What are you other faggots doing on this miserable holiday?

>>be me. mother offers to get get me PS4 pro (I thought). Not really listening closely (and being high), she apparently said "xbox one pro."

>>Now I have this shitty ducky system and battlefield one with the "we wuz kangz" character." I thought I was just going to have "Witcher 3" look a but cooler and easier to jerk off to yen and triss. I'm fucked.

>>Just swallowed, took a deep breathing bought elder scrolls (also on mother's CC, which she may slip my throat for when she wakes or have me taken away in cuffs

>>Inb4 "uhhh uhh, go to "//////v," that fucking place has sucked since before GG and seems to think they are someone better tha we are, Until this election when we were getting a shitton of press and suddenly the new fags there began sucking our ducks.

>>Anyway, back on topic. I literally have maybe an hour or 2 before mr mother either has be locked away, takes away my net, or sends me packing (not kidding or being dramatic). Is there one game got xbox one (other than ones mentioned) that you all think it' worth going to jail for? I' e already spent $100 on her Ccm may as well do another $60 or so right? ideas please? Also, canny of you be having a worse time than I am thus fucking miserable morning?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XndjoAsBGr8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>y slip my throat
*SLIT my throat. And if they fuckinh throw me out of the house, it's gold as fuck and a holiday. Which means cops will be pissed to be working, looking to make their arrest quota aery and ego a White guy? might as will have a target painted on me. Funny to me that spics complain in NYC about "muh target by police." IF you go to uni uptown (Columbia) and they cath you fucking jaywalking, they will pop you %80 of time your ID will get you out, but sometimes you get a sick who just won't dude.

*my apologizes for typo, too many oxymoron and xanax. I actually do have a fairly good command of the English language under the normal run of things.

Mordheim: City of the Damned is fun and rather cheap. Also, there's tons of free games you can play may just want to try those but enjoy your gift and don't be a whiney cunt, boy

>Mordheim: City of the Damned
going to look this up, thanks, for you elder school fags, which are the best ones?

Hurr durr mom got me a brand new Camaro but I wanted a Mustang. I think I am going to kill myself.

you sound like a fucking retard or a teenager in either case, fuck off

>mother
>PS4

you need to be 18 to post here.

Hey dumb ass how about you make a fake amazon account and buy your games with a different email and name and bam done also minecraft is your go to game

>Inb4 40 year old man

Drove up north to stay with aunt and uncles and everyone else.

Not used to this many people at once (15 other people in one house). It's noisey all the time, not much privacy. I don't have a normal eating schedule so everyone asks why I'm not hungry first thing in the morning and wonders why I asked for breakfast....(because I will get hungry eventually).

>tfw love my family but can;t do social events. Just want to be left alone. I can drive home whenever I want but ppl will be all "wtf, where is he going"

I got a bunch of t shirts from my favorite breweries and the new Metallica album.

Feels good Sup Forums

your a scumbag and if i had my way, youd be swinging

Sir, you clearly sound very learned. Would you like to discuss the politics leading up the Great War, which culminated in the assassination of the archduke and his wife and the anniversary of the battle of sosovo-Poje, when Milos-Ojamos rode alone into the Sultan's tent and killed him?

After the crimean war, the Austro-hungarian empire claimed rights in the area, though not entirely to the liking f serb patriots. Very foolishly in retrospect, Kaiser Wilhem gave his brother "Blank check." This set the stage for the bolsheviks coming to power. Would you like to discuss further?

Another learned genius. Let's talk. You pick the topic. How about exit. If May should, by some miracle stick to her guns and put for a truly "hard" brexit and the banks leave, what impact do you think it will hqave in the UK economy?? Given what's happening in France (slooks set to elect FN), Germany (one more attack and AfD is on), moving to the continent isn't going to do much for the banks. So where can they go? Leuxonberg? Switzerland? et's talk. All you cucksuckers, you pretend you actually know something, but try to engage any of you in real discussion and not one of you knows fuck all...

lmao ****chirp*****chirp****chirp****chirp

smartass you steal from your mum, you are worse than a nigger

again, *****chip*****chirp****chirp*****chirp**** ready to discuss any topic, you pick. As you said, I'm the "scumbag" and you are clearly a learned fellow. Let's go, you pick a topic. fuck, pick what you majored in during Uni and I'll still know more than you do. I'll keep waiting.

****chirp*****chirp*****chirp... A bunch of DUMB, USELESS MOTHERFUCKERS ON THE DOLE WHO DON'T KNOW A FUCKING THING BETWEEN THE, STILL WAITING TOUGH GUY!!!

******CHIRP*****CHIRP****CHIRP NOW GO HOME AND GET YOUR FUCKIN SHINEBOX...

>steal from your mum
FUCKING STUPID CUNY ON THE DOLE, CANNOT EVEN HOLD A CONVERSATION ABOUT THE MOST BASIC SUBJECT, AND IT KNOWS IT. OH, UNLESS IT'S THE FOOTIE!

