Bahraini sports caster shot point blank by police officee who wanted to give her his number...

Bahraini sports caster shot point blank by police officee who wanted to give her his number. Main witness was her 6 year old son. Officer is part of royal family.

Other urls found in this thread:

alwasatnews.com/news/1193843.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>sand niggers being sand niggers

who gives a shit

subhumans sand monkeys.

israel nuke em pls

Nice source.

Based

This
source or gtfo even though it is sadly believable

I'm calling cultural.

These sort of people don't know how to deal with women, even if you gave a woman your number she won't call it even if she's attracted to you. If she's not, congratulations your number is now somewhere horrible and you'll get calls at 6am from foreign telemarketers.

I'm yet to meet a non-European caucasoid that wasn't completely awkward around women. Only a minority of Asians and mature whites "get" it.

>but muh bbc!
Nope they're just as bad, they think yelling "dayum" is a pickup line rather than a premature expression of interest. Without the media no woman would want them, but thankfully they have the media making sure every woman knows they're better people for dating blacks and should expect an exciting relationship with drive bys and as many drugs as they'd like plus the occasional gang bang.

Loljks, you're going to get beaten when you feel comfortable enough to bitch at him.

No need to come up with fake stories here. We hate all sandniggers already

If that pic is her, then what a waste. She's a qt. Frankly, the whiter Middle Eastern countries have some really good looking women. Especially, the lighter skinned Iranian women are so hot. It's the shit skins that are so ugly.

This
sage
/thread

Sorry i was busy fucking your mom, I'm finished now.

Judaism is the final redpill

Also, link to video?

Nobody will write about it. It's so common there that nobody gave a shit.

alwasatnews.com/news/1193843.html

It's in sexy language

Yes except this is complicated by the fact the victim is media and shooter is part royality. This would be like Hillary killing Andrew Breitbart because he refused her advances.

What do whites know about talking to women that non whites don't? Are whites never awkward around women?

It's the due to the fact that whites aren't raised seperately from women until marriage like Arabs are.

> Are whites never awkward around women?

>Hillary killing Andrew Breitbart because he refused her advances

This would be an amazingly entertaining news story.

>bahrain
>female caster
>with her head uncovered

>land cruiser patrol cars
such is life

Someone post that video of a reporter being harrassed by a crowd of muslims. Than a officer rescue her but start kissing her himself.

Her reaction is "maybe i shouldn't have weared a red scarf."

They are, but by around 18 they start to realise there's a method to it and begin looking for patterns. Same with some Asians, but they pass it off as social skills. Basically, they realise that women aren't sluts. Again, mature whites and some Asians (and whites). White social skills can be extremely canned and methodical though, which can be a put off.

Brown caucasoids are ridiculous. They'll run up to girls and beg for a fuck, that only ever works in less than 5% of cases. You'd have to do that about 40 times to have a decent chance at easy sex. They literally never learn anything about women because they're completely isolated and segregated from them. This is a bad thing, it makes them pathetic permavirgins.

No white man would ever beg a random girl for sex. Ever. He would be too worried she'd call the police and have him arrested, even though that's obviously unrealistic.

This.

Half my friends in high school were girls, talking to random girls is as natural as teasing my little cousin on Christmas.

Yeah I guess. But I have been around women and still awkward brought upon by the fear of women judging me for having the gall to approach them.

I noticed this, they start off being aggressive. Like a young man with not much education, told me how cool he was with women and how he managed to get her number. He did it by rushing to elevator with her and shouting at her to give him her number. She actually did. Shocked I told him that's not the optimal way to do it but it worked so what do I know. But with time he will realize the right approach that doesn't land him in jail. For me I know how, but I don't enjoy the process since I don't like the idea of competing for something like that.

Ahmed with the bantz!

>I noticed this, they start off being aggressive.
It's generally a good idea to start off friendly, aggression is only needed if she needs to be reminded you have testicles.

>She actually did.
The meek little Arab he had been eying off? I don't doubt it, a western girl would tell him to go fuck himself and have a genuine reason to be shocked if he retaliated with violence because western men don't do that.

I only really have one point, however you believe you can get laid in your country don't try it here.

>the right approach that doesn't land him in jail.
Something makes me doubt that's exactly how the Egyptian legal system works.

FYI, he's patronising you.