Why is nilhilism so prevailent among millenials?

Why is nilhilism so prevailent among millenials?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R-sYDf0YGv4
youtube.com/watch?v=Vqh7IF3_SBo
youtube.com/watch?v=UGLsnu5RLe8&list=PL22J3VaeABQAOhH1CLMNnMl2R-O1abW1T&index=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who cares?

There are people who lead the to it

Because kikes push it (via atheism) since nihilism is the ULTIMATE blue pill.

The best and only true answer

>nihilism is the ULTIMATE blue pill.
you really don't belong on this board

It prevailent among men because they get shunned for being masculine.

Because people in the past were too busy with survival, causes and ideals to fall into the nihilism trap

This generation has nothing in store except posting selfies to fagbook and working shitty wagecuck jobs. We need to go full Nietzsche and destroy the West in order to rebuild a better, more meaningful society.

No you dont kys

Work my ass off doing drywall
Make decent money for my age
The cost of owning a house is fucking staggering so fuck it I party my ass off and perma-rent instead

Depends where you live and buy, in the rust belt houses cost nothing and it is very often cheaper to buy a smallish 1940s era house than it is to rent.

Where I am now is 3 bedsrooms 1 1/2 bath two story with full basement and attic, $40000, the mortgage was like 650 a month after taxes and utilties was another ~$250. Thats 200 a month cheaper than a nice one bedroom apartment here. It's on a postage stamp but at least the postage stamp is MINE.

I feel ya, it sounds nice. If I had to put a rough estimate on what that would cost here I'd probably say around $300,000 -_- house I'm living in now is a 3 bdrm rancher in the shitty part of town and its up for sale at $268,000 right now

Because Nihilism like Anarchism are the end of the theoretical/ideological road and most millenials are reasonably educated. Of course theory/ideology are bullshit and its what practically creates better lives that matters.

Murrrican houses are much cheaper than leaf ones. I live in Atlantic Canada and it will cost me at least 300,000 for a crappy house not in the ghetto. I can addord it but I know it's not worth 300K, I want the market to crash and fuck all the boomers that get burned, houses are for living not for investing.

Because they were raised to believe that tolerance is a virtue.

Almost nailed the hat

Internet and easy access to information that was not previously possible

why is that doe crying

Cause Nihilism is the final truth

All ideologies are inherently worthless no matter how you agree with them you are just throwing yourself into their meat grinder for nothing ultimately.

Their redpilled, I'm personally an atheist Buddhist, but nihilism is like the ultimate red pill because literally no purpose to any existence if anything and nihilist don't get caught up wasting their time on fake illusions. Literally everything is an illusion and all life is suffering. Idiot

because one day your entire being will have been just a spec of sand in the infinity of time.

Move out of Vancouver

Because meaningless lives and lack of faith in god.

It's easy and comfy and doesn't require taking any responsibility for anything.

>believimg you are a worthless pirce of shit
>redpilled

I do drywall and I own a house

Marxism teaching young people that all meaning is relative. They teach it, and people believe it, because they are more afraid that things might have meaning that things might not. Because you might ask yourself, here's two options, one is, "it doesn't bloody well matter what you do, who the hell cares, who's going to know in a thousand years, everything's relative." And you think, "god, nothing could be worse than that." Well, I can tell you something worse than that. Let's take the reverse: everything you do matters. So what's the downside of that? You don't get to get away with anything. Everything you do is important. It's linked to everything else.

Now choose, you've got a choice. You can choose to believe, nihilistically, that nothing has any meaning. You get to be depressed and anxious, and maybe you're impulsive because that's the only pleasure you can find, but the advantage is that you don't have any responsibility. You can do whatever you want. Maybe that's why you believe it, for the secondary gain. You think you believe it because you derived it logically...Yea, sure. You believe it because it's in the best interest of the worst aspects of you to believe it. It justifies sloth and cynicism.