FUCKING SCOUSER TRASHER. WANT TO TALK ABOUT THE STRIAN CVIL WAR? WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE ASSASINATION OF THE RUSSIAN AMBASSADOR TO TURKET AND HOW HE HAS HANDLEED IT? DO YOU THINK TURKEY.SYIRA.IRAN/RUSSIA CAN DEAL WITH THE REMNANTS OF CLEANING UP THE CIVIL WAR?

COME ON, YOU ARE CLEARLY A LEARNED GENT, LET'S TALK....

You are a terrible person

CHIRP CHIRP ARMCHAIR INTURLEKTUAL CHIRP CHIRP

eish...brainless scumbag! Hasn't a clue what I do for a living, hasn't a fucking clue about even th4 most bqasic shit going on in the world, yet h's here fish from commenting in the DM comment section to try to rag on me. Mind the difference pleb-- I'm not a DM rider in the traditional sense. I can come back and all you out as the drunkard, layabout, schemie, drug using, slime of the fucking earth-stike0on-trent bag of human feces you are. Merry Christmas jakey scum!! Got yourself a 4 pack of the Old Purple Tin yet for today?

Getting high because I'm a degenerate.

CHIRP FUCKING CHIRP YOU NO NO ME I IZ VERREEE HIY UPP PERSAN

note: the "chirp chirp" thing doesn't work when I'm ready and willing to answer you and best you on any subject, you jokey piece of filth. See how it works? You're the one who knows fuck all about the world, not me.

No worries though. A few more of the old purple tin and you'll forget it all, jakey scum. These threads are so full of scum and drunkards these days not even fun anymore.

CHIRP CHIRP

The Metro games bundles on sale VERY cheap, Batman return to Arkham (2older Batman games) also very cheap and get GTA V since it's also on sale

>CHIRP FUCKING CHIRP
nNah, let me explain it again, multi-kult and all-- "chirp chirp" means that the other person has no answer. YOU-- YOU AND ONLY YOU-- have shown yourself not to know a goddam fucking thing, shitskin.

You don't get to go on the offensive when you don't known even the most basic facts about the world. It makes you a fucking retard. Jesus, thank god there were people like me helping to meme Trump and Brexit because some of you mothrfuckers couldn't fight your way out of a paper bag.

>this thread
Merry Christmas dude

>GTA V s
Isn't BTA V the one that sucks though once the PC police cracked down? I have..the one with the e Serb drug dealer, got to find it. The Batman games, for me, the entire fucking game, no sunlight at all, depressing as shit. Waiting for Scorpio. Refuse to let myself begin playing games on computer bc then I'd be fucking done, a total degenerate. Need to keep my routine, desk for work and then 1-1.5 hrs before I go down to bed w GF.

I was actually thinking OP was >18, but now that I think about it he may just be that autistic.

Did they make a third BM user, one after they let you drive the bat mobile? Gay as this may sound, the last game that has any real artistic drive or creativity was Witcher 3. It was.is fucking amazing, time that went into it. That dude is like the ultimate autist, every single town, every mountain rag, every,,everything laid out, Not sure we will ever see that kind of thing for a long time. Have to see what scorpio brings.

why would i want to discuss politics with somebody who steals from his own mother and then brags about it on the internet, and if it wasnt for your moody teen attitude i would not of even bothered posting, your a faggot learn to ignore bait and merry xmas

I just got GTA V myself today for Xmas, only played 2 hours so far but everyone and their cats has it. Its been good so far. Dragon age is my most played and diablo but metro is ridiculously cheap for both games in a bundle, definitely worth it

You sound like a fucking loser lmao. Grow up won't ya kiddo?

watching tv with my mum and browsing Sup Forums on my phone
comfy t.bh

>may just be that autistic.
ITT:
"I clearly cannot match wits with this person on any level, on any topic, and he has demonstrated this over and over again. I'll just see calling him "autistic" in the hope that no one looks up and sees where I got my ass handed to me."

Again, clearly, you are far smarter than I, obvious for everyone to see. So hell, you pick the topic, hell you pick what you wrote your thesis on and let's discuss. Why do I already know you will refuse and will come up with some huffy excuse?

also newfag-- "autist" is a compliment here.

>GF stay up till 3 watching historical drama
>exchange gifts
>She gets me Beyerdynamic DT 880 pro's
>go visit parents who live a few blocks down
>they give us gift cards to local cozy BBQ joint and the local sports bar

Loving it. Happy birthday Baby Jesus, even though you weren't really born at this time of year...

This thread has bern a Christmas gift to me.

