It's Christmas Day and you are here

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hG4janHITY8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I can't browse Sup Forums before going to the party

I'm not an /r9k/ nigga m8.

I had sex this year, so I'm not feeling too bad.

>What went wrong
Everything.

My parents and sibling are multicultural cunts

Nothing went wrong because nothing went right.
Sup Forums is a good place

What's Christmas like in the favela?

Just waiting for the crimbo dinner to be done lad

Nothing my gf and I prefer night to day and we're going to my parents for christmas in about 9 hours.

I'll post for a bit then go to sleep and visit my family who will inevitably give me socks.

Merry christmas user.

christmas eve celebrations were yesterday, not much going on today.

It was Yule yesterday actually, today for Amerifats.

People firing shots to the sky and fireworks out of the ass
t.Ex-favelito

It was Julafton last night nigga. Thats when the patrician masterrace countries celebrate Christmas. Filthy third world countries celebrate on the 25th. Today is just the day you relax and play with your presents amd eat the christmas leftovers.

I generally dislike my family and I'm on a care journey to see more shitty family with them.

>Headphones
>Sup Forums

Sorted

I don't celebrate cuckmas

Not too different from where I grew up
t.former small town Texan

nothing, its 5 in the morning and I drank to much last night. Woke up with my stomach screaming at me.

I am not a heretic.

long history

I can handle my immediate family but all the cousins have landed here and I can't be bothered with them one bit so I'm holed up in my room feigning a 'winter bug'.

60 years old, all my friends dead, no family. Ate christmas at mcdonalds because no desire to go sit at ihop.

I am trying to find a nice, Jewish bf.

Be British
Have wait another day to open presents
Hahaha

>celebrating a kike's birthday
>5777
ISHYGDDT

living the dream

I cant open presents yet cus me mum said no :(((((((((((((

But it ain't Christmas 'til the 7th of January, you filthy goddamn heathens.

Christmas day is meant to be chill with the family not hang out with hormone degenerates

Military away from family and don't have any close friends to be with. Work guys invited me along with my neighbor but Id rather not celebrate at all than be with people i don't care for.

>Consuming the vaginal jew
I feel bad for you.

Nothing, it's not Christmas for me.

I'm taking a leak before I head to work
You're my only friends after endorsing Trump

i was born jewish

I'm at home chilling with my parents and also on the computer, what's the big deal?

holy fuck

I've had sex with my ex
Her asshole tasted great
It rained a lot
Couldn't cum due to Feeling bad for current chick
English stout is the best way to go
Cheers lads

I must be a shabbos goy because even I think that's fucked up mayne

Well I'm just waiting for lunch to be done and then I'll go.

Dance, dance party Christmas pic.

This.

Nothing. Just killing time before I go over to visit with my family.

this

Im browsing dank memes while digesting because I overate

I'm an atheist.

People couldn't handle the red pills, so I kicked them all out.
Who needs these faggot immigrant lovers anyway.

same

It's 6:30 in the morning, I just finished putting all my kids's Christmas presents out, my wife's out cold, I can't sleep, and have nothing better to kill time with until the kids wake up.

On a related note, I'd just like to say that "some assembly required" are the three cruelest words in the English language.

>what went wrong

In 2007, I saw a guy in an MMO named Sup Forums. For god knows what reason, I decided to google the damn name. Biggest mistake of my life.

The rest is history.

Wow

Don't be sad, McDonald's is good.

no gf

What?

no family left around to visit. It's that or going out and getting drunk in a bar somewhere.
And i don't like to get drunk - i just get depressed and puke al over the place.

Poorfag.

I'm still in bed with my gf's arm draped over me.

Better than dry turkey meat anyway...

+

khhv neet, don't really care about Christmas

Well, I have an excuse that it's not Christmas here yet

I woke up because I fell asleep in a position that cut all circulation off to my right arm. When it eventually awoke me I couldn't move my had or arm at all, this panicked me and the adrenaline rushed made it all but impossible to go back to sleep. It's 4:50 am and everyone is still asleep, but I'm not going to be able to fall back asleep so I deiced to chill on Sup Forums

Hopefully you get a clock for xmas because yours is broken.

Spent over 2000 dollars on gifts bought good relevant gifts tailored to each individual family member that i know they will use and or have been wanting.

Went the extra mile and made sure the gifts were all within relative price range for each other example-i wasn't going to get one aunt a 60 dollar gift and another a 300 dollar gift. Average gift price was 175~ish dollars. Bought random toys for the nieces and nephews

Received 100 dollars in a hastily written card (i saw them writting it in thr kitchen) and a t-shirt.

I mean it's not about the money, really it isn't. It's just that it was clear to me only someone thought to give me something. It's ok. I expected this to be the case, even though i bought and the gifts delivered weeks ahead of christmas.

We celebrated last night

You know it just confirms that no one thinks about youvanymore they all busy doing their thing.

>Flag
>Stuffs face while watching Seir
No surprise there, the Koledna puknica is baked into our genes. Once bulgarfag always bulgarfag

>not just getting everyone MAGA hats

>It's just that it was clear to me only someone thought to give me something. It's ok. I expected this to be the case

This is a huge part of dealing with life.

I have family members that have grown resentful and depressed over their generosity not being appreciated, or commitments falling through.

Some people just have no switch for "be on time", "have gifts", "reciprocate help". You can choose to eliminate them from your life, or lower your expectations. Otherwise nothing but frustration awaits.

The only family members i loved are dead and i am bitter and alone

Implying anything went wrong.

pretty much this, I was surrounded by white trash and the negative since the beginning so it really fucked me up and left me ill-prepared. My parents were bluepilled etc. etc.

Nothing went wrong. I'm a Hindu. It's a Sunday. It's Sup Forums time FFS.

Why are you pissed off? You didn't expect that? It looks like you don't know your relatives good enough then. Or did you think that if you spent a lot of time and money on preparing gifts, you were entitled to receiving the same in return? Then those were not gifts but trade goods.

If your relatives did not give you any gifts, get over it and just do not give them anything the next year.

We celebrate christmas on Christmas eve. Christmas day in my family is just calm and relaxing and digesting all the food from last night.

Hope you guys had a good Christmas so far :3

>60 years old

Ancientfag.

It's Boxing Day now though

I'm not celebrating celebrating Christmas with Catholicucks.

I'm here, searching for some late, Sup Forums-inspired Holiday decoration ideas.

Indeed, i can see how people get bitter. I would be lying if i said i wasn't even a little upset. Mainly because i received exactly 1 thank you for the gift (2) if you include the money card.

I didn't expect any sort of gratitude from the children but i mainly gifted full grown adults...

Next year im getting everyone sweaters.

I just woke up and am in the bathroom taking a shit.

We celebrate at the 24th here

>Ate Christmas
How will I celebrate now?

Yeah i agree with you! People who give gifts to receive something in return are better off participating in secret santa things

It's just the lack of gratitude, sweden nailed it.

Nah even though im bitching on a ecuadorian slug racing forum doesn't mean i hate my family. I'll continue getting gifts and being disapointed every year until the year i cant.

Material things are small potatoes senpai a lam. Merry christmas to y'all

>it's Christmas day
>I'm holed up in my room wearing a cliché Christmas jumper, consuming the Coca-Cola jew and shitposting on Sup Forums and other boards
>nothing interesting will happen in my life for another three months
>feeling comfy as fuck
Where did everything go so right?

christmas morning hasn't started yet, nobody else is up except for the doggos.

How does one "eat christmas"?

Remove

As if you give a fuck about Yule, Ashraf.

Legit sounds fun.

Also, checkt

bought to walk to target in my underwear and buy some of that kid's bubblegum mouthwash to drink tbqhy
I've nothing to live for

Fucking Africans

I don't know why this made me laugh so hard.

>I fell asleep in a position that cut all circulation off to my right arm.

This is called "Saturday Night Palsy: youtu.be/hG4janHITY8

Everything desu.

Hello me in 30 years

>Ourguy

Nothing went wrong, frieneo. Was on my way to a relative where we all met, drank, ate and gave gifts. Browsed Sup Forums while my brother drove.

Its boxing day here, I've been away for a few weeks, not sure if I should stay or go Sup Forums has really taken a dive down the shitter lately

I stopped giving gifts about 10 years ago. The consumeristic idea of "obligatory presents" just doesn't sit well with me, plus I don't want useless clutter filling up my house.

Gift-giving is okay for children, but adults buy whatever they want and don't need people giving them presents.

These are tough economic times for some people, not necessarily christmas but the last 9 years have destroyed some people financially, I received a bbq tong and a joint, be grateful they gifted your their presence, merry christmas.

I have a social circle of precisely zero, so I only have to buy presents for my sister.

She and I together get things for our parents.