The opposite is everything you do matters. Why not believe that? Well try believing it seriously and see what happens. Take the existential claims seriously. One of them is, you make a mistake, especially one that you know is a mistake, you will absolutely pay for it, worse that you will never get away with it, and worse still that it will domino out into the world. So not only will you pay for it, but the people that you are connected with will pay for it. There's always a price. You decide which of those two things is more terrifying.

youtube.com/watch?v=R-sYDf0YGv4

This is my theory as well. Numales are like mass-farmed animals being kept in cages and fed shit food. It's depressing as fuck but comfortable enough to keep you from noticing what's causing it.

I have watched so many people die. Some die in a instant, some hang on for days. Meanwhile I just watched; a witness to the mortality of men. An in their final moments I see my future, my fate; and in the eyes of cold love ones I have seen our destination. It is nothing. Nothingness is what lie in wait for us. It gaping maw swallow everything that plunges into oblivion. In that oblivion I have found the universe true intent and it is the same answer. Nothing.

because nothing will matter one we get conscripted for ww3

>moral/cultural relativism
>cosmopolitanism
>Godlessness
>social media
>SSRIs

Stop watching LiveLeak son

Then kill yourself right now, since everything is meaningless.

The rise in secularism in place of religious traditions.

based Peterson back at it again

You can't let go and you can't hold on,
You can't go back and you can't stand still,
If the thunder don't get you then the lightning will.
Small wheel turn by the fire and rod,

Big wheel turn by the grace of God,
Every time that wheel turn 'round,
Bound to cover just a little more ground.
The wheel is turning and you can't slow down,

You can't let go and you can't hold on,
You can't go back and you can't stand still,
If the thunder don't get you then the lightning will.

I'm not talking about liveleak. I'm talking about moment in my life.

Theists and psychopaths are the only real nihilists.

Why rush toward the nothingness of death when you can enjoy life for its fleeting moments of happiness?

what is with you and these fucking deer

Because god is dead and now the true implications of this are starting to become impossible to ignore.

It's in this generation that we'll see if the human race has the mettle to survive.

You misunderstand my relation. I'm not saying life is meaningless. I'm say everything they tell us about some afterlife is a fucking lie. It a tool meant to control. A brilliant tool but a tool nonetheless.

I meant to say revelation.

>You can choose to believe, nihilistically, that nothing has any meaning.
Things have relative meaning. Nothing has no meaning.

Nihilism is concept that 'value' and 'meaning' are ideas that we ascribe to objects.

The way you test for nihilism:
Does it deny knowledge? Yes, religions not only deny knowledge but sadistically put to death anyone who claims knowledge that contradicts the crazy beliefs of their beliebers.

Good taste, swedebro

You need to cheer up man. Sure there's nothingness on the other side but that's why you have to enjoy life before it ends. If you wallow in pain and misery you're actually doing worse than death. Death is the ultimate null point so have a positive life while you can.

>nilhilism
Because they are black pilled. Became a little nihilistic myself after getting black pilled. Cant make up my mind whether is should die a good death or drink myself to death in a Thailand brothel.

edge

Because Nietzsche, Evola, Dostoevsky and countless others were right, in that the dissolution of traditional values among the common folk would not be superseded by some great spirit of man, but would lead to a moral void that would be filled by anything advertising itself as "correct".

Drinking yourself to death is a bad way to go. Your liver starts to shut down and you hang on for painful months before petering out. I plan to live to 70 and then die via heart attack as I bust my load on the faces of two hookers.

That what I trying to say and got loss in a rant. Thank you man. Hope you have good day

Hope you have a wonderful winter solstice celebration.

>Your liver starts to shut down and you hang on for painful months before petering out.
You are actually wrong: When you liver fails you'll either bleed out or drift into nothingness due to hepatic encefalopaty.
Mother died this way last year, caused by cancer

The only anecdote I have is from a friend of a friend who was bipolar and taking medication that harmed his liver while he was drinking vodka everyday. He died a slow and painful death. Not the way I would want to go. It could be a difference in the way the medication worked as opposed to cancer. Sorry about your mother, man.

