,
Acts 17:26 ESV

>Arianism derived heathenry

>nailed to the cross for jewing
He got crucified for exactly not jewing.
Jesus said to them, "Have you never read in the Scriptures: "'The stone that the builders rejected has become the cornerstone; this was the Lord's doing, and it is marvelous in our eyes'? Therefore I tell you, the kingdom of God will be taken away from you and given to a people producing its fruits. When the chief priests and the Pharisees heard his parables, they perceived that he was speaking about them.
Matthew 21:42-43, 45 ESV
>will be taken away from you and given to a people producing its fruits. When the chief priests and the Pharisees heard his parables, they perceived that he was speaking about them.
Please try to read the Bible.

John said to him, "Teacher, we saw someone casting out demons in your name, and we tried to stop him, because he was not following us." But Jesus said, "Do not stop him, for no one who does a mighty work in my name will be able soon afterward to speak evil of me. For the one who is not against us is for us. For truly, I say to you, whoever gives you a cup of water to drink because you belong to Christ will by no means lose his reward.
Mark 9:38-41 ESV
As for The Shack, tell me about it, I didn't make the link or image but I could probably remove it and make another if it's that bad.

>As for The Shack, tell me about it, I didn't make the link or image but I could probably remove it and make another if it's that bad.

It portrays God as a fat black woman.

Good on you brother.

May your days be blessed.

>If anything christianity is the only religion that could be interpreted to demonize the jews.

NICE
I
C
E

Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do: he was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
John 8:44 KJVA

Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the Scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvelous in our eyes? Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof. And when the chief priests and Pharisees had heard his parables, they perceived that he spake of them.
Matthew 21:42-43, 45 KJVA

Judaism is the final redpill. Christians are cucked

Jews are based

>Christian
>The Shack

Literally heresy

youtube.com/watch?v=jgNDA_Z2H0U

fuck off kike

We the real Jews now. The Chosen People of Kek

Congrats, you're a double retard

I'm going to guess
>you were either Lebanese, Iranian or hazaara
>you were Shiite
Did I guess right?

God bless you OP, glad you saw the light.

Merry Christmas.

Former Christian, converted to Islam. I don't fall for autistic memes on the internet.
FPBP, not that I agree with it, but you will always be hated by them. Allah humiliates you.

Good decision, friend.

bump

I just... I JUST WANT TO TURN IT ON
Everyone inside would probably fucking die, but it would be great to see that mold go fucking everywhere and give everyone fucking ringworm or something

>Christian
>Muslim
>don't fall for autistic memes

No man its real , your isp knows what you do on a anonymouse japanese paper folding forum