Aus/pol/ Christmas Night edition

Prev edition: Gudday mates. How can we meme auntie pauline into greater prominence here in the new year? Surely ASIO busting those muzzos planning a terrorist attack pulled the wool from people's eyes somewhat.

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2016-12-15/federal-court-orders-pirate-bay-blocked-in-australia/8116912
lifehacker.com.au/2016/12/how-to-bypass-isp-blocking-of-the-pirate-bay-and-other-torrent-sites-for-free/
1337x.to/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Also, what are we
>drinking
>eating
>up to
this evening?

>Got 4 bottles of booze for xmas

>tfw you realise your family thinks you're an alcoholic

Fuck it 3rd bottle down already

>1 day 3 bottles
Asolutely grouse

Got any scotch?

Trying to decide what movie I'm going to watch tonight.

Pham bought me some Canadian Club whiskey, more of a bourbon drinker but oh well its free.

All we gotta do is P R A I S E K E K hard enough, convert the general populace to our ways, and get everybody to vote accordingly

Push against the (((propaganda)))

I got a Dan Murphy's gift card.

>>drinking
Tawny & Mead
>>eating
Salted nuts
>>up to
4chin

Fuckin hell cunt
Guess the upside is that if you have survived three bottles it means you don't have a single chink gene in ya

No, got the old man some black label though

3 sheets pale ale

>Wine
>Pretty full after eating a bunch of food with senpai
>Checking Sup Forums to see if I missed anything

t. South Australian

A schooner isn't a midi mate.

Noice m8 what grog are you gonna buy?

Have you heard of Er ist wieder da? The premise is Hitler gets resurrected in modern day germany and starts subverting it again with his rhetoric. I thought it was pretty funny.

I'm drinking cheap as fuck McAllister at the moment. Save the nicer stuff for company.

Visiting parents and trying to avoid too much life advice. Fuck me drunk I'm bored.

It's a type of beer brewed in Sydney

Yeah I've seen that was pretty good. I'm thinking Starship Troopers been a while since I watched it.

No happenings today, m80. Except that a russian plane fell into the black sea and people were meming that it was going to be the start of WW3. False alert.

Lads if our queen pops her clogs, all the chinks and lebs using australian flags will start calling for muh republic.
Stay on your toes and don't let the cucks win.

It's fucking hot mates, next few days look shit too. Fuck Summer.

Amen brother

I wish.

yeah. they are.

Trying. I was trying to slack off over summer but accidentally would up with a job paying $40 an hour so maybe my 2017 goals list might actually get somewhere

>Unrelated
I'm looking at property and even a shitbox 1 bedroom apartment in Ballarat is $200,000k. Fuck me dead. Is Ballarat a growth area or is it just property being generally over valued?

We will have our battles cut out for us, that's for sure.
Fuck being a republic. Turncuck is just looking for political points because he's getting grilled. Remember he told Rudd to fuck off when he was opposition leader and Rudd spoke about republicanism.

I couldn't imagine an Australian flag without the union jack on it.

Looks like Christmas happening has to be in Europe or in America
Anybody have some bets?
I hope the Canadians get to have some fun

I wonder if Ballarat bros commute to Melbourne for work? Have you tried looking at Bendigo?

>mfw Turnbull is thinking about Australia becoming a Republic

ME 2

WTF's wrong with just the southern cross?????
fuck the union jack!

No idea.. seems like a hell of a commute but I guess people do take the Vline hike daily

I'm just browsing for some vacant land to build a house on - mostly this is dreaming though I just want to know what it would cost

Fair enough, I'm a Queenslander who moved to NSW and have family in SA and when I visited them all they drank was pale ale was my joke.

Kracken Spiced Rum + soda
Antipasti
4chin

ftfy

plz no

>replaces the union jack with muzzie shit
>checks flag

Checks out.

hmm apparently it's about an hour on the Vline to Ballarat which isn't too far off some other melbourne commutes

get fucked

gtfo faggot

maybe if your still in charge next year

go to hell pom!

That'd be why house prices are so expensive there. What job did you get that pays $40/hr? Nice work mate.

Get a load of this uppity wanker

>Had an argument with family
>Depressed as ever
>cucked myself into hanging out with a girl tomorrow when all I want to do is lay in bed all day
fugg

Merry Christmas cunts. Even to you Melbourne fags on this most glorious holiday

in a warehouse doing warehousing things. Can't say it's too stimulating but who cares

In japan right now

Japanese are the real masterrace. Why can't we team up with these top Asian cunts?

>Go to Christmas mass this morning
>A lot more people showed up than the previous 10 years or so
Feels good.

I'm at least 8th generation Australian, but I'm too anglo for the summer heat

any of yous noticed piratebay etc has been blocked?

Eating cold slivers of pig and drinking Coopers Red, not a fucking halal sign in sight cunts.
Merry Christmas!

STFU weeaboos, we all know you're there to fuck underage schoolgirls in their uniforms.

Who /macedonian orthodox/ here?

>tfw the real Christmas is on January 7

It's because of a federal court ruling:
>abc.net.au/news/2016-12-15/federal-court-orders-pirate-bay-blocked-in-australia/8116912

you should have been using a VPN for a long time now desu senpai

Since I got netflix I gotta admit my pirating has fallen right off

What a combo. Release the kraken!

i dont even pirate that much but it's fucked anyway

what are they gunna block next

>There is nothing in the act that discusses penalties for people who try to access the sites.
Fair enough, grab a VB and a VPN bois

Are you just memeing?
How do you get into orthodoxt without the family ties? Seems difficult desu. I'm not russian or serbian or greek.
But I'm pretty interested in joining a non-cucked denomination.

Personally, the only things I pirate are films that can't be found within Australia via legal purchasing i.e. Korean films and Korean dramas (I'm learning the language).

Generally, hollywood films that are downloaded off of pirate bay are going to be trash in the first place, or you can get them on netflix which is reasonable to pay for in the first place unlike Foxtel...

Pro-tip mate make moves on the bitch. Hopefully even if you have been friendzoned which you just might be by having to hang out with some girl you're not boning but make a move. Don't be a faggot and stay in bed.

Legend.

Get a VPN mate and there are heaps of other torrent sites.

>Get a VPN
Which one do you use? and price?

will tor work?

tfw Aussie morons change their votes based on fake Facebook profiles. This is ripe for some top tier shitposting lads

>Better pro-tip, txt her and say you can't make it. >Don't speak to her again.

It's always the old bogans...
buncha dumbcunts

This was in response to sky news post about Turnbull's Christmas homily

I use Private Internet Access, they accept gift cards or whatever, as in you pay with cash to buy a 50 bucks for a VISA and then you buy the VPN and they can't track you kinda shit. Please note that Sup Forums has banned most users on PIA VPN and I have to disable it to shitpost. If you buy a pass you might be able to shitpost while using, haven't tested it.

Prices I dunno google it. Affordable enough to pay for it on NEET wages.

No idea about tor. Check out lifehacker.com.au/2016/12/how-to-bypass-isp-blocking-of-the-pirate-bay-and-other-torrent-sites-for-free/

or use Extratorrent or 1337x.to/ plus many others.

Spelling or logic errors are due to my drinking**

Not memeing. Muh heritage is Macedonian, but not really a practicing Orthodox Christian. I only ever attend church for Christmas and Easter, as well as the odd wedding or funeral.

>How do you get into orthodoxt without the family ties?
They accept converts just like any other church does, but language will be a barrier. I think some Greek and Lebanese churches offer services in English. Maybe look at that.

Havent tried kraken yet, i usually run with cappy morgan black label or sailor jerrys. Kraken worth a crack or wha?

Bundy rum is where its at. Guess you guys aren't QUEENSLANDERS.

It's so hot I can barely work up the motivation to masturbate.

Victorian here who loves bundy rum. I picked up the habit in the army though.

South Australia?

Fuck me mate. Look up Abella Anderson you'll get your motivation.

Just want to get onto "blocked" sites without a VPN, just find another DNS online and change network settings. Easy and free.

trips don't lie

and why did it get so quiet here, last thread was comfy as fuck

Lets get this shit rolling. 2446 here what about you guys?

5022 wondering if I should keep drinking
Didn't even notice the filtering had started because I already had shit changed but VPN could be worthwhile in case this shit continues.

>5022 wondering if I should keep drinking
you should, what have you got?

im on red wine and cheap beer

>Drinking
I stopped drinking this year.
>Eating
I'll be eating leftover desserts for the next week, my mum always goes overboard. I think she just likes having an excuse to prepare stuff she normally wouldn't.
>Up to
Nothing, feeling kinda disappointed, nobody was in the spirit this year. No kids in my family, so we just kind of get together for 24 hours, then split.

I'm thinking I'm becoming or am a alcoholic when I buy a slab, I average 10-12 beers a night BUT it's like I start drinking at 6-7pm and finish at 3am.

Judaism is the final redpill

Even Trump agrees.

averaging 10-12 beers a night is alcoholism my man

why not cut down to 3-4?

Trump is a good goy. Judaism is almost dominant. When are we converting fellow Aussies?

They're autistic fuckweasels. Keep them on their containment islands.

I used live on a push bike maybe I'll try to cold turkey in the new year and ride, I hate how I've got a beer gut these days. Thanks for giving me the reality check, Belated Merry Christmas.

Never seen a Jew in real life pommy mate. Wish I did though, it'd be fun to see if the memes about them being pussies was true.

You're bona fide degenerate famalam.

why cold turkey? just bring it down to a reasonable amount. i drink a couple every day and then get hammered once every so often. works alright.

Bad goy

Oi cunt how easy are jap girls?
Asking because I'm going to japan in a week

>most decent aussies are sleeping and not shitposting

sheeeiiiiit