Based Wilders

Was his conviction justified?

hij was vrijgelaten alleen omdat domme rechters/mocro´s voor zijn neus zaten

Respond to threads like these, non dutchies. We need the meme magic. Dont let us become austria 2.

In a way, yes. However if Wilders is deemed guilty many other politicians should face the same trial. This is not the case tho

Wilders dindunuffin - Merkel even LOOKS as if in pain these days - she oughta feel guilt at some level despite continuing the wreckage of White, Germanic Germany

Keep your music festivals, beautiful women, militant homos, based architecture and Coffee Shops... Just kick out the nonwhites fast before mongrelization kicks in

When your awakening starts net year DO NOT split over smaller issues between white dutch (ie are gays a problem or not, feminist memes, workpay) but keep attacking nonwhites and their (((employers)))

t. don't become Nu Sweden now that our leading Immigration-Criticizing party is all about still letting nonwhites in while not admitting a Swedish Ethnicity (like the remanining 7 parties; do I need mention that SD top politicians have (((ties))) with money to dat noneuropean country)

(second paragraph and onwards directed to the Dutch)

>looked up Dutch inventions at Wikipedia
>these

Meat-eaters, Vegeterians, Vegans, people who prefer A E S T H E T I C S in their food (carrot color) - we all have the predominantly White Dutch Society to thank for this

[take notice on the paragraph about Brussel Sprouts!]

meanwhile, what will the incoming (((paid for by you know whom, elsewhere))) swarms of dindus contribute when their gibsmedat allowanes dry up :^)

The German Lügenpresse told me that blaming Merkel for the results of her immigration policies is right-wing populism.

When HuWhites make up like 8-13% of the entrire planet's population; does that NOT make those who cater to the planetal majority of Nonwhites the (((World Citizen Meme)))* populists?

*'World Citizen' did not start with Liberalism or modern Leftism, but mentioned by Socrates. Also DA J00S seem keen on not calling themselves that

What happened to Geert? I saw his based statement on youtube about it, assumed he said something triggering and got arrested?
Was it that tweet?

There is a Dutch girl who works with my gf I am trying to get to vote for Geert. She seems to like some of his stuff but not other parts. Is this typical of 20 something girls there? Whens the election?

No. Freedom of speech. If we didn't have that we would be like Turkey.

I'd expalin to her that the flood of nonwhites are not friendly to Europid Women - show her Sweden statistics and news as a warning example - or even add that her "fag hag ways" (assuming she's like 'culturally liberal' enjoying a not-police'd society in the present day over everything including sexual relations (reminder of Pim Fortyn era)) are under threat from the invaders

Don't mention (((those who paid them to come here))) since she won't listen to that given that she's probably more invested in her own IRL meatspace life

Muh Hetze

The mad man just posted Muhammad as the grinch on he's Facebook recently Aswell.

* furthermore, try to get her to listen to how Feminist Tactics dissolves trust; look at the cucked as fuck MGTOW movement in America (not erasing Feminist Thought, but instead...)

and that the choice is between Geert and the possibility of working towards a brighter future (akin to Trump despite being Civic Nationalist and not seeing the entire picture yet) or Islamabad

>Es ist abscheulich wie der Anschlag von den Rechtspopulisten instrumentalisiert wird
t. Ralf Stegner

I mean, dont really know anything about her besides shes a porker. She likes my gf whos not a liberal but it doesnt ever come up between them.

I did say sweden is gone and she agreed so shes not totally brainwashed. I think shes more against his economic policies than his immigrant policy but I dont know anything about that side of Geert, I assume hes just another center left Yuro

Geert is hat kind of "Counter Jihadist" anti-muslim politician who does not wish to adress the JQ; even so resisting islamification at any level is better than allowing (((the usual globalist puppets) to continue ruining countries unchecked

No, it was a political show trial.

you don't want food that looks good?

?

I never tried to imply any such thing

kinda hard since you guys don't speak English in regards to memes and news

WTF pillipino? Dutchies are the best not native english speakers in the world