>why arent millenials doing X?

>Why is X so common amoung millenials?

>why do millenials keep doing X?

CAUSE TIMES CHANGE GRANDPA. KILL YOURSELF

Because rules are for cucks.

That's the spirit

Post more deer

Only the weak stay in the Nihilist stage
Egoism is the only true answer

this

Fucking German deerposter.

Go spend Christmas with your family or something.

Because they have been raised on media that teaches them to completely disregard all earlier morals and values, while also not presenting a coherent alternative. In the lack of meaning is nihilism.

40k for a house is amazing. Just like brazil or almost any south american country. A house here on average is 250-400k.

Do you really wish to live in a jewish controlled world?

t. Nihilist

>implying Kraut & Tea has a family

Life doesn't have meaning, sooner you accept it, the sooner you can enjoy it. Looks like you haven't accepted it.

Be 19
>Grow up in school where science is constantly backed up
>Religion is based on old stories with little evidence
>can't leave eduction till college is completed or parents get fined.
>have to spend the next 4 year doing a Uni degree so you can compete with people that have 15 years of experience.
>World War 3 is always looming in the mist
>terroist attacks all over Europe becoming so often that people are becoming numb to them
>Most people have become retards that can't think for themselves
>Most kids in the UK grow up with a single parent.

And you really wonder why?

Sonic boomer here.

The difference between millenials and the past is one of normalisation. In the era of punk, nihilism was edgy and rebellious. In hardcore punk things that we that we would sarcastically laugh and joke about to be the most hardcore of hardcore with maximum edginess, while being completely insane, would be considered mild if not completely normal by millenials. They push insanity to the maximum, then push some more.

The millenial SJW culture is a cancerous disease that needs to the eradicated completely. Either we do it ourselves or the Islamic replacement population will do it for us.

Because their culture is based on an inferiority complex. Unlike those before, millenials preffer to celebrate their mediocrity, rather than become better. Nihilism just gives them an excuse to stay this way.

Why do you fucking obsess over millenials so much

I grew up in a family of funeral directors and morticians (and I'm one myself), it's a side effect of the job.

Though I don't put it as "nothing matters, so why do anything" but "nothing matters, so do what you want"

Tell me about this German. Why does he post the deer?

Jews have convinced them to chase vapid short term pleasures while achieving nothing instead of having purpose and meaning in life.

THIS
>mfw this is also the basis of Christianity

But vapid short term pleasures are my purpose and meaning in life. I even stuck it in an Israeli girl once and didn't get my dick bitten off by vagina dentata. There's nothing wrong with hedonism.

because they are miseducated to deny capitalism
youtube.com/watch?v=Vqh7IF3_SBo

No principle is absolute, so they think none of them are worth adherence to.

>'Kill them with 'death !'

really made me think

because there's no fucking point in forcing you to believe anything

Long answer: Cultural Marxism required intense nihilism in society for it to work.
Short anwer: jews.

low testosterone

> God is dead, and i fear we lack the water to wash away the blood.
> t. Nietzsche

so what youre saying is...... times changed? Wow u are smart.

also what you just said isnt very common. Get your head out of your ass. More specifcally out of Sup Forums s ass because this type of "SJW" shit is only prevalent on the internet.

THIS
THIS
THIS
a thousand times over.

BASED Jordan Peterson literally dragged my thought patterns out of life long nihilism.
If i ever meet the guy, i'll be sure to thank him for saving my life.

ANONS i highly recommend this playlist.

youtube.com/watch?v=UGLsnu5RLe8&list=PL22J3VaeABQAOhH1CLMNnMl2R-O1abW1T&index=1

To properly live you must progress through nihilism to absurdism. Everything is a joke, life is beautiful.