Koenigsberg was once one of the most important cities in the world on par with London, Paris, New York, etc...

Koenigsberg was once one of the most important cities in the world on par with London, Paris, New York, etc. and now it's a barren wasteland inhabited by Russian farmers.

Let that sink in for a moment.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KFiOi_UnX98
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Munich_Agreement
theguardian.com/world/2016/dec/25/germany-moves-to-atone-for-forgotten-genocide-in-namibia
youtu.be/tWQmM9heaPA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because it is Christmas, I willl apologize for my sins, eternal kraut, sorry

should've done the same with other parts of germany

>RIGHTFUL
>PRUSSIAN
>CLAY
RUSKIES OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You mad krautboi?

It's a miracle germans still exist. Be grateful.

Fuck you kraut. Why did you start WW2?

>implying soviets didn't start it
fuck off eternal russkies

>Koenigsberg was once one of the most important cities in the world on par with London, Paris, New York
It literally was not

How did we start it? Force Germans to attack us?

Why are you such subhuman scum?

((("You"))) did.

>See video
youtube.com/watch?v=KFiOi_UnX98

It wasn't on their level in terms of trade and business but the intellectual output was impressive.

Why do Russians have the shittiest taste in architecture and design? You guys are literally slavshit.

>Lebensraum

Take the time to watch.

This functionalist architecture is a Jewish thing, not Slavic. We have the same shit here with Le Corbusier-style and public housing blocks.

Because we can. Any more questions?

fuck the prussians

It was the first capital of Prussia and the later the capital of East Prussia.
It was a very intellectual and commercial city as well.

Yes they had Kant but can they really compete with Paris? Koenigsberg wasn't even the most important city in the German-speaking world

Divided Eastern Europe with the Germans. By agreeing, you're responsible for WWII. It's not the one who asks (Germany) who's evil, it's the one who agrees (Russkies)

It is Soviet architecture. Russian architecture is beautiful and take its roots from Vikings, Byzantium and Italy.

It's barren because Germans decided we needed another world war

>fuck the Bavarians
ftfy for you non-white.

I dont really mean it as an insult, its just a fact.

Everything you touch turns into shit, you country us barely civilized.

>Why do Russians have the shittiest taste in architecture and design?
Careful now!

One Nut for Bavaria

Have you been to London, Paris and NY lately?

>By agreeing, you're responsible for WWII.
By this standard, France, Britain, and Poland are just as responsible.

Because Slavs are subhumans.

looks tacky

True. Germs need to be removed

Koenigswhat?

Gee, I wonder who attacked Poland in '39 besides Germany.

Not more so than any major German city, it certainly wasn't as important as Munich

Koenigsberg absolutely competed with Paris and London back in the day. It lost some importance after the German unification but I have a feeling it would've been the most important and biggest city in Eastern Europe today if it hadn't been lost in WW2

Didn't know that France, Britain and Poland signed the Molotov-Ribbentrop pact, you delusional slav fuck.

Wanna know what's spooky.

I was just looking at the wiki page for Königsberg just before I saw this thread.

There is something weird going on here

Pretty much this. NYC is trash, all the culture is being swept out to be replaced with Starbucks and McDonalds. All they have to offer now is liberal rag newspapers.

I always want to acquire westprussen with Konigsberg in Vicky 2 because it has an enormous gold deposit.

Does/did the area have a huge gold mine?

>implying we want to be ''white''
>implying we want to be ''germ''an

With all the happenings in Germany and Russia lately I wouldn't be surprised if East Prussia somehow comes into the mix again

calm down nigga, pic related is russian architecture. the one you talking about is presented everywhere else in same proportions

>implying there's anything wrong with that

Russia: more than two times the size of China, only 150 millions people.

>mfw Berkay looks just like a normal Bavarian

My great-grandfather ran a gold mine there. During the war he had the gestapo arrest all of his jewish neighbors and they were forced to work in his mine as slaves

verpiss dich bergay

you mean french design the russians loved so much they copied it everywhere?

The red pill take you must young goyim.

At least russia will still exist in the next 10-20 years. Your country is commiting suicide, and your taxes are paying for it.

It's repetitious and boring. Try harder please. I want to be believe there is good architecture in modern russia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Munich_Agreement

what the hell are you talking about? it takes inspiration from ancient russian izbushkas. post this 'french design' you talking about

East Prussia is as dead as Carthage.
The Kaliningrad oblast may be relevant in the coming decade depending on NATO Russian relations. It's squeezed between Poland and Baltics and that's where the Russian Baltic fleet is stationed.

Please tl;dw version

Eastern Europe was divided long before 1939 and even 1914.

World War happen not for shitty irrelevant country that nobody cares about. That is a war between alliances of great powers and if you think that WW2 happen because of Poland partition you are kidding yourself.

bavarian

Muslim percentage in Germany 8 %
Muslim percentage in Russia 15 %
Lol

Existing on that level wouldnt be a live I would take pleasure in so you dont make me jelly, Ivan

How delusional do you have to be to compare those two? Munich Agreement guaranteed the sovereignty of Czechoslovakia, did the Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact guarantee the indpendence of Poland, Baltics and Finland? No.

You are a warmongerer, you are evil, you are responsible for WWII. Please abolish your pathetic excuse of a nation because it has never brought anything but suffering to anyone.

DIRTY ROACH

> Let that sink in for a moment.

Not before you've apologized and paid reparations to the Herero people of Namibia, you genocidal monster!

theguardian.com/world/2016/dec/25/germany-moves-to-atone-for-forgotten-genocide-in-namibia

Well, I see you guys fancy bare functionalism more. To each his own.

>Deus Vult when?

>East Prussia is as dead as Carthage.

Anything can be brought back to life.

We have census records of all the Germans who fled from Prussia to Germany after the war.

We'd just pay their descendants to move back to Prussia, teach them Prussian culture and Prussian accents again, and rebuild Koenigsberg and every other Prussian city how it looked before the war.

Does that sound crazy? Sure, but not impossible. All it takes is a government who gives a shit.

Take Prussia back from Pooland and make Germany great again. Altough if that happened germans would probably fill that region with rapefugees.

Why do ze Germans want to remove hot Russian farm girl? Just to make Lebensraum for more Somalian raepists. Fuck off Krauts. Just die out you faggots.

Nein

>implying Germany is german anymore

topkek

Feels good
Is this a part of Russia for real? Does that mean I'm allowed into 'Europe' on the basis of a Russian citizenship?

That's because the Russians conquered lands that the native people were already muslims.
In Germany is happening the other way around, were muslims are conquering the native country.

post same percentage from 1985, 1995 and 2005

>You are a warmongerer, you are evil, you are responsible for WWII. Please abolish your pathetic excuse of a nation because it has never brought anything but suffering to anyone.

Fuck....les Finnois ont tellement de beef avec les Russes, ca me fait tout le temps rire...

youtu.be/tWQmM9heaPA

fapiss dich du häSSling alta

Shitskin

Gesundheit

>Please abolish your pathetic excuse of a nation

we already did, ebin

Konigsberg was a pisshole worse than Warsaw, Cracow or Gdańsk

>looks tacky

I think that's a Russian thing. No matter how awesome a Russian building is, there's always some feature that looks like a child designed it.

the colors crammed together in pic related are almost enough to cause a genuine gag reaction.

That's really beutiful

If you did your job it wouldn't be.
>ITT krauts having a tastd of their own medecine.

You retards are unable to enforce the law in your own cities, your women are getting mass raped by invaders on city squares and you are in a demographic clusterfuck in the under 30 age group already, but here you are on a mongolian basket weaving imageboard raving about reconstructing east prussia. That's some Hitler-in-the-Belin-Bunker tier delusion. Surely a triumph of will will bring your visions to life just like the last time. You just need to believe harder.

See? Exterminating the niggers wasn't all that bad. Also that land is slav land and the Germans occupied it during the northern crusades.

Berlin was once one of the most important cities in the world on par with London, Paris, New York, etc. and now it's a barren wasteland inhabited by sandniggers, Jews and litteral niggers.

Yeah this looks basically like Disneyworld

IMPORT KABAB JETZT

>Koenigsberg was once one of the most important cities in the world on par with London, Paris, New York, etc.
No, it wasn't.

What's so great about Bouchard? No tits, slightly above average face and pretty unlikeable overall.

Do you ever hear about terrorist attacks or incedents related to muslims from somewhere except Dagestan/Moscow? Meanwhile, you have these subhumans all over your country, and most of your people want more.

>Implying LOndon,Paris and New York didnt fall

was just about to post this

Funny comming from America, none of your 10 biggests cities have a white majoirty population.

Just stay the course German, if you can get to 15% muslim, your country will be great like Russia too.

Well if "someone" didn't import a bunch of commies into Russia, you might have not had a problem with (((Russians)))

Wasn't our fault, blame this fucker

This. Should have went with the Morgenthau plan

Yeah, Disney World for white people.

You wouldn't understand, m'nigger.

At least it has an unique look to it. The only german contribution to architecture is bauhaus which is pretty much commie tier. Anything else is a copy of italian and french buildings.