How is Ireland dealing with the new hard EU border to Northern Ireland?

Any problems?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2008/jun/13/ireland
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>New hard border

We're still in the EU for the foreseeable future. Even when the UK leaves, no hard border would ever be implemented.

MY FUCKING DICK

>We're still in the EU for the foreseeable future. Even when the UK leaves, no hard border would ever be implemented.
But the EU has already said that there will be a hard border, unless the UK agrees to have freedom of movement for all EU nationals, goods, services and capital..

You have shit taste

POST FEET!

I grew up in Donegal on the border and there is no way a hard border will be implemented again. People don't exactly look fondly on the days of military check points and guns pointed at kids trying to visit grandma who lives in the other side. I would say a reunification vote would happen before anything close to implementation of a new border happens

It is obvious that a tiny white cock won't satisfy these beautiful ladies.

>Attempting to get reasonable answers to his question
>posts our top-tier jailbait

Ya blew it

>I would say a reunification vote would happen before anything close to implementation of a new border happens
Which is the EU strategy. Scotland and NI are supposed to be kept in the EU to weaken England.

Judaism is the final redpill

>tfw you'll never fugg an ulster slag
why even live

>>tfw you'll never fugg an ulster slag
I have, I have. Best thing ever. But beware, go testing thereafter.

The North and South have never had a hard border and any one started will be very minimal. The UK and Ireland have always had lax laws regarding the usual back and forward. We had the common travel agreement or something like that. Meant that the back and forward was easy. Even during the troubles the border wasnt too mad.

Can confirm Ireland and the UK have a free travel without needung a passport.

>let me keep all the good shit from the EU but with none of the downsides

>The North and South have never had a hard border and any one started will be very minimal.
That was before the EU morphed into a superstate. Now the EU has lots of stuff that ends at the EU border. Trust me, there will be a massive hard border.

>The UK and Ireland have always had lax laws regarding the usual back and forward.
Again, that was before 1973 before the EU even existed, there was just something called the EC.

>We had the common travel agreement or something like that. Meant that the back and forward was easy. Even during the troubles the border wasnt too mad.
Different times.

>But the EU has already said that there will be a hard border

mfw when northern ireland takes it out on the germans.

It's going to be awkward. We trade about half as much with the UK as they do with the US and as much as they do with any other EU country.

I think only Germany trades with the UK considerably more than us in the EU.

So I assume both the UK and Ireland will try hard for no border and no trade restrictions.

The whole thing is sort of a non issue, like nothing is going to happen.
People need to stop harking back to stuff.

Those women look like absolute trash.

They might be cute if they put on a proper dress and used less slutty makeup and adopted less slutty poses.

>mfw when northern ireland takes it out on the germans.
Does not work like this. Either the Irish leave the EU too or NI joins Ireland. There is no other way to avoid a hard border.

The income taxes in Ireland are absolutely bonkers right now. The Republic would never agree to anything that would require higher taxation.

We won't take the north. We can't afford it and the north cant pay for itself.

>Does not work like this

You have no idea what northern ireland will do to you fucking krauts.

And you'll deserve every ounce and every inch.

>But the EU has already said that there will be a hard border, unless the UK agrees to have freedom of movement for all EU nationals, goods, services and capital..

Nope. You're just shilling. Neither side of the border wants it, nor will enforce it.

Unless Frau Merkel is going to send German border guards over to patrol the border...

The "Boys" would fucking love that. Target practice.

TL/DR - Nope. Not gonna happen.

>You have no idea what northern ireland will do to you fucking krauts.
We are trembling already. Do you see me tremble? I am shacking!

>Women

They're 14 year old chavs

just tell them that when they dress like that guys can smell their stinky vaginas. theyll get self concious real quick.

I can't even tell anymore, everyone is going for the "used up club slut" look these days.

Disgusting.

>We are trembling already

In nervous anticipation of you next enrichment event, no doubt. I hope they are clement and use lube.

>the EU has already said that there will be a hard border

And we've said no

As much as the population here is generally super-cucked regarding the EU we're not going to let some suits in Brussels trash the peace process

Neither government wants a hard border. The EU can shove a hard border up their arse.

>In nervous anticipation of you next enrichment event, no doubt.
Yes, those slags are the ones who are coming over to enrich me today. Real cheap ones too!

They probably cant fine the UK if they leave but they can certainly fine us for not enforcing a border.

That would be funny though. Irish guards stopping and checking all the plebs from the north trying to enter the EU/Ireland.

Iv climbed over the wall that they are standing in front of. Lol

>As much as the population here is generally super-cucked regarding the EU we're not going to let some suits in Brussels trash the peace process

Not that super cucked. The Irish rejected the Nice treaty as I recall.

theguardian.com/world/2008/jun/13/ireland

>weaken England.
They're both debt sinks, dude. If England was allowed to vote on the independence referendum, Scotland would have been gone.

>German
>posts pics from tumblr
>he hangs out on tumblr
>no sense of humour
>constant self-flagellation
>bosses around other countries
>can't into bants

Germans. Can't make this shit up.

>any problems?
Yeah, all the girls in OP pic are making that stupid duck face pouty lips.

chavs are pretty damn close to trailor trash whores

>>posts pics from tumblr
>>he hangs out on tumblr

Brit, doesn't know how Google imagesearch works.