Just the telltale story mode batman game. It's highly rated apparently but I haven't tried it. Return to Arkham is the 2 previous games before the bat mobile one, remade for Xbox1. I'm a fan, already completed the stories on pc a while ago but it's really cheap just now on Xbox store. Return to Arkham is both older games bundled together, newly released for xbox1

Going to eat with my parents, then going home and having a drink with my waifu

post mom's feet pls

Terrible troll attempt. If real jump off a skyscraper please.

christmas christmas bait is here
time for faggots, cunts, and queers
you tried too hard, but normies reply
fuck you OP, I hope you die
>Sung in Alvin's voice of course

>discuss politics with somebody who steals from his own mother and then brags about it
>translation-- I'm changing facts to suit my own purpose bc I'd get fucking owned on any, any topic in the world to do with facts since I never even got the Eng equivalent of high school degree. But I'll just keep deflecting, trying to tie one thing ti another post you can't even is fucking sarcasm.

Jesus christ. The lack of intellectual maturity-- and moreover, trying to blame on anything but for your own fucking stupidity-- really is amazing... admit it-- YOU ARE STUPID. STUPID. Plain and su=imple I gave you the chance to ick the topic, whatever you wrote your thesis on. Still no.

And after I leave, you'll get a few fawning scumbags (some of whom will be me, trying to get a good reaction) and you just can't face the fact--YOU ARE A FAILURE PERIOD.

At "18" I know more than you ever will in a lifetime!! How does it make you feel? an "18
year old is smarter than you ever will be!!! This is as close as you will ever get to greatness...

I got nothing for christmas.

And you're an unthankful underaged fuck.

Eish, even this is shitty...you people do make me feel better about myself though...:)

Kys

You dumb faggot you'll go to jail for like 3 hours tops and get out on an unsecured bond. Stop being a bitch

>post mom's feet pls
moar?

I would kill myself for wanting a mustang desu

You have nothing to be proud about loser lmao

Spent christmas eve in a flat with 1 redpilled m8 smoking shotties and watching a recitation of the eschatalogical pantheon of demons, 9/11 reconstruction videos, alex jones and talking about death.

I'm going to starve myself until New Years day and maybe I'll die. I'll try not to drink water too. I disabled Facebook, turned off my phone and hid it in a place where I probably will never find it unless I tore this place apart, and am going to spend the rest of this year in the worst state of my life

You need to get your sense of entitlement under control, OP.

>nothing to be proud
Maybe not, but then what does that say about everyone in this fucking thread I made my own personal monkey out of again and again? Would you like to be my monkey too you broken old bag of walking shit?

Xanax is for fuckboys

Something tells me you need to get your weight under control, am I correct? Come on, when was the last time you saw your deck? 1990? 1985? Do they have to use a cattle scale for you?

>People actually took this post seriously

Sup Forums really is full of retards.

>doing it rite

You're being laughed at that's all. I just feel embrrassed for you. Cheers kiddo!

to It's been fun faggots, I have to head to the front fight the Kaiser. Wish me luck. If I come back too shell-shocked to speak, tell Isabella I loved her...

youtube.com/watch?v=XndjoAsBGr8

Nice blog

Merry christmas user

>ou're being laughed at
Oh god, please, it just dawned on me! I've been making a fool of myself! Oh shit, what am I going to do? How will I ever function in society again? How will I show my face? Are they already telling my friends on Facebook? Oh god, please, please no, I'll do anything!!!

>implying this is leddit
>implying anyone here gives a rat's hairy balls or even has a kike book account

the one think it DID prove was that not one of your fat, miserable cocksuckers knows a goddam thing re:history, geography, science, you name it, you fuckers don't know it. Sad!

Off to fight the war to end all Wars. Wish me luck homos.

>You will never have a girlfriend with a burnt face

She would have no self confidence and become dependent on me and never leave

If you don't die of your drug problem and are clean one day, you will look back upon days like this with embarrassment and regret.

I hope your mother does have you arrested. You need it.

I am sure that you will blame her the whole time rather than taking personal responsibility for your life choices.

It's good, but the recent infestation of nu-males into the game industry has taken a bit of a toll. The Dukes car won't let you apply a Confederate flag because it's "offensive".

You may be older than 21 but youre behaving like a teenager. Also youre thread a shit

Playing Rummikub with my favourite uncle and my 95 y/o grandfather who will thereafter tell war stories over dinner

>gaming system
>""""""""""pro""""""""""
lol at your life user. you are a facebook-tier first world problem meme

op how was your brand new fedora

I hope they kick you out and you spend Christmas in jail.

Metro games seconded. Most fun I've had and really didn't know what to expect when I played em. If you haven't heard of them or checked them out you should and have a pleasant surprise.

I'm about to have to call the vet and put my dog down.

Thought she'd make it thru the holidays (her 13th b-day was yesterday) but came home last night and she was all fucked up. She's resting semi-comfortably at the moment but it's ogre.