Has Sup Forums had any experiences with chavs? I think they are disgusting tramps

Has Sup Forums had any experiences with chavs? I think they are disgusting tramps.

How about you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7RBelz8BgX0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=OVq2bs8M9HM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ex-chav here, AMA

I have experience with gopniks. Many of them are actually okay guys who have nothing better to do with their young lives.

Same here, they were the popular kids in the area where I grew up, hence I imitated them.

they need gassing

yes, but where gopniks are bored, chavs are imitating US gangster culture because they want to look 'hard'. Chavs are much worse scum, they are cowards who will kill you for a kebab but catch one on their own and they'll shit themselves.

What are chavs? Are they basically British people who try to act like niggers?

wiggers/white trash in your lingo

Do they really listen to hard bass all day while squatting by their commie bloc?

British equivalent of squating Russians but worse.

British wiggers walk around with their hands down the front of their pants?

This.

A lot of them are just simple minded fools portrayed as scum, you give them the dirtiest looks and wonder why they tell you too fuck yourself. Their fashion taste is horrible and their vernacular is limited but they're rarely as violent as they are made out. They're nowhere near as bad as the wannabe yardie niggers of London though a few do aim to imitate them. Drug and alcohol abuse is next to guaranteed but can you really blame them, they are constantly marginalised barred from entry to nightclubs and pubs treated like thieves, half of us are posting fucking alcoholic pepe's due to our outlook on the world.

Theirs an awful lot of wrong within them and it would take a lot of changes to fix that but none of that will happen treating them like scum.

In my mind, there's nothing more abhorrent than people imitating gypsies and niggers. Chavs should be exterminated.

>brits
>white

kek. My doubts are confermed

Funny how british Chavs are EXACTLY like the arabs in France. Same dress-code

These people the reason I avoid most of London and Northern England

Arabs are low class. We all know that

Yep, here in NI we call the louts or hoods. They're exactly like Brit chavs, it's weird. Right down to the clothes.

>france
>not an african country

kek.

If they don't keep the Muslims away then they are totally pointless.

I always wondered why that fag on the right had a hard on

I've found the guy bullied at school.

o roite chav yea

they are just directionless young people brought up in a decaying, decadent culture that glamorises nothing except money, fame, the acquisiton of material goods and consumption of narcotics

not really surprising they turn out like this

>58% and going down fast

Yes, but its' funny how they dress the same.

Kek

>called hoods
i just got called a scumbag or a wee shit, never heard of louts

It's the low class look. It's all they can afford really

The girls tho

Yes, it is a way to achieve "raskolbas", ecstatic trance

>Funny how british Chavs are EXACTLY like the arabs in France. Same dress-code

I don't think so. As far as my experience tell me, there is probably a difference between dress codes, yet it is slight and hard for unexpirienced to notice.

>Worse

No, Gopnicks are much worse than Chavs

yes, they're one step ahead of your niggers, who don't even try and hold them up. truly, watching the inventions of bored retards with a god complex is a fascinating thing.

Northeast England here, there's a lot of them around even today.
Didn't like them at school but since then I've become better at getting on with people. Some of them are alright and nice beneath the costume, and on the other end of the spectrum some are violent criminals. I'll admit that my respect for them upon first meeting them is lower than with other people, but I still try to treat them individually.

They literally walk around in Nike air max and hooded tops here ALL day. That's why they're called hoods.

I don't imagine many people give many fucks about your issues with kids that bully you, go kill yourself like the other weaklings or stfu, either way nobody cares.

They're called spides

Even in france there are somekind of them but usually they are friends with arabs

>Military teaches you to cup your boys if your hands are cold
>Chavs do it, so it's gay
It's not like they're doing it to each other, guy.

I grew up on a council estate around chavs, I used to be one myself

nah men it's not so much low class, it's the spotsman look, they all love football and shit like that.

In highschool most of them were dressed with +300euros

Gopnik wannabes.

yea man the council estate is rough yea the fookin channel 4 documentary bein made on us will keep money comin in yea

Most French are about as white as the Spanish. If we're disincluding demi-whites the only parts of your country that are white are Normandy and Alsace.

Wasteman macca tings

i know, i only wear tacksuits or hoodies and get shit for it still

>oh fuck me roight in moi chocolate starfish, you filthy slag.
it's disgusting

The Chav look allows for relative anonymity (the hoodie), comfort, temperature control in our colder climate and conformity - for gang culture. It's a very fine tuned thing but yeah they all play football and go to football games, usually returning with a bloodied nose from fighting over stupid shit

>2016
>Baggy pants
I haven't seen niggers wearing baggy pants since 2010, at the absolute latest. That shit faded out, across the pond. They wear relaxed fit jeans now but let them hang down past their ass. They think it looks gangster but it's jail sign for homo. Only the OGs don't sag their pants now, it seems. Real sad.

is redheaded white? i fallen in love with one alsace redhead girl and not sure if i should continue

I've came to the conclusion that they will never die out, the more of a gaunt scumbag degenerate they are the more chavettes want their alpha seed. They're getting worse even.

I know they are disgusting but it's my dream to fuck one in the ass.

I have a fetish with bimbos I think

Their fashion is all about stuff they can't afford. My younger brother is an unemployed chav and he paid £300 for a Gucci baseball cap, that's the kind of stuff him and his scumbag friends wear.

