Why do you come to Sup Forums

Casuals welcome, but I'm more interested in regulars

What would you say is the primary reason that makes you come to Sup Forums?
I encourage an instrospective answer, no matter how uncomfortable it makes you feel

Did you come for the Trump Train last year and stayed? why?
To push your own ideology? (no need to say what it is, buy: Hi stormfront! Hi /leftypol/! We love to hate you)
To shitpost?
To feel (you)'d?
Boredom?
To hope and see the world crumble?

For me, I'm a social outcast
I enjoy being contrarian, but contrarian for the sake of it is sad. I honestly enjoy seeing how stupid the rest of the world is, and here (despite the ranpant idiocy) is a great source of material
That feeling turned into actual worry, because the happenings aren't happening and it's so sad to see Europe so self-hating and aslee
I can here for good laughs too, but so much of the humor is so cheap I'm sure most of you are underage
Also, you come across very enlightening posts here, presenting viewpoints that I'd hardly come across irl

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0BZ0jkCzAqs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm lonely.

bemp

I said I'm lonely.
You don't have to be rude and ignore me.

All these fucking gets my man, you'll never be lonely again

Here's a (you) back
also, nice trips chain

here, have some sugar too

Man people don't know what they're missing in this thread

ye

Getting redpilled

blessed thread

this is now a (you) thread

Nice digits

Will you kiss me, user-kun?

Esa puta canción siempre está en las bodas, joder. Muerte al hijodeputa que la hizo.

For laughs and political updates

I come here because even though it's 99% shit it's 1% gold. People say things here that while true, won't be said anywhere else because of fear of backlash.

I came here when Plebbit became too unbearable with the policing on what was acceptable to say which was around a couple of kin this before trump announced his presidency I think.

I stayed because sometimes I go and take a peek at Plebbit, see all the upboats for cock sucking agreements and all the people who disagree get downed simply for disagreeing. Even if they make a valid point.
Sup Forums can fucking suck at times but at least we are free to tell cancerous cunts to fuck off with very little threat of being banned.

Bad habit at this point I think
I sympathize with Trump since his RNC speech
Also, have a lot of chill muslim friends but I think that's cause they're westernized. I am very apprehensive of Islam and feel comfortable knowing there's people who won't accept refugees as easily as Germany.

What if not... |¬.¬|

>of kin this
fucking hell that was supposed to say "a couple of months"

I think it's because I never bought some of the shit the news tolds me, even when I was younger. When I came here I found people who thought the same type of things as me. For example, unlike most people I knew, I was very worried when I heard about things like the refugees coming in and allowing those disgusting cross dressers who we're forced to call "Trans" extra rights they don't need or deserve.

one of the few places left i can type nigger and kill in the same sentence and not be banned off some retarded comment service type shit

Sup Forums is funny (in a 'murdering midget in a clown suit' way) and full of interesting threads and topics you can't find anywhere else.

last bimp for different anwers

Dunno, i've been coming here since before flags and IDs, when Sup Forums was full of lolbertarians, guess it's just a tning i do now.

Though the quality here really took a nosedive after the election i still keep lurking every day.

Been on here for almost 3 years now.

Honestly, this is the best place to get the news and find out collectively what and how the left is weaponizing their retardation. A lot of my introductory knowledge on the Middle East (ISIS Era) and Demographics of the world came from here.

You guys are my only friends.

Been using Sup Forums for I don't even know how many years now. Maybe ten? Went from Sup Forums to Sup Forums to Sup Forums to Sup Forums to finally quit for about a year or two. Started coming to Sup Forums sometime just before trump announced his candidacy because I love American politics. Had lots of fun. I like to get blackout drunk and look for happenings on this board during weekends now.

used to browse Sup Forums in 2006-2010
started using 420chan instead because i was a huge faggot, went to reddit for a bit and missed the old days where i could say what i wanted and felt like i belonged. Came back here and /fit/ around this time last year and never looked back

Practice my mad trolling and butthurt delivery skillz.

Because I'm a die-hard liberal, and I like meeting people with other perspective.

to spread the gospel.

youtube.com/watch?v=0BZ0jkCzAqs

It's the diversity combined with the lack of censorship and irreverent humor.

>Why do you come to Sup Forums
my ex-wife's lawyer was a filthy kike

Joined last year on the Trump train. Enjoyed the bantz, but there's magical qualities about this place that set it apart from the rest of the internet, recognizing and respecting it, I decided lurking here would be worthwhile, but now it's habitual.

I feel a little less lonely, and a lot more redpilled.

I hope alphabet agencies or nigger faggots don't ruin/kill this place.

I come to Sup Forums to argue. It is the most unreasonable hardnosed community ive ever found, combined with a culture that is unlikely to ban me for dissenting. in short Sup Forums is where i go for a guaranteed argument.

Not only that (and i feel honestly bad for using this phrasing but it fits perfectly) argueing on Sup Forums is like training wearing weighted clothes. There are so many things that are assumed true in almost every other community that arent here and have to be proven in conversation. Sup Forums has forced me to logically work through things like the mere concept of basic gun regulation and create a real arguement for something taken for granted other places

sometimes Sup Forums is depressing, but for the most part i take it in stride and continue to grow from the conversations i have here

I crave honesty. Anonymity takes the ego out and lets real thoughts and ideas come through.

That and shitposting is comfy when there is nothing honest to say.