Who the fuck are these bird people? Should i be concerned?

Who the fuck are these bird people? Should i be concerned?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Gc4QTqslN4
youtube.com/watch?v=tE_5Y9IKCk0
google.com/search?q=doctrine of the trinity
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Horus you dumb faggot

Yes. Those people created ous.

its the Anunaki

Were experiencing a Roadside Picnic on a global scale spanning 10s of thousand of years.

Don't worry about them.
They gave up on us and left ages ago.

give me a clear answer people

they would kill me if i post it here... sorry user

>Who the fuck are these bird people?

youtube.com/watch?v=9Gc4QTqslN4

They abandoned humanity, follow the pyramids and you'll find out where they went. But beware for the truth about the pyramids has been hidden by dark forces.

stop it for your own safety

God wiped them out long time ago.

Kek's d ubs confirm, we need to remain silent to not disturb the eternal rest of the "bird people".

Don't worry about it.

Look at the size of those penises.

pine cone = third eye

youtube.com/watch?v=tE_5Y9IKCk0

Ancient ecuador drew that?

idiot motherfucker all this is enslavement because we have gold here. all of us whether you like it or not are just here mining the gold or making the world go round so that the people mining the gold can keep at it.

they need the gold for their tech

Is this accurate?

>Stone carvings in Sumeria show winged beings using pinecone-shaped instruments to scan the bodies of human beings. They are also shown carrying the power unit for the scanner which are depicted as stylized baskets or water buckets, being carried by eagle-headed, winged beings

The are after our shekels.

Assyrians drew that too in that pic

/fit/ here, how do I into nishrail mode guys

All of this hinges on Father Crespi's assertion that those artifacts actually exist, and if they do all it means is Sumerians made it to the Americas.

FUCKING RETARDS

>be a few thousand years ago
>only concerned with how 2 get food and who 2 fuck
>see weird thing in sky
>is bird
>WEW THAT GOTTA B LIKE THE GODZ N SHIET
>put head of bird on human, make images
>horus

Zoroastrianism is it?

Older less Persian mysteries, though the imagery of Ahura Mazda jives with Ma'at in Egypt and this bird god Anzu.

Akkadians and sumerians

>Akkadians

who are you exactly?

>Zoroastrianism
That religion was born in 2000 BC and its not persian only buy iranian

What do you mean?

They are evolved dinosaurs that survived and are now in hiding. They are going to round us up and use us as cattle when they follow through with their plan for a new world order

Such a strong calf muscle

What's in the bag?

you know a lot, i may have started this thread for other reasons

>Should i be concerned?
yes.
those are the emu gods of abo legend.

Correct

>yfw the Jews are related to the annunaki
>yfw ous goys have always been the slaves

i know lol

Anything with those wings reminds me of it. It's the aesthetic.

>those are the emu gods of abo legend.
Hearty kek.

They retreated to Antarctica and that is part of the reason that no one is allowed to explore the interior of that continent.

Hitler and the Nazis went there in the 1930's before WW2 began and they came back with anti-gravity technology.

Fuck no. That shit is all from mesopotamia.

Can confirm

>Who the fuck are these bird people?
The Ra collective aka the blue avians.
>Should i be concerned?
No, they are the good guys. They are watching us right now from their invisible huge spherical spaceship.

our ancestors weren't retarded

What reasons?

dude life today is boring.
better to belieeb in ancient magickz or accept that the future is a muslim african utopia where white people are poked with sticks

It ecuador in the pic

the sumerians were conquerors because they never skipped leg day

have you ever tried to look into your past lives?

Read Zechariah Sitchin, "The Twelfth Planet".

pine cones

Can you explain me?

I dont understand

Yes. I was an Australian shit posting on Sup Forums

Correct. The one that says it was found in Ecuador is missing now. But like I said, all this proves is Mesopotamians made it to the Americas. But then so did the Egyptians and Chinese.

do you remember before this life? Try it

Jew books say they're made in the image of the elohim, which is the bearded fuckers in those carvings.

I dont and i try and nothing

Fallen angels desiring worship, notice the wings

Elohim means God

The guy with the circled bucket on the bottom being the only one looking directly at the viewer always creeps me out.

And ous goys were made in the image of ENKI.

the pinecones were detectors of special past life beings that incarnated as humans on earth. The buckets were a sort of battery device. They are still looking for those people .Those people forgot who they were when reincarnated here

I did, I am from here and those fucks you're posting pictures of came and fucked everything up. The "gods" are just manipulating pieces of shit.

These are all from the middle east. The one saying its from ecuador is a lie.

Wrong, elohim is plural. It means "gods". Remember when god and his buddies came down to introduce themselves to abraham and sarah laughed at them?

Jews aren't even adamites. Adamites were here before these demons.

Very interesting

>visit this wildlife preserve with dumb flightless turd beings
>looking at my hand held space lap top shit posting on the universal net
>turd beings drawing some shit as I browse

wew

Nobody can, but you can delude yourself

That is what google say

>I can remember my past lives he said while a possesing demon was giving him false memories of bein an afterlife cop that was investigating hell corruption and that in spirit, he claims, looks like a night elf

Why do you think something is special with the Dominican bro

I

This

That's also what the church would say before they go and molest little boys.

this , and they will probably come back soon , if we analyse the different documents of ancient civilizations mentionning them

You are correct, most of the Gods in polytheist societies are actually fallen angels receiving worship as gods and masters over the Earth. These angels are mankind's true opponent and enemy.

can someone confirm the legitimacy of this picture?
From which parts of the world are all of these?

>church
Catholics

They arent christians bu pagans

Egypt and mesopotamia

Sumerians, egyptians and akkadians drew it

Are they the good guys? I mean they are (most likely) warm blooded.

Google image search says:
>Best guess for this image: time traveling lady on cell phone

>Catholics
>They arent christians bu pagans
Well...
Somewhat less so than some other branches of Christianity:
google.com/search?q=doctrine of the trinity

What if technology was far more advanced then we could ever imagine

Look at the "muscles" on the exposed leg. It's a very deliberate, specific design in all images, but doesn't really look like a man's calf at all.

What the hell were they trying to depict?

what about the one from Ecuador?

When germanics invaded the roman empire, they introduced many things from their germanic paganism to Christianity

Cherubim, Seraphim or Angels.

Guardians of God.

I dont really know

I want to know if that image is from ecuador

Strong rule maybe

Probably some kind of suit.
Probably would explain the "wings"and "bird heads" in some pictures and then the one without a helmet being a humanoid face with a beard.

And what does Annunaki mean?

It means "princely offspring" or "offspring of Anu". Anu is their Creator God in their religion while the rest of them are his 'children' or creations of sorts.

The Annunaki is the exact same as the Fallen Angels in the Bible, as I have said, you can trace these beings and their collective stories across many different mythologies across the world.

They will return someday to deceive the masses, but not in the form you see on these tablets. Be wary of those who come preaching a spiritual revolution for our revolution has already occurred in Christ Jesus.

>2000 years in the future
>THIS AMAZING ANCIENT CULTURE HAD A SCHOOL OF MAGIC AND DRAGONS CALLED HOGWARTS
Literally you guys right now.

space humans

The sumerians were the niggers there were more inteligent creatures around at that time

The germanic beliefs were very similar to pre-christian roman beliefs. Essentially a pantheon of gods, or, these same beings depicted in sumeria.

Or maybe that thing changed his face to look like the people worshipping him

And yet refused to use it....

It's just symbolism. Much like the gods of ancient egypt they represent cosmic principles.