Look like Gypos to me

Silly boy, you're assuming I'm a "chav"
1. I'm not so your failed attempts at insults (atleast that's what I think you were trying to do) is useless
2. You're angry as fuck that kids bigger and stronger than you bullied you at school
3. You mention their clothes I'm assuming because you also got bullied for wearing what they consider "no make" shit you got in the bargain bin somewhere

Instead of going on a rant because you're a pussy that got bullied, try growing up faggot

Used to be EVERYWHERE around here, my high school was full of people trying to emulate niggers. It was so fucking embarrassing. I die from second-hand cringe whenever I look back.

>People walking around shouting BLAP BLAP and other weird shit.
>A fat ginger kid with an MP3 player out listening to 50 Cent in the middle of class.
>GINGER is just an anagram of NIGGER so it's okay.
>Girls are top thot and 90% of them are now single with child.
>All sucked up to the one black kid like he was Jesus even though he was Nigerian black and not the "cool" African American black.
>Formed a "gang" and the only thing they did was tag tables and occasionally walls with their autistic gang symbol.

I see no chavs in my town any more, it's pretty cool.

you know there's actually a simple solution to cold hands that doesn't involve fondling your disgusting sweaty manberries. They're called gloves.

I'd suck their dicks :^)

I don't understand it myself, maybe they enjoy smelling their hands after?

Dress like a man instead of a gypsy north-bro.

would fuck the red circle ones

Would fug the big tits on the right.

>Not popping out to some of the shadier clubs and bringing home a couple of naughty chav lasses

If you have any sort of money they'll flock to you

You would, the sweaty bread smell.

forgot pic

I didn't go to a chav school and I didn't live with chavs. I'm just describing them as I've seen them on my travels.

If yoo wont me to translate yea wot I just said yea into ur chav language yea then tell me o roite?

>le trying to look intellectual face

I live in Manchester and they are everywhere. Thankfully I was raised correctly and never acted like the imbeciles they are

Those two look like sisters and I would smash both.

Ignore flag

I grew up on an estate with chavs, and probably was one. If it's not a multicultural area then they aren't so bad. If you grow up with them and aren't a faggot then they are very loyal and won't harm you.

I'm still friends with many and the bantz are pretty good tbqh.

Had the odd unpleasant experience with chavs in other cities tho.

but i stopped going outside because of the crimes and i cant afford it, maybe when i get a job and some new friends

No. I'm also blessed enough to have never met a gypsy.

>le

Just fuck off back to you know where cunt.

>defending chavs

Big man keyboard warrior will tell Sup Forums he thinks they dress horribly, won't go tell them that tho - your argument is invalid

of course they won't die out. they're the weakest of the females, they have no self control, and end up pregnant at 14 on a school trip to fucking Bognor, getting fucked behind a bin when it gets dark, then acting out three seasons of "16 and pregnant" in extremis. The comparison is to rats, and rats they are. They steal to survive, poison themselves willingly and exist only to fuck and kill each other and other people.

yes i would make them squizz my head with their butts

> is an unemployed chav
> paid £300 for a Gucci baseball cap

Something tells me he's never going to get rich, is he.

This is what happens when a Chav reads the Sup Forums sticky. Congratulations for actually reading something for once in your miserable life.

They make me ashamed to be British.

>not getting irony
wew lad

Chavs either make it in boxing or football or they OD at 35 with 4 kids and 12 grand children - all paid for by us of course!

>Are they basically British people who try to act like niggers?

Nah. Most of them hate niggers.

They unintentionally emulate Gopniks more than anything else. They love counterfeit goods, and a good chunk of those goods come out of, or are smuggled in and sold by guys from Eastern Europe.

So they end up looking like guys from Eastern Europe, who they also somewhat look up to, because they admire the hustle and criminality.

Whereabouts? I'm from south Manchester

It's tempting, it really is. Havent had mdma and pretended to like bonkas in years

wew :^)
#cringorama

Based rat king.
Although I hate chavs this thread is making me want to fuck a chav slag.

Trash.

my only friends were chavs once

youtube.com/watch?v=7RBelz8BgX0

That's sad, because i'm shure it's not even those last season GUCCI.
They have some pretty gud style at GUCCI now it's really 70's style i luv it

No, he's fucking stupid. He sells drugs on and off and he's had ridiculous money. I've seen him with 10k in cash, but he inevitably loses it all. He's addicted to cocaine and gambling and he's willing to spend hundreds on a hat when he has no food.

Regular white settled chavs are alright, it's the Irish travellers I can't stand.

They're scum. David Starkey described it perfectly when he said that the whites have become black.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=OVq2bs8M9HM

They're an amalgamation of the worst elements of degenerate working class white culture and black yardy culture.

If you want to know why native white culture has got blacked over the last 2 decades, blame these fuckers as well as the jews. Same problem as France, even worse there desu.

Seriously. You cant talk about white. Your country had a black president for 8 fucking years

>it's the Irish travellers I can't stand
They should be shoah'd immediately

Luckily we've not many of them in Britain, although I have encountered them in NI.

yep, it's a chav

may you meet a painful end

>If you want to know why native white culture has got blacked over the last 2 decades
You should blame your elite who is responsible for that and influx of unassimilating migrants