Putin's Christmas Letter to Trump!

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/12/23/donald-trump-shares-nice-christmas-letter-vladimir-putin/

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2015/09/28/read-putins-u-n-general-assembly-speech/
youtube.com/watch?v=IvW7A8-CqnY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>HIS EXCELLENCY
kinda sound like subtle banter t b h

SCUM.

Why do the elite want war with Russia?

Also M I K U R U .

Not sure about the "his excellency" translation. His official title would be "the honorable", surely someone like Putin wouldn't get this mixed up.

Can russfags confirm?

Little Putlet bowing down to the King.

Yeah this.

I hope Trump keeps rubbing salt in the Dem's wounds

They don't celebrate Christmas in Russia.

>HIS EXCELLENCY
hmmm

they do it on the 6th and 7th of January

If you read it between the lines, it says
>donald remove sanctions pls

HAIL TO THE EMPEROR

wtf I hate russians now!

nuke the slavs world war now!

Yes they do, but the Russian Orthodox Church follows the old Julian calendar, so Christmas is celebrated on January 7.

>His Excellency
I cannot fucking breathe. Who did I blow in the last life to be allowed to live in this timeline?

We do. Well, I mean not everyone, but christcucks here celebrate orthodox christmas, and it is in january.

All other normal and sane people, who do not believe anicent jewish fairytale book, celebrate New Year.

Americans translated the letter.

Putin threatens their monopoly

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2015/09/28/read-putins-u-n-general-assembly-speech/

New Year is a Communist holiday.
That much more Jewish actually.

Christianity is anti-Jewish

because they want trade deals with puppet governments as much as America does. THAT is why we can never be allies with Putin or China.

only one can win.

Isn't it "whom"?
t.English PhD

>Unofficial translation

Fake

New Year was a pagan holiday long before Jews you sheep.

he's not though, it is their own salt.
Trump is being tremendously gracious but Barry won't help the transition at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=IvW7A8-CqnY

>implying official translation wouldn't be fake
wew

>His Excellency
>Not His Imperial Majesty

Rude :(

The Christmas was the main holiday in Russian Empire. When the Soviets came to power, they first banned Christmas celebration altogether, and only in 30s they started promoting New Year instead of Christmas. The current situation, when Christmas is used mainly to finish all the drinks and food that were left from the New Year celebration, is a result of this policy.