New SJW bullshit Women wants to marry ROBOT

Soon you will get called Robotophobic bigot!

''A French woman has revealed she is in love with a robot and determined to marry it.Lilly’s partner is a robot called InMoovator, who she 3D-printed herself and has been living with for a year.Now, Lilly is reportedly engaged to the robot and says they will marry when human-robot marriage is legalised in France.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4060440/Woman-reveals-love-ROBOT-wants-marry-it.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She's just an attentionwhoring nutjob

BTW good luck getting pregnant with a robot

Stop being cucked you dumb kraut

I agree with OP, unfortunately alot of faggots on this site are actually okay with both male and females having sex robots of their own. Are people on here retarded and just really lonely? Christ.

It's actually pathetic.

People have literally tried to marry random shit since forever. This is not a new thing. I remember reading about a man who was determined to marry his PS3. There will always be fucked up people

Thanks for shoving "Le SJW boogeyman!" into it though kek you fucking retard

Yes tried but it was Illegal.That's not the case now when they are hordes of SJW's running around calling people names and trying to legalize everything that is not normal.

LINK PLEASE

I want to see this monstrosity and/or glorified vibrator that the woman is "in love with".

Well maybe this will be valid when you can provide a single shred of evidence of an SJW defending this woman. Until then you are making nothing but baseless conspiracy theories around a tabloid-tier news story. Grow up.

She is one sick SJW freak

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4060440/Woman-reveals-love-ROBOT-wants-marry-it.html

Hahaha
Sup Forums: WOMEN WILL BE OBSOLETE WHEN WE HAVE OUR SEXBOTS AND ARTIFICIAL WOMBS
woman: tries to marry robot or whatever
Sup Forums: REEEEEE

Look at me I am normal ! And this my future husband once SJW's legalize it.

They already have vibrators,but this is just too much.

Chobit waifus when?

but i'm ok with that. Besides, just look at >her I'm more concerned for the robot 2bh

At least they try to make Sexbots look like real life women,her Robot is just big piece of metal no human facial features or even rubber skin.How the hell can she ''make love'' with him?

>‘My only two relationships have confirmed my love orientation, because I dislike really physical contact with human flesh.’

Too funny.

Thankfully, she will not reproduce.

We'll have a precedent when Chobit waifus roll out.

No one said he would be in love with a robot and get married.That's utterly insane

tfw she divorces the robot and the court rules society must keep her to the standard of living she enjoyed during the marriage because a robot can't provide alimony.

>wgtow
welp, here they are

yeah she's ugly as fuck, no wonder she has to literally 3d print a husbando

Looks like sex bots are back on the menu, boys!

Jesus Christ, even the robot looks like it wants to end it all

>look into her abyss long enough and it stares back

How can humans even compete?

Woman donnot need rights

Man is leader of home......

Woman shut up eat care of kids

Well we know now what's the next step.

>who she 3D-printed herself and has been living with for a year
>living for a year
FUCKING PEDO
at least i love my ibm keyboard that is 20 years old

>implying you wouldn't want to marry a Miku sexbot