Who would have thought Brits are even more stupid than Somalis? Oh wait, you guys ARE Somalis!

You seem butthurt.

>Iv climbed over the wall that they are standing in front of. Lol
The hard border will be 30 feet higher, Irish potato!

>You seem butthurt.

I AM BUTTHURT. ALWAYS. 24/7/365.

I dont care. I grabbed a german girl and brought her here. Her parents are rich as fuck.

Germans are ridiculously fussy people. I have no idea why she puts up with me.

>The hard border will be 30 feet higher, Irish potato!

Who's gonna build it Fritz? You?

Better where some bullet proof helmet and armour then, because they'll be shooting at you from both sides.

Why do you think the English called it quits?

where = *wear* obviously...

Too much Jameson's *hic*

>Who's gonna build it Fritz? You?
The Brits. Britistan is gonna pay for it too!

>Why do you think the English called it quits?
We made them.

Given the opportunity, i would have sex with any or all of the women in OP's picture, if you get what I'm saying

>the EU is going to enforce a policy between two sovereign governments neither want

Never gonna happen. Do you really think the EU would trash the peace process and turn one of the most pro-EU nations in to a war-zone because of EU policy? kek.

>we made them
Okay Fritz-achmed the second. Whatever you say. :)

>potatoe
Funnily enough thats what the immigrants call ethnic germans.
>Kartoffel

>Okay Fritz-achmed the second. Whatever you say. :)
It is part of our new great masterplan. Everything that has happened in the last 15 years worldwide was part of our strategy.

Soon the whole world will be speaking German. The whole world? Yes, the whole world!

Why do Brit teens ALWAYS look so slag?

>The Brits. Britistan is gonna pay for it too!

Nope Fritz. It ain't our problem now and it won't be after BRExit is completed.

You want a hard border. You make it happen.

Even the Brits aren't that fucking stupid.

Different times that are a big reason why there will be no hard border. The EU has poured shed loads of Peace monies into the North. You literally cant travel across it without noticing the vast amount of things the EU have funded regarding creating peace. Hard border will not happen.

All that effort just to get fucked and tossed aside
>womyn
>independence
>empowerment

>gerpawn thinks he makes the rules

lol

You'll be sucking our cock or your masters union will implode sooner than later (it's inevitable eitherway)

>You'll be sucking our cock or your masters union will implode sooner than later (it's inevitable eitherway)

Yup. The Soviet Union lasted 69 years (1922 - 1991), on that basis I reckon that the EU will last until 2021 (69 years from 1952)

Get packing your bags Fritz. You have to go back.

Why are them so fucking repulsive?
I dig ugly chicks, but they aren't "not pretty", they just dress and make up themselves like low-life skunks, in clothes unfashionably tight that they look like pic related
Everything about them screams "I'm so hip I love to suck dick, please cum inside me"

not that I wouldn't, but I have no respect for them

Why do you use a modified picture rather than the original?

>not that I wouldn't, but I have no respect for them

I suppose, but then again, they don't fuck Argie niggers mate.

>using paint that badly

They are silly little girls with bad parents. So they dont realise they look dumb and their parents dont stop them. Our lower class is white.

Thats how it is when you dont have brown and black people to be poor for you.

>using paint that badly

Some Fritz's paint quite well. Not a living artist though unfortunately...

>Thats how it is when you dont have brown and black people to be poor for you
I guess you are right, I'm used to white people having self-respect

>So they dont realise they look dumb and their parents dont stop them.
I am pretty sure they want to signal that they want to be filled up with booze and cum.

...just not your booze and cum Fritz...

They are the non working and working class. So they act stupid.

Better than being swarmed with darkies.

>duckface
dropped

All these girls are regularly getting fucked by gangs of Pakistani men in exchange for alcohol and drugs lool. Your future gf will have been passed around our community like a joint.

Why are your women so trashy brit bong?

>All these girls are regularly getting fucked by gangs of Pakistani men in exchange for alcohol and drugs lool. Your future gf will have been passed around our community like a joint.

These girls are from Ireland mate, not the Islamic Republic of Britbong.

All a plan to flood NI with brown people and euro filth to dilute the problematic population.

Once I prove my Irish ancestry as a second generation not born in Ireland I'll be getting my Irish citizenship. How's donegal?

>flood NI with brown people

lel good luck with that. The natives don't take too kindly to browns.

>How's donegal?

Great place to live providing you’re not looking for a job.

No part of Donegal is really that remote, depending of course on what you consider ‘remote’.

There is generally a good sense of community, although not as good as it used to be.

There is no big difference between the different areas except that some areas are bi-lingual and the rest speak English of sorts. However, you may need an interpreter in order to understand the English-speaking ones as some of the accents are shocking.

Facilities are good and bad depending on what you are looking for.

There are a lot of alcoholics in Donegal but they won’t bother you at all.

Give it a try – I think you will like the place.

>the left engine is still on fire
at least you were honest

What region of Ireland is the worst? Is it the Connemara area, or was I meme'd on?

You think it's not going on over there too? I have Cousins in North and South Ireland and they say the girls are just as easy as British white. Even 70 year old Paki men are fucking these little white slags loool

Sure you do kike