Which one is worthy of marriage Sup Forums ?

which one is worthy of marriage Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

content.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,1822297,00.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>marrying anyone
fuck off Mehmet

There is just one women!!

Troll yourself!!

I'll take the hot girl over the cultists for $500 Alex

The ones on the right will try to fill your kids head with durka durka shit.

Not those two Ghosts of Christmas Future.

The one without chubby Arab thighs hidden underneath those flowing robes.

You are now aware Islam is about compensating weakness. The hijab is so they don't have to do their hair, covering their body is so they don't have to stay fit, being permissive of male sexual aggression is so men don't have to master their desires, everything about Islam is about coping out of the selective elements of evolution. It is degenerate for that reason.

Want to know who to marry? A woman who's read Schopenhauer.

Left you see what you get and its pretty glorious.
Right both disgusting hook noses, obscured bodyshapes and you marry into a fucked up religion with her cousins trying to shove their shit down your throat.

Hard choice desuroach

The ones on the right.

I will choose the short dress one, the other two seems too explosive to me

you can never marry a muslim without converting to islam
malay-chinese marriage is somewhat common here, i would know

> reading schopenhauer in 2016

Islam is to see the women as what they are : sex objects

you have to be a true degenerate to think that a woman being a slut makes you stronger as a man

god australians are dumb

the one that isn't hiding explosives under her clothes

Yeah Arabs are so weak by forcing their women to remain chaste so they don't get cucked later in life, and killing them if they don't have the only good thing a woman has to offer, which is loyalty

Aryan godess vs a trashbag

Golly gee mehmet i dont know

neither

I'll take whichever will be willing to marry me to begin with.

Sad!

>Implying thigh gaps are more attractive than thicc legs

A woman can look and act however she may and is only a slut if her standards are below her ideal potential.

You have fallen into the trap of believing western women actually do fuck just by yelling ficki ficki at them. You, Arabs and virgins.

BTW the Schopenhauer thing is about marrying someone who equalizes your flaws, like marrying an Amazon if you're a manlet. The thing is such a strategy only works if she's knowledgeable of the same thing.

Basically, rising above this ridiculous dating game.

Authoritarians only pretend to be strong, it takes a lot more strength to recognise reality for what it is rather than wasting all your energy controlling it.

This world is competitive, it'll make you stronger anyway if you simply let it. That is real strength.

hnnnnnng

Doesn't high heels make any good looking girl feel unattractive?
It is artificial and also painful to walk with.

There is just me, my hand and I mofo gtfo

Natalia Poklonskaya??

Kek the mother got fucked infront of the kids & dad

Fpbp

india lay down the crack pipe, high heels is staple wear for formal ocassions if we only dressed for comfort offices would be full of people in sweatpants

Why would anyone marry a woman in a black tarp??? Seriously? Who would do that ever??

That doesnt make it un-uncomfortable.

The one that doesn't explode.

Neither.

One dresses like a whore

The other two are muslim

No marriage material in this picture

she doesnt look too pissed

>Doesn't high heels make any good looking girl feel unattractive?

Only if you're a faggot.

The one that wont suicide bomb me and our kids.

this is Kinga, Poland's first daughter

>your woman get dressed accorndly outside, not attracting unwanted males
>your woman dressed however she wants at home, only when YOU are around

everything has it purpose!

Judaism is the final redpill

Since most westerners are cucks and love their women being impregnated by Tyrone they will answer left of course.

>not attracting unwanted males
Only a problem if you're married to an unfaithful whore or if you live in a country/culture where the men are barely more than animals and don't have the self control to not rape a woman because her hair is visible

>shitskins
>worthy of marriage

kek, roach mentality

Neither
Both are extremes.

the one in white is less likely to have a suicide vest hidden under her clothes. so Ill take that one

marrying a used up cum-dumpster who has had multiple "boyfriends" when she realises that her biological clock is almost up at the age of 30

yeh, that's right stuff eh?

Neither.

>implying the muhammadettes haven't been raped since their early teens, its just that no one talks about it

Fuck marriage ill take neither of them.

>men barely more than animals
>no self control
>rape everything
>biz mood muhfugga where da white women at

You're describing the average American city

Muslims women are whores with cover, just they do hymen reconstruction:
content.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,1822297,00.html

Fuck off you piece of shit. Today is the day we celebrate our God by spending ungodly amounts of money on shit we don't need. We will wipe all muslims off the planet.

What am I looking at?

A wise man once told me a simple truth. All women are cunts even our mothers are cunts and unfortunately when my daughter grows up she will be a cunt too.

>Implying those are the only two options

Fuck off OP

All of them a real man has a many wives as he wants.

>The shitskins in black are thinking. I'd tap that.
>the hot chick is thinking. Fucking cultists

What are you implying is wrong with the girl on the left? It's a hot day she can wear a summer dress.

At least they'll have kids.

No. Women like them because it makes their ass stick out and that makes them feel sexy.

The one who thinks you're funny.

None. Both are the fucking Anglo from the derby, so both are it`s essence.

Don't blame it on highheels that your woman are all deformed ugly goblins. High heels where made for perfectly shaped human woman. Obviously they look unfitting for you shitlanders.

western women fuck for money, that is even worse than fucking somebdoy that yells at them (like animals yell at their prospect mates)

the world needs to be competitive in the right places, letting the dating market be competitive is one of the most stupid things the west came up with

you cant and never will be able to compete with the top 1% of men , and while 100% of the women want one of these men and also want their commitment , none of them are ever going to truly get it

the result is a world where women are sluts , good men die alone , ugly women are raised with wrong expectations, and the best men die childless because having children means now having a liability to your wealth since courts always favour the mother

there are only 2 roles for women on this planet: that of the (true) lover , and that of the mother

everything else is a degenerated form of those 2 , e.g. if you know something about amazons you would realize that practically all stories and myths about them revolve around them getting into love with somebody
the more cultured a civilization is, the more the women are repressed, because this repression frees the men from the stupidity that is the competition over women

The sane one.

the one who didn't get her vagina cut off.

Nuke mecca plox

>letting the dating market be competitive is one of the most stupid things the west came up with
Are you fucking retarded? >like marrying an Amazon if you're a manlet.
Unfortunately, you can't convince a woman to ever date down in any factor. They're "worth it."

As for the rest of the post, I think we can both agree women tend to fuck themselves without our help, if they fuck the genepool they'll work it out quick enough.

The white one

islam is the religion of the most merciful and powerful, allah, and muhammed (pbuh) is his final messanger