You can't trust your brain

Seriously, you can't. Just look at the picture. If you can't trust your perception on simple matters, what the hell makes you think your conclusions on entire groups of people around the world would be anywhere close to correct?

These are just prejudices you have come up with over your lifetime. Based on possible bad experiences of the past, like when you got scared of someone who had a beard as a kid or whatever. Your brain has the generalized it in an irrational way.

Better start traveling the world and getting rid of those prejudices lest them destroy your concept of reality for good.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_equivalence
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Can't trust your brain
oh now I understand lefties.

>wah wah, nobody can be sure of what they say and whatever you or I present is going to always be affected by our past experiences

What's the end goal of this discussion? If I can't "trust my brain", so can't you, but that means what you just said is BS as well, so, where does this end you dumb faggot?
>sage

>you can't trust logic and reason because eyeballs are imperfect

You've really "opened my eyes" OP. I guess we should just throw the scientific model out of the window since horses cant run backwards

i only need trust in kek

rare flag

>Georgia
>rare flag

Don't see it every day at least.

uncommon flags

it has little to do with your eyeballs. they see the picture just fine, it's your brain that is misrepresenting it to you.

Do you kill Jews?

Nein, nobody kills jews here, only wait for a complete erasure of our existence

Sorry they are taking so long, friend.

Israel is a pretty common flag

Why would Israel kill Jews?

I wish we'd get nuked, but then Jews in settlements will be affected too... you just can't win

I saw them.

Only 9 at one time
Wtf is this some kind of fukery?

>Georgia
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You realize you can see all the dots even if you're just focused on one of them, right?

>my first postmodernism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_equivalence

>geopolitics and social issues can be reduced to the complexity of a simple optical illusion
wow really did that thing with my axons and dendrites

Wow really made me think. Made me renounce to my right-wing beliefs. We need to take in more Syrian refugees fleeing from war and oppression.

Don't worry OP.
My superior white ingenuity and MS paint skills have afforded me the ability to keep all the sneaky black dots under my watchful eye.

Saw all 12 at once.

>jew tricks for soft minded mud bloods.

She's waiting for you to let her in, user...

Was it actually you who was the pyromaniac?

>Optical illusions are equal to stereotypes and general behaviour observed

DELETE THIS WITCHERY!

>blue,grey eyes

>semetic syrian

pick one faggot

what is your problem kiddo?

He's from the other Georgia.

>optical illusions are better than statistics

There is away to see all those points at once but that requires you to trick your mind into letting you see them by first dividing the picture into sections and then combining it with your mind into a whole.

Same principle applies to seeing groups of people. But you also have to be able to seperate annomalies such as individual nice black guys from the bigger picture of black cultures. I my self am convinced that while black IQ is generally lower on average than white IQ it's mostly the fault of not their genetics but inferior cultures. Black people who ha adopted the white western culture and way of thinking as their own tend to do a lot better than their afrocultured kindred.

That's just your mind playing tricks on you, didn't you look at the spooky optical illusion? Stop being racist

>because the human mind hasn't evolved to understand complex computer generated illusions specifically designed to confuse our primitive minds, you must reject all sense of tribalism that has kept humans alive for millenia.

Typical liberal logic.

What a surprise; the solution is separatism.

Are you paying attention, OP?

You tremendous faggot.

>black IQ is generally lower on average than white IQ
not even up for debate. nobody in the field disagrees with this.

>it's mostly the fault of not their genetics but inferior cultures

Explain the resuts of transracial adoption studies.

You are a retard, nothing is going to help. Their culture is result of genetics, not the other way around. Niggers in US 2015 had the exact same murder rate as average sub-saharan country if you substract all other groups. But if you substract everyone but whites, the crimerate was that of an average european country. Genetics are destiny, they determine culture, it doesn't just fall from the sky.

if our minds are for sure primitive, then how can one proclaim truths about racial superiority based on the crude details our primitive minds can collect? Fucking idiot

There a bigger version of this? It's quite small.

Fpbp

Shes showing alot of hair, why hasn't her dad or husband beat the shit out of her properly yet?

How can you disprove them using your shitty logic. You're creating a false equivalence and anyone with half a brain sees through it

So anything that comes from our brain (everything) is false?
Autism.jpeg

> tfw I still can only see 3

>you can't trust your brain about political and demographical matters because of this optical illusion

Neil DeGrasse Tyson told me science is good you inbred racist bigot!

I see all 12 at once
is this a tumblr attempt at a raid

I don't understand why people become so upset when you point out the differences between the Caucasian and Negroid races.

it's funny how liberals love science so much until it goes against their dogma.

this picture is bullshit

Nicely put Palestine. That is in fact the end goal of subjectivist, irrational thought. The irony is that they can't make such statements without making an "objective" statement like "you can't trust your brain".

Subjectivism btfo

How are you sure your brain isn't having you write how much of a faggot you are while telling you you're actually writing some pseudo intellectual bullshit?

kek

lmao what is this drivel