ITT: We summarize 2016 in one picture

I'll start

This should do it.

does germany have danke legal weed like we do?

This should do it.

Iconic

Pollsters BTFO

possession is illegal but consumption is legal. because that totally makes sense.

makes sense

canada: dank trudeau
germany: danke merkel

*protects Canada from terror*
*helps Syrian refugees*
*spins on your table*

We don't have legal weed, though.

The year of the leaf

there's like 1000 weed stores in vancouver and you don't need doctor's approval to buy it

the legality is literally a nonissue

Wow, that wounds my heart.

topkek

Fucking kek

There should be Trump pics only here.

Year of the Madmen!

This should do it.

Nate usedchewingum has a self-JUSTed hairline tho...

One of the best OCs from 2016.

This picture. Right fucking here.

This pretty much sums it up for me.
Trump and Brexit.

Shadilay

Judaism is the final redpill

Here in America all the cucks and faggots and niggers are saying 2016 was the worst year ever blahblahblah, this pic you posted existed before the election and its fucking prophetic.

Small amounts, like one or two joints, are also not really illegal.... in the sense that you dont get punished for possesion. The cops just throw it into the next sewer or confiscate it (i.e. keep it for themselve).

That actually does make a bit of sense cause small time users dont get into legal troubles or even prison.

We also have many "you can have it but dont use it" laws. For example you can have an flashlight mount for your gun but you´re forbidden from mounting it.
You still can go on a hunting trip to some EU country were it is legal and use it their.

That´s actually more freedomish then outright outlaw everything.

>Bill Clinton and Ben Carson are both druids that have to sleep frequently to draw power from the Emerald Dream
I like it

What a bunch of bullshit. How old are you? 14? Thats teenage rumors.

We're starting to have a similar system in the US... not nation-wide, but for example my metropolis just elected a DA that will not prosecute for small possession of pot, and the previous DA was a conservative who made the incremental step of a program to divert such people away from the justice/criminal/jail system to treatment etc.

Why would a flashlight on your gun be illegal? wtf that makes no fucking sense.

I think this is the one.

Its so infectious.

winner!

this

2016:

the Farage and Jeb! never fail to make me smile

my 2016